The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Lake Butler, FL
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Lake Butler
- Pavers PlusIt went great.....from initial design, recommendations, opportunity to view with pictures and in person previous work done by their company, to every step of clearing and installation, to clean-up and lighting. Reid and Tonya have years of experience, they know their products and have great eyes for design and details with lots of pertinent ideas. They are truly friendly and professional. I highly recommend these wonderful people and their paving/landscaping/design services !
- Wilks Site PrepJerry was responsive, reliable and went over and beyond what was expected. Our driveway was mulch and mud and now it is paved with asphalt millings and it looks and drives great. Jerry knew exactly what to do and did it in one day! We are very pleased with Wilks Site Prep and the job they did.
- D & D ASPHALT SEALING LLCTHESE GUYS UNDERSTOOD THAT A DRIVE-BY QUICK SEALING (TYPICAL OF OTHER VENDORS) WOULD NOT REALLY FIX CRACKS. THEY DID A PROPER JOB OF FILLING THE CRACKS BEFORE SEALING.
- O'Steen Brothers Inc.Everyone we dealt with at O'Steen Bros, from Ron O'Steen to the concrete people and pavers, was a top-notch professional. They showed up when they said they would, finished on time, went the extra mile and cleaned up the site afterward. Our circular driveway is at the bottom of a hill and had to to be built so that water will not flow from the cul-de-sac down the driveway. They also had to reshape the concrete pad to keep water from pooling in the corner against a retention wall and instead angle it so water will flow into a buried drainage pipe. It now works beautifully and looks beautiful too. Ron was on-site often every step of the way to make sure the work was done according to his and our specifications and we appreciated that very much
- Site Work UnlimitedThey did an excellent job. I liked his bid and he came out to have a look at the job. Everybody else was atrociously higher. He had pictures of work he had done at other people's homes. He gave me references. He was just very wonderful to deal with. When he came and bid the job, he told me he'd be here in 3 weeks and to be honest he was here in 3 weeks
- Danny Jeffery's Asphalt Paving & MaintenanceMr. Jeffery came to my house and proposed to apply asplalt to stablilize my driveway including all materials,labor and machinery to do the work. He gave me a qoute on how much he charged per square foot. I insisted on an estimate of the total expected cost. I should have been suspicious when he was reluctant and kept returning to the unit price rather than the total. But after considerable discussion he gave me an estimate. When the job was complete and the bill was prepared the charge was almost twice his estimate. I did not pay his full charge but did pay more than I expected
Driveway Pavers in Lake Butler
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t..Recent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
- Business Description:We have been installing hardscape and landscape for over 30 years. Take a moment and enjoy the beautiful yards we have created. We specialize in hardscape, landscape, irrigation, outdoor kitchen's, firepit's, fireplace's, pergola's, waterfall's, outdoor lighting, underground water treatment's and fencing. We look forward in hearing from you and we thank you for your interest in Pavers Plus Please contact us for current LED low voltage lighting specialsRecent Review:Good! Tonya and Reid had good ideas and did excellent work.Dee M.
- Business Description:Call today for concrete services.Recent Review:Hired BMPC Concrete to remove an existing driveway and pour a new one. Unfortunately we had a crack within 12 hours and worse - the grade was incorrect which is now causing water intrusion into our garage. I contacted the owner who showed up and tried to give me a discount for the crack and said they were upset about Kelly their lead guy especially when they gave him a $500 bonus for the job. Larry the Owner said he should have used a laser to get the grade correct. This job was performed on a Friday and Kelly told me he was being pressured to have this done in two days when he informed the office he needed three. They did show up yet again and put a small curb near the house to divert the water so it would not pool up to the foundation and cut out and placed an insert where the crack was. I appreciated their effort with this but it still did not stop water intrusion into the garage (which, by the way we never had before they poured the new driveway) They then told me they would come with a machine to put a swale in the driveway to help divert the water from entering the garage. All this did was grind down the driveway leaving a terrible looking valley that took off the top layer of the driveway revealing the aggregate. Not something one would expect when they pay $20,000 for a driveway. The swale still does not work as the water now pools where they started the grinding process and we still have water intrusion into the garage. They couldnt even perform this task correctly. After this last failed attempt to correct their error in grade, BMPC Concrete - Brad, Larry and Kelly have been unresponsive to my calls or texts. I am now forced to obtain a third party estimate to fully repair this problem and file suit against them in small claims court to attempt to at least recover some of my loss. If you look up BMPC Concrete on google reviews you will notice a recent review that stated the same grade problem with water in the garage so I am assuming they still cant get this right. I was also informed by HOMEASVISOR that they no longer allow BMPC Concrete to advertise with them due to numerous issues. BUYER PLEASE BEWARE. Feel free to call me at 904-947-4063 if anybody needs any further explanationRobert D.
- Business Description:We are a local small business who uses other local businesses for materials and services to keep our taxes and money local. We stay on the small side to keep our cost down for consumers.
- Business Description:Hendricks Paving providing paving services for new asphalt, concrete, lime rock, gravel, land clearing, grading, seal coating, line striping, hauling, call us and we can help.
- Business Description:We are an independent waste provider with over 15 years experience in the waste recycling industry. Locally owned and operated. Our unique approach allows us to adapt our services to the needs of your specific project. We accept all major credit cards
- Business Description:1234Recent Review:Jerry was responsive, reliable and went over and beyond what was expected. Our driveway was mulch and mud and now it is paved with asphalt millings and it looks and drives great. Jerry knew exactly what to do and did it in one day! We are very pleased with Wilks Site Prep and the job they did. <br /Crissy S.
- Business Description:A Family owned business since 1991. We pride ourselves in professionalism, and our employees have been with us for many years.Recent Review:overall it went well. <br /> <br />Lynne E.
- Business Description:Trained professionals in the tile, paver, concrete and masonry work. We are locally owned and operated business in Alachua county and and surrounding areas. Our company offer technical competence, clean work ethic, good communication, reliable pricing, and precise high quality work for each valued customer
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Lake City
- High Springs
- Fort White
- Glen Saint Mary
- White Springs
- O Brien
- Keystone Heights
driveway paving contractors in Lake Butler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BMPC Concrete1652 Louie Carter Rd
- BMPC Concrete
- Clint S Davis LLC9200 NW 39th Ave Suite 130-35
- Clint S Davis LLC
- O'Steen Brothers Inc.1006 SE 4th Street
- O'Steen Brothers Inc.
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Poly Lift USA