The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in North Augusta, SC
There are 5 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in North Augusta
- JOHNNIE SMITH PAVINGJohnnie Smith is a very courteous and quick moving contractor. He does business around Augusta and any areas far reaching around Wrightsville. He gave us a decent price for the job so we didn't get multiple bids nor any references. That was a huge mistake. He came on the day we decided and did the job quickly. My wife noticed him dumping a lot of asphalt towards the end of the driveway. He did this probably when he thinned the thickness around the circle of the driveway fearful of having to order another truck to finish appropriately. The driveway thickness should be around 1.5 to 2 inches thick for a sturdy driveway. My damaged areas are only an inch thick. I could see it after removing it. One section crumbled and alligatored which he returned to fix for free. However, that area is getting another repair that I am paying another contractor to fix. I am paying to overlay the circle drive which he cheated the contracted thickness. He also seal coated the drive. I can't tell if he did anything. He said it would be gloss black and last several years like that. That was a tall tale. The second seal coat was free because of the repairs. It looks nothing like my neighbors do it yourself job; his looks great like a new drive. On Magnolia Lane off of William Few Pkwy, My neighbor hired him for the association to repair their private paved road. When I learned recently that their horrible looking repaired road was done by Johnnie Smith, I was astonished how he could get hired around here. Obviously, my brother in law who was in charge of hiring the contracted did not consult with others. So I am going through the trouble to put reviews on any site that records them. I would like to post pictures. But you can ride down Magnolia Lane and see for yourself before it gets repaired. Good luck finding a good affordable asphalt contractor. I will rate my current one after the repairs
Driveway Pavers in North Augusta
- Business Description:Call or click for a free estimate, today!Recent Review:what was done is fine but he ran out of material and needed 2 more tons to finish. so I paid him the full amount of $5900.00 he told me he would come back and finish the job...I called him and he said it would be about a week till he would be here to finish..since then I have called 4 times and he will not return my calls. I trusted his worjames G.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded, and insured contractor. Family owned and operated, servicing the Atlanta Metro area since 1969. Asphalt driveway, seal-coat, crack repair for asphalt and concrete. We also specialize in chip seal. Quality work at reasonable prices. Free estimates without obligations. No job too big or too small; too near or too far. Additional Phone Number: (770) 283-4111 (404) 461-3215 (888) 761-8190 (706) 426-5511 3712 Ringgold Road 37412 (423) 900-8020 for Chatnooga, TRecent Review:Excellent, on time at the price agreed uponMike M.
- Business Description:With years of experience serving the area, we are your solution for all your paving needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our 5 star reviews from happy customers! Call us today so we can discuss your needs and make a plan that fits your budget. Satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:Very Professional - This was a time critical job since I desired to put house on market in immediate future. Mr. Jefferys was professional during & timely in providing job inspection and quote. Demolition of existing concrete driveway & sidewalk was efficiently & effectively executed as agreed on the morning of day one and base installed and compacted in the afternoon. The following morning asphault was placed and compacted to specifications. In addition he dressed the edges of both the drive & sidewalk with fresh topsoil. Mr. Jefferys and his employees had all heavy equipment necessary of the complete project efficiently & professionally. He maintained a clean workplace throughout the project and provided a one year warranty on materials & workmanship. I would not hesitate to hire him again & heartily recommend both the quality of his work and egarness to insure a truly exceptional conclusion to the projectbill h.
- Business Description:At Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC our strength is our quality people. From the office to the field, our people are some of the most highly skilled in the industry. Our commitment to quality means that our people undergo an extensive training program and continuous re-certification on the products and services that we offer. We provide turn-key solutions to complex geotechnical and structural problems with expertise in identifying the problem, designing the repair and executing the require..Recent Review:From the first call speaking to receptionist, to meeting with Bo, to the work having been completed rapidly and SO CLEANLY we have been extremely impressed. Could not recommend more highly.Russell G.
- Business Description:Family owned business specializing in paving, sealcoating, striping, and more! We service mainly the Middle Georgia area, but we have work all over.Recent Review:It went amazing!! Would recommend to anyone, very professional and great pricing!Michaela M.
- Business Description:Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.Recent Review:I did not see the written estimate and steve told me what was going to be done .That went well. I signed the contract and did not read the fine print which states that the home owner is liable for payments that the insurance does not pay for.After the job was complete I received the estimate which was outrageous so the insurance only paid a little over half.. A mechanics lien was delivered to my house saying I owed the remaining money which by the way they added interest because the first one I did not pay. Some of the things Steve was asking for the insurance paid for and other things they didn't pay. I filed a complaint with the Dept of Insurance so now I'm waiting to see what happens. I don't have the money to pay this so I have lost sleep and my nerves are shot over this.. Please find another contractor for your roof job and don't hire Shelley Custom Construction. I had Allstate as my insurance company. I was not in good hands with them either. This whole business transaction is a nightmare. Steve assured me that the insurance company would pay thisMary Beth M.
- Business Description:Located in Evans Georgia just 15 minutes outside of Augusta Ga we enjoy a reputation of bringing a small company attitude of caring and craftsmanship to each project, but also having professional capabilities surpassing many large-city company's. When you're ready to improve your home, let an Augusta, GA, fencing contractor help you. HBC Builders, LLC offers affordable and attractive fencing options for every project. Our experienced crew knows the local building codes and will provide you wi..Recent Review:I could not speak more highly of Augusta Fencing, LLC. The owner of the concern was extremely professional, punctual, and the workmanship was unsurpassed. I would highly recommend and plan to use their services again in the near futureKathleen B.
- Business Description:Full service commercial and residential contractor
- Business Description:At Craigs concrete and asphalt we are a family owned and operated concrete company. We get the job done in a timely fashion all while providing great work at affordable prices. Give us a try for your concrete quote today.
- Business Description:Asphalt paving asphalt milling drainage corrections maintenance and repairs driveways parking lots and roads grading emergency service available
Deals in North Augusta for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Beech Island
- New Ellenton
- Ridge Spring
driveway paving contractors in North Augusta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Augusta Contruction1508 Tara Court
- Affordable asphalt painting and remodeling 170 Leaning Tree Rd
Lugoff, South Carolina
- All American Asphalt Paving270 Cobb Pkwy S Ste 180
- Anderson Home Improvement3210 Wheeler Rd
- Augusta Fencing LLCPO Box 2524
- Augusta Seal Coating and Linestriping, LLC1131 Old Louisville Rd
- A1 Augusta Contruction
- Express Pressure Washing3533 Rainbow St
- Express Pressure Washing
- Finest Southern3405 Shilo ct
- Finest Southern
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Johnson Sealcoating & More203 Clairmont Dr
- Johnson Sealcoating & More
- MASTERS CLEANING2302 MORRIS CALLAWAY RD PO Box 314
- MASTERS CLEANING
- Pro Seal Asphalt Maintenance108 Mistletoe Ct
North Augusta, South Carolina
- Pro Seal Asphalt Maintenance