If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Trenton, FL
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Trenton
- Pavers PlusIt went great.....from initial design, recommendations, opportunity to view with pictures and in person previous work done by their company, to every step of clearing and installation, to clean-up and lighting. Reid and Tonya have years of experience, they know their products and have great eyes for design and details with lots of pertinent ideas. They are truly friendly and professional. I highly recommend these wonderful people and their paving/landscaping/design services ! read less
- D & D ASPHALT SEALING LLCTHESE GUYS UNDERSTOOD THAT A DRIVE-BY QUICK SEALING (TYPICAL OF OTHER VENDORS) WOULD NOT REALLY FIX CRACKS. THEY DID A PROPER JOB OF FILLING THE CRACKS BEFORE SEALING.
- O'Steen Brothers Inc.Everyone we dealt with at O'Steen Bros, from Ron O'Steen to the concrete people and pavers, was a top-notch professional. They showed up when they said they would, finished on time, went the extra mile and cleaned up the site afterward. Our circular driveway is at the bottom of a hill and had to to be built so that water will not flow from the cul-de-sac down the driveway. They also had to reshape the concrete pad to keep water from pooling in the corner against a retention wall and instead angle it so water will flow into a buried drainage pipe. It now works beautifully and looks beautiful too. Ron was on-site often every step of the way to make sure the work was done according to his and our specifications and we appreciated that very much read less
- Site Work UnlimitedThey did an excellent job. I liked his bid and he came out to have a look at the job. Everybody else was atrociously higher. He had pictures of work he had done at other people's homes. He gave me references. He was just very wonderful to deal with. When he came and bid the job, he told me he'd be here in 3 weeks and to be honest he was here in 3 weeks read less
- Wilks Site PrepJerry was responsive, reliable and went over and beyond what was expected. Our driveway was mulch and mud and now it is paved with asphalt millings and it looks and drives great. Jerry knew exactly what to do and did it in one day! We are very pleased with Wilks Site Prep and the job they did.
- Danny Jeffery's Asphalt Paving & MaintenanceMr. Jeffery came to my house and proposed to apply asplalt to stablilize my driveway including all materials,labor and machinery to do the work. He gave me a qoute on how much he charged per square foot. I insisted on an estimate of the total expected cost. I should have been suspicious when he was reluctant and kept returning to the unit price rather than the total. But after considerable discussion he gave me an estimate. When the job was complete and the bill was prepared the charge was almost twice his estimate. I did not pay his full charge but did pay more than I expected read less
Driveway Pavers in Trenton
- Business Description:Here at All About Asphalt our main focus is Sealcoating, Line Striping, Crack-filling, & Patching. I have been doing this since I was knee high to a grass hopper.. I focus on word of mouth I know good work leads to more! Quality is remembered & the price is forgotten, you pay for what you get! All my material is commercial grade and all asphalt base emulsion sealer read lessRecent Review:Heith was the nicest gentleman I’ve ever had to deal with. He was fast and easy going. His work is amazing and I will always call him back for more!Tristan T.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t.. read lessRecent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
- Business Description:We have been installing hardscape and landscape for over 30 years. Take a moment and enjoy the beautiful yards we have created. We specialize in hardscape, landscape, irrigation, outdoor kitchen's, firepit's, fireplace's, pergola's, waterfall's, outdoor lighting, underground water treatment's and fencing. We look forward in hearing from you and we thank you for your interest in Pavers Plus Please contact us for current LED low voltage lighting specials read lessRecent Review:Good! Tonya and Reid had good ideas and did excellent work.Dee M.
- Business Description:Hendricks Paving providing paving services for new asphalt, concrete, lime rock, gravel, land clearing, grading, seal coating, line striping, hauling, call us and we can help.
- Business Description:Asphalt paving asphalt milling drainage corrections maintenance and repairs driveways parking lots and roads grading emergency service available
- Business Description:Across Count Paving has been in business for the past 18 years, located in Williston Florida. The Owner has over 30 years in this field, and is a navive Floridian. We offer a 5% discount to senior citizens.Recent Review:Had him do three jobs for me. First was driveway which actually went well. The other two were around the same timeframe so I did not know how horrible they would be. He was to add concrete toppers to existing brick columns for the first job and then to repair a guardrail that had been ripped from the concrete for the second job. The first job, the concrete was very sloppily applied and he left drips everywhere! Also then requested more money than originally quoted. Second job I told him I needed done within 48 hours and he said it would be no problem. After MANY excuses, the job was done 3 weeks later. I should have gotten someone else to do it. He didn't do as I asked and simply drilled new holes in the concrete, did not put the rail back where I had asked him. Now I have several holes. That job was $1700.00!! Definitely not worth it. I paid so that I could be rid of him. I suppose his specialty is driveways and he did a good job on that. So if you are looking for a driveway job, he is friendly. However, I would strongly recommend getting multiple estimates and not using him for ANYTHING other than driveways, even if he ensures you he can do the work.   read lessDanielle B.
- Business Description:My buiesness is run with a small amount of employees that's how i keep my price down.no money is ever required until job is completely done and my customers are happyRecent Review:Seneca Austin and his crew replaced parts of my concrete driveway. Seneca waited until the concrete was poured to inform me that the color of the new concrete would be much whiter than the gray color of my old concrete, even after pressure washing. His crew also dented and scratched my garage door, they left behind a wooden form board for me to pry out with a crowbar, they dumped concrete waste without permission in a corner of my property, and they tore up the sod in another corner of my property. When I emailed Seneca that one of the new slabs had cracked all the way through within a couple of weeks after the job was complete, I got no response from him, not even an offer to use a concrete filler on the crack read lessKatherine M.
- Business Description:A Family owned business since 1991. We pride ourselves in professionalism, and our employees have been with us for many years.Recent Review:overall it went well. <br /> <br />Lynne E.
- Business Description:Since 1966 providing construction, site work, and asphalt paving for driveways and roads to Ocala, Gainesville, and the Central Florida area.Recent Review:Scheduled to have work done the week of 4/28/2014. Lance was very professional and the work was done in a very efficient manner by him and his crew. Everything went well and would highly recommend to anyone. <br / read lessJUDITH N.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Old Town
- Cross City
- High Springs
- Fort White
- O Brien
- Cedar Key
- Mc Intosh
- Lake Butler
- Orange Lake
driveway paving contractors in Trenton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Miller and Wells Paving
- Miller and Wells Paving
- O'Steen Brothers Inc.1006 SE 4th Street
- O'Steen Brothers Inc.
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Poly Lift USA