Wondering how long bleach lasts before it expires? But storage conditions significantly affect its lifespan. Read more about how long bleach lasts.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Loganville, GA
There are 35 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Loganville
- Cleaning SistersGreat cleaning crew! Great southern hospitality. On time and thorough service. Definitely will use again.
- Cleaning SistersI had an emergency remodel and needed a construction clean. These girls were very polite, timely, and did a fabulous job. I liked their services and efficiency so much i hired them for a reoccurring monthly service. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Cleaning SistersThese ladies did a fantastic job deep cleaning my house it was well worth having sister's cleaning service do the deep clean on my home I would refer my friends family and co workers to call them them. They were reliable and thorough and well worth the money.
- TMC Cleaning ServicesWhere do I begin? I was very concerned with hiring anyone to come into my home. This amazing company was absolutely mindblowing. Everything that I use to do they did. My house smelled incredible, the cleaning was so thoroughly done I hope I can have this amazing company come every two weeks forever. They are the best I have ever hired and an absolute dream come true. I work so much and just dont have the time anymore. This wonder of a cleaning company came and solved all my problems. Bravo
- 4 J's Cleaning LLCVery through, very detailed, I have been using them for 2 years on a monthly basis there are 3 of them, very efficient, very quickly, every single time they come they do an excellent job.
- Super Clean GAThey did a wonderful job, were very personable, very kind, and listened to me as to what I wanted. Jamie in particular was very polite. They left the house spotless and I am very pleased with their work. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.
- Latasha Cleaning Services.they had very good eyes to detailed cleaning, that what i like about there company, very detailed and organize, they came in on a mask they also sanitize,
- Super Clean GAI’m very happy with the services I received. My house was sparkling when they were done with it. If you’re unhappy with anything about their services, they will make it right because they legitimately care about their customers. I will continue to use their services for my family’s cleaning needs in the future
- Hannah's HousekeepingGreat! I love the pre and post documents that were given. I appreciate their attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ecogreen SolutionsI used Ms. O's services for about a year when I lived in Snellville, GA. She came to clean weekly and always showed up with a smile on her face ready to work. By the time she left, the place was immaculate! I would recommend her services and would definitely use her again.
Last update on November 13, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Loganville
Deals in Loganville for Professional Cleaning Services
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Starting chores at a young age instills confidence and a sense of responsibility. Wondering what your kid can handle? Check out this advice from organizers.
Trying to avoid the flu and common cold? Step one: Disinfect all hot spots, including doorknobs, faucet handles, light switches and keyboards. Step two...
Find house cleaning services in
- Walnut Grove,
- Stone Mountain,
- Social Circle,
- Pine Lake,
- Good Hope,
- Berkeley Lake
House Cleaning Companies in Loganville, GA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B&B CleaningPO Box 165
Porterdale, Georgia 30070
- B&B Cleaning
- C & C Janitorial SvcsPO Box 524
Winterville, Georgia 30683
- Cadence Home Improvements 161 Scott Dr
Winder, Georgia 30680
- Certified Clean Care1041 Business Blvd
Watkinsville, Georgia 30677
- Clean and Clear Services, LLC375 Rockbridge Rd. Ste. 172-225
Lilburn, Georgia 30048
- Country Girl Cleaning424 Hull Rd
Athens, Georgia 30601
- C & C Janitorial Svcs
- FAM Painting Services LLC4063 Grandover Dr NE
Buford, Georgia 30519
- FAM Painting Services LLC
- LA Drywall Repair & Painting LLC2345 Cobb Pkwy SE
Smyrna, Georgia 30080
- LA Drywall Repair & Painting LLC
- Phillips Cleaning Services318 Goldenrod Ln
Auburn, Georgia 30011
- Polished By Angelica2302 Parklake Dr NE STE 513 a#802
Atlanta, Georgia 30345
- Premier Queens Cleaning1775 Parker Rd SE
Conyers, Georgia 30094
- Pressure Wiz1826 Lone Oak Ct
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043
- pristine cleaning company llc1000 Parkwood Cir SE STE 900
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
- PSDW Pressure washing
Stephens, Georgia 30667
- PuroClean by DaddisonPO Box 69
Jefferson, Georgia 30549
- Phillips Cleaning Services
- Umanzor Cleaning Services902 Dunagan Way
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30045
- Umanzor Cleaning Services
- Viking Development Group,LLC4625 Trilogy Park Trail
Hoschton, Georgia 30548
- Viking Development Group,LLC
- Win Construction Co70 Sears Dr 0
Comer, Georgia 30629
- Win Construction Co
House cleaners that service Loganville
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.