ACME HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2008

3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR HVAC, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. LICENSE #2008020712....

I'm Kevin Crosby and my company is American Family Home Inspection. I have been servicing Greater Metro Atlanta since 2010. Providing an excellent service to my clients. I am prompt and thorough. My integrity is evident in the way I work with people and providing a professional customer service to all my clients. Providing my clients with a Summary report with pictures, 90 Day Warranties that covers Sewer line, Mold, Roof leaks etc. Recall checks on HVAC and Water Heat. We have competitive fees. My clients have been happy with my work. Call Me for your next home inspection at 770-330-8027.)

COIT Cleaning and Restoration specializes in professional residential and commercial cleaning services. In addition, we help families and businesses by providing certified 24-hour emergency water, smoke and wind damage Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning and restoration industry with more than 70 Years of Experience and Excellence. We offer our customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality with a 100%, risk-free, money back guarantee. We're a brand you can trust! Visit us at www.coit.com/atlanta to learn more.

American Property Restoration Inc. is a full-service disaster restoration company delivering 24/7 emergency response and swift remediation results to Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and government properties. APRCAT staff has been in the business of restoration, remediation, abatement, consulting, and construction for a combined total of over 75 years. Our service professionals have both the academic and project management experience necessary to deliver cost-effective solutions within a timely manner.

08/21/2019

Given the number of glowing reviews about ACME Home Improvement here, I don't know why they decided to do a poor job on our house. This review will most likely not affect ACME's rating, but I feel it is my duty to let folks know about our experience just the same. We hired ACME to remove and replace the rotted wood on the columns of our front porch for 2650 dollars. We thought the price was a bit ...

Description of Work
Repair Wood Rot

Category woodworking

06/07/2019

Great experience from beginning to end. He explains exactly what he's going to do and completed on time. I highly recommend him. Fantastic!

Description of Work
Window repair, soffit and fascia boards replaced.

Category handyman service,siding,replacement windows

01/05/2019

I was very impressed with Scott and his work. I’ve done enough woodworking to know immediately that Scott really knew what he was talking about. His mobile shop setup and his workflow were excellent. The quality of his work was outstanding and worth every penny. I would highly recommend ACME Home Improvement to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced a large bay window area in front of house and front door columns that had rotted wood with water damage

Category contractors,decks,siding,water damage restoration,woodworking

11/01/2018

I called Scott for an estimate and he came out to the house the same day. He explained exactly what needed to be done and wrote up an estimate right there at the kitchen table. Scott has a rolling work shop in the back of a large truck with every tool and material to get the job done. He repaired all of our wood rot, and even repaired a few items not included in the estimate at no additional charg...

Description of Work
Wood rot repair

Category contractors,siding

08/06/2018

Scott was very professional. There was a delay with the insurance company and he was very patient and worked with them to resolve the issue. He kept us updated on the progress and finished in the minimum time estimated.

Description of Work
Garage repair

Category drywall,siding,structural engineer

Exterior work only- DECKS, SCREEN ROOMS, ROTTEN WOOD REPLACEMENT, TERMITE DAMAGE REPAIR, STRUCTURAL REPAIR, EXTERIOR TRIM, TILEWORK FOR FLOORS & WALLS, WALKWAYS, WINDOWS & DOORS, SIDING REPAIR, WATER DAMAGE REPAIR, REMOVAL OF WALLS TO OPEN LIVING SPACE, INSTALLATION OF WEIGHT BEARING BEAMS, CEILING FANS & LIGHT FIXTURES, GENERAL HANDYMAN SERVICES, DISASTER REPAIR FOR STORMS, TORNADOS & FLOODS, HOME INSPECTIONS, & INSURANCE WORK.

KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING.