Sealing your driveway will protect it from not only the elements, but also fluids from your vehicle—but is it truly necessary? Consider both the pros and cons here.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Augusta, GA
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Augusta
- Action PavingWeeds came thru asphalt. He repaved but still more weeds. The man don't know how to pave or he is a scammer.
- JOHNNIE SMITH PAVINGJohnnie Smith is a very courteous and quick moving contractor. He does business around Augusta and any areas far reaching around Wrightsville. He gave us a decent price for the job so we didn't get multiple bids nor any references. That was a huge mistake. He came on the day we decided and did the job quickly. My wife noticed him dumping a lot of asphalt towards the end of the driveway. He did this probably when he thinned the thickness around the circle of the driveway fearful of having to order another truck to finish appropriately. The driveway thickness should be around 1.5 to 2 inches thick for a sturdy driveway. My damaged areas are only an inch thick. I could see it after removing it. One section crumbled and alligatored which he returned to fix for free. However, that area is getting another repair that I am paying another contractor to fix. I am paying to overlay the circle drive which he cheated the contracted thickness. He also seal coated the drive. I can't tell if he did anything. He said it would be gloss black and last several years like that. That was a tall tale. The second seal coat was free because of the repairs. It looks nothing like my neighbors do it yourself job; his looks great like a new drive. On Magnolia Lane off of William Few Pkwy, My neighbor hired him for the association to repair their private paved road. When I learned recently that their horrible looking repaired road was done by Johnnie Smith, I was astonished how he could get hired around here. Obviously, my brother in law who was in charge of hiring the contracted did not consult with others. So I am going through the trouble to put reviews on any site that records them. I would like to post pictures. But you can ride down Magnolia Lane and see for yourself before it gets repaired. Good luck finding a good affordable asphalt contractor. I will rate my current one after the repairs
Last update on July 14, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Augusta
Deals in Augusta for Driveway Pavers
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Grab some caulk and sealant, then learn how to fix and fill cracks safely and effectively in just a few hours in this step-by-step guide.
Compare the pros and cons of driveway repair, like costs, durability, and difficulty of common options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- North Augusta,
- Beech Island,
- New Ellenton,
driveway paving contractors in Augusta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Magness Design and Remodeling, LLC2118 Roosevelt Dr
Augusta, Georgia 30904
- Magness Design and Remodeling, LLC
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC2771 Alamance Rd.
Burlington, North Carolina 27215
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
Anacoco, Louisiana 71403
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Johnson Sealcoating & More203 Clairmont Dr
Dublin, Georgia 31021
- Johnson Sealcoating & More
- MASTERS CLEANING2302 MORRIS CALLAWAY RD PO Box 314
Appling, Georgia 30802
- MASTERS CLEANING
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33328
- Poly Lift USA
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020