Atlanta Design & Build

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2010

3.9

Our exclusive HomeStyle System ensures we listen and understand to design and transform you home to enrich your life!...

*SPECIAL $350 for Home Exterior Pressure Washing Up to 2,500 Square Feet* Owner operated for over 13 years - Welcome to Alain's Pressure Washing, your Atlanta exterior cleaning and maintenance service. Bringing you a high quality and affordable option for your residential exterior cleaning and maintenance needs in the Atlanta area. We clean all exterior parts of the house whether it's siding, driveways, decks, or even entire pool areas; as well as all surfaces from brick to wood. Also, as we clean we can repair and refinish all parts we clean from re-sealing the deck to sealing concrete. With our professional and courteous staff we can handle all your maintenance needs

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

* Please call our office or go thru our website to schedule an estimate! 770-844-1443, www.allaboutpainting.biz. Locally Owned & Operated. All About Painting Contractors Inc. is a full service painting contractor serving all of North Georgia. We have the resources and experience necessary to meet all your residential/commercial painting needs. We are a highly motivated group looking forward to working with you on your upcoming projects.

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Atlanta Design and Build has done multiple remodel jobs for me. They started with my guest bathroom - which looked so good after completion I had to have my master bath redone! The master bath remodel included the total reconfiguration of my master bath and bedroom. AD&B was so easy to work with. They let me pick the items I wanted to see in my home and incorporated them into the design plan. They have also remodeled my laundry room and my basement. Just waiting to be able to do my kitchen and then my house will be "an Atlanta Design and Build" house. Hats off to Dale and his team!

Category remodeling,home remodeling

10/07/2014

Description of Work
We recently received a legal settlement to close out our civil case against Atlanta Design & Build (Cobb County Superior Court Civil Action File 13-1-2866-42). We hired them to build a handicapped-accessible in-law suite and they did a terrible job -- in fact, we later had to tear out large portions and repair them. Things we discovered during our case: ADB president Dale Contant's arrest record & felony conviction (Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement State ID # 1178511), ADB's "creative" accounting on our job, numerous construction defects on our property, various permitting issues, subs left unpaid during the project, etc. Wishing we'd never hired them.

Category home remodeling

The work for this client was NOT COMPLETED as we were removed from the project when it was 80% done. We have done everything in our power to attempt resolution. Sadly, this is the 3rd review on Angie's List this client has made for the same incomplete work. Please see what other Angie's List clients have to say and by visiting: http://www.guildquality.com/atlantadesignbuild

03/11/2014

Excellent

Description of Work
They turned our two car garage into a three car garage. They also added rockwork to our exterior.

Category home remodeling

Thanks, David! We appreciate you being a part of our ADB Family!

05/24/2013

The guest bathroom project - in 2006/2007 went so smoothly and the finished product looked so good I couldn't stand that my guest bathroom looked better than my master... So 2008 saw me calling ADand B again to COMPLETELY redo my master bedroom, bathroom and closet. Again they were the most professional group I have ever had the privilege of working with - and I have had a lot of work done on my h...

Description of Work
The last remodel was my basement. AD&B first remodeled my guest bathroom in 2006/2007. Then my master bedroom, bathroom and closet in 2008 and finally the laundry room and basement in 2009.

Category home remodeling

Thank you, (Member name removed). Working with you is always a pleasure!

05/15/2013

The project went very well. ADand B came up with a very nice plan that fit our needs and budget. They brought in all the right support staff including plumbing and interior design experts to help us make a lot of the decisions. We are not great picking colors or granite types, but they really made it easy and fun! The process took about 10 weeks. We were hoping for a quicker turn around, but it la...

Description of Work
Atlanta Design & Build remodeled our master bathroom and added a new walk-in closet. The bathroom update included granite counter tops, stone tiling, a heated floor, and a huge walk in shower.

Category home remodeling

We enjoyed the transformation of your bathroom and so appreciate your comments, (member name removed) . Look forward to working with you again as the need arises! Thank you

Design / Build services for residential remodeling include Initial Consultation to enlist design services for creation of construction drawings to build whatever home transformation is desired. Our HomeStyle MasterPlan serves to transform your home ... today and in the future. A home transformation may be one project or multiple projects performed over time.

Interior decorating