All-Around Wood Floors

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

2302 Luther Ter SW

Marietta, GA 30064

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

With over 20 years of experience in the hardwood flooring business, we're a one-stop-shop for all of your hardwood needs and more. Priding ourselves in quality work and outstanding customer service, we strive to exceed our customers expectations. Servicing residential & commercial, we offer multiple services to accommodate your wants and your budget. If you're interested in a free quote, call today! "I wood!"...

hardwood floors (2)flooring (2)

02/25/2021

They did an excellent job and I plan on using them again for sure. I would recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They put down some hardwood floors for my duplex.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

02/12/2021

I love the work All Around Wood Floors completed, I even hired him months later for another project!

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

05/11/2019

I obtained several quotes to have carpet removed from my office and install site finished hardwood floors. Since hardwood flooring was already on the main level except for in the office, it was important that the floors in the office flowed seamlessly with the current flooring. When Felipe came and gave us his quote, we hired him on the spot. Not only did he give us the best price, he guaranteed t...

Description of Work
We had site finished hardwood floors installed.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

Wood floor installation, repair and refinish. Laminate, vinyl installation. Stair tread and baluster installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing