Sealing your driveway will protect it from not only the elements, but also fluids from your vehicle—but is it truly necessary? Consider both the pros and cons here.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Loganville, GA
There are 7 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Loganville
- TH & Sons Pavingawesome! They were very diligent in there work & the result is complete. I will call on them again to do the maintenance of resealing when needed.
- ETL ConstructionVery well. It looks great, stopped the erosion, and is a definite asset. Our neighbors were impressed because we live on a lane and 1/2 dirt road and they kept the road usable during the whole job.
- ETL ConstructionI am pleased to recommend ETL Construction to anyone desiring true quality in any type of construction project, be it initially building a new home or needing another smaller construction project. I needed a quality builder to build my John Tee Designed Southern Living Home Plan and I found Bill Kraeling and ETL more than met that need. Bill was able to help me add the design features and materials that gave my home the "historic" look that make it so very special. From selecting the most advantageous site on my property; helping me choose finishes; to keeping me on budget; to finishing my home on time; to completing several other smaller projects several years later; Bill and his ETL crew have always been the consummate professionals!
- All About AsphaltThe price was fair. The quality was excellent. Responsiveness was excellent. They did everything right. There were probably 6 or 7 or 8 people that came to complete the service. They brought their machines and all kinds of things. They came and did a professional estimate of what the service would entail and what it would cost. They did the first piece of it, where they came in and ensure all of the groundwork was lid properly and they came with their paving crew with all the right equipment etc and made sure it wa completed well within the time frame that they had said they would do it in. It was excellent. There were no problems. It was done in two parts. The first part was about 4 hours and the 2nd part was maybe 4-5 hours. They did everything well. It was no complaints and they know what they did. The individual who came out the house was their estimator. He looked over what needed to be done, made sure that it was all measured correctly and such and was able to provide an good indication of what needed to be done in order to complete the work. **** THIS CUSTOMER DOES NOT WANT HIS COMMENTS POSTED***
- All About AsphaltThey came out within a day or two, I think. They came when they said they were going too. It was exactly what I expected. I had talked to one or two other companies. There’s not many people who do this type of work out here, so that’s the situation, and I talked to a couple of companies and they were the most professional that I spoke to out of the couple that I did inquire to. MEMBER DOES NOT WANT COMMENTS POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Garrett Paving CompanyIt was a real pleasure contracting with Rick Garrett. My job was relatively small and I had been having a difficult time getting asphalt/paving companies to even meet with me to provide an estimate. Rick was very responsive to my phone calls and met with my wife and me to survey the job and provide an estimate. I finally was able to obtain two estimates. Not only was Rick's estimate very reasonable, but he treated us as if we were an important customer. Even though our job was relatively small, he went out of his way to make sure we were completely satisfied by the work his company provided. I highly recommend Garrett Paving Company to anyone looking for asphalt work
Last update on July 7, 2018
Driveway Pavers in Loganville
Deals in Loganville for Driveway Pavers
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Compare the pros and cons of driveway repair, like costs, durability, and difficulty of common options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
There’s no need for the walk to your car to feel like a slip and slide. Avoid falls this winter by learning how to melt ice on a driveway—with or without salt.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Walnut Grove,
- Stone Mountain,
- Social Circle,
- Pine Lake,
- Good Hope,
- Berkeley Lake
driveway paving contractors in Loganville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Martin's Outdoor Environments3443 saddlebrook dr.
Loganville, Georgia 30052
- Martin's Outdoor Environments
- ETL Construction205 Cleveland Rd Suite D
Bogart, Georgia 30622
- ETL Construction
- Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC4819 Buford Hwy
Norcross, Georgia 30071
- Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC
- R B Concrete3450 Evans Rd
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
- R B Concrete
- Trademark Contractors, LLC5096 Bristol Industrial Way # B
Buford, Georgia 30518
- Trademark Contractors, LLC
- Viking Development Group,LLC4625 Trilogy Park Trail
Hoschton, Georgia 30548
- Viking Development Group,LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020