The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in High Springs, FL
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in High Springs
- Pavers PlusIt went great.....from initial design, recommendations, opportunity to view with pictures and in person previous work done by their company, to every step of clearing and installation, to clean-up and lighting. Reid and Tonya have years of experience, they know their products and have great eyes for design and details with lots of pertinent ideas. They are truly friendly and professional. I highly recommend these wonderful people and their paving/landscaping/design services !
- Wilks Site PrepJerry was responsive, reliable and went over and beyond what was expected. Our driveway was mulch and mud and now it is paved with asphalt millings and it looks and drives great. Jerry knew exactly what to do and did it in one day! We are very pleased with Wilks Site Prep and the job they did.
- O'Steen Brothers Inc.Everyone we dealt with at O'Steen Bros, from Ron O'Steen to the concrete people and pavers, was a top-notch professional. They showed up when they said they would, finished on time, went the extra mile and cleaned up the site afterward. Our circular driveway is at the bottom of a hill and had to to be built so that water will not flow from the cul-de-sac down the driveway. They also had to reshape the concrete pad to keep water from pooling in the corner against a retention wall and instead angle it so water will flow into a buried drainage pipe. It now works beautifully and looks beautiful too. Ron was on-site often every step of the way to make sure the work was done according to his and our specifications and we appreciated that very much
- Site Work UnlimitedThey did an excellent job. I liked his bid and he came out to have a look at the job. Everybody else was atrociously higher. He had pictures of work he had done at other people's homes. He gave me references. He was just very wonderful to deal with. When he came and bid the job, he told me he'd be here in 3 weeks and to be honest he was here in 3 weeks
- D & D ASPHALT SEALING LLCTHESE GUYS UNDERSTOOD THAT A DRIVE-BY QUICK SEALING (TYPICAL OF OTHER VENDORS) WOULD NOT REALLY FIX CRACKS. THEY DID A PROPER JOB OF FILLING THE CRACKS BEFORE SEALING.
- Danny Jeffery's Asphalt Paving & MaintenanceMr. Jeffery came to my house and proposed to apply asplalt to stablilize my driveway including all materials,labor and machinery to do the work. He gave me a qoute on how much he charged per square foot. I insisted on an estimate of the total expected cost. I should have been suspicious when he was reluctant and kept returning to the unit price rather than the total. But after considerable discussion he gave me an estimate. When the job was complete and the bill was prepared the charge was almost twice his estimate. I did not pay his full charge but did pay more than I expected
Driveway Pavers in High Springs
- Business Description:Here at All About Asphalt our main focus is Sealcoating, Line Striping, Crack-filling, & Patching. I have been doing this since I was knee high to a grass hopper.. I focus on word of mouth I know good work leads to more! Quality is remembered & the price is forgotten, you pay for what you get! All my material is commercial grade and all asphalt base emulsion sealerRecent Review:Very good job. Very neat and efficient. I would highly recommend these guys. They are good workers and fairly priced. Not a fly by night outfit!Diana M.
- Business Description:I have been in business for over 20 years beautifying homes' driveways, walkways, garage floors, parking lots and sidewalks for residential and commercial clients in several states. I have over 2200 references and repeat customers because I'm professional, fair and guarantee my workmanship
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t..Recent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
- Business Description:We have been installing hardscape and landscape for over 30 years. Take a moment and enjoy the beautiful yards we have created. We specialize in hardscape, landscape, irrigation, outdoor kitchen's, firepit's, fireplace's, pergola's, waterfall's, outdoor lighting, underground water treatment's and fencing. We look forward in hearing from you and we thank you for your interest in Pavers Plus Please contact us for current LED low voltage lighting specialsRecent Review:Good! Tonya and Reid had good ideas and did excellent work.Dee M.
- Business Description:Family owned business.Recent Review:From beginning to end, Ron from O'steen Brothers was outstanding to work with. He was professional, timely, explained the work clearly, and listened to what I wanted and delivered exactly as promised. The team he had working with him was outstanding as well. O'steen provided an excellent quality finished product. I had quotes that were lower in price, but I felt confident O'steen would be worth the extra money, and they were! <br /Chris R.
- Business Description:Commercial & Residential Asphalt, Parking Lots & Driveways * Seal Coating and Striping * Decorative Thermoplastic & Truncated Domes * Stop Signs * Handicapped Signs * Concrete Bumper Stops
- Business Description:Supreme Contractors: We are Architect/Builder we also have many speialty trades. Discounts for Senior citizen and Veterans. DBA Supreme Stucco.Recent Review:The entire experience was tremendous. Very professional and hard working staff. Courteous. <br /> <br />The painting staff are true professionals and we are elated with the results. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />We would highly recommend Mike and his crew. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Peter and Mary Hansch <br /> <br />11532 SW 72 Circle <br /> <br />Ocala, FL 3447 <br /Mary H.
- Business Description:Welch & Son Land Development Inc is a family owned company who strives on preforming quality work and the satisfaction of our customers. When it comes to pricing a job we are very competetive with our pricing. As a company we know first hand how hard it is in todays economy and believe in saving money in any way possible. Our company offers many types of services which include Site Prep, Land Clearing, Brush Mowing, Leveling-Grading, House Pads, Water Shedding-Drainage Problems, Roads-Drivewa..
- Business Description:Hendricks Paving providing paving services for new asphalt, concrete, lime rock, gravel, land clearing, grading, seal coating, line striping, hauling, call us and we can help.
- Business Description:R. E. Arnold Construction, Inc. has been in business since 1989 and is located in Archer, Florida (about 10 miles SW of Gainesville, FL). We are a prime site work and underground utility contractor doing business in Alachua County and the surrounding counties of Clay, Levy, Marion, Dixie, Gilchrist, Columbia, Putnam, and Bradford. In addition we proudly serve in High Springs, Newberry, Trenton, Williston, Chiefland, Hawthorne and Waldo. We are FDOT qualified in storm drainage, flexible pavi..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Fort White
- Lake Butler
- Lake City
- O Brien
- Old Town
- Cross City
- Mc Intosh
driveway paving contractors in High Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACROSS COUNTY PAVING19250 NE 50th St
- Allied Waste Removal, LLC3731 NW 58th Terrace
- Ancient City Construction Inc2614 Joe Ashton Rd
Saint Augustine, Florida
- ANDREWS PAVING INC6327 NW 123RD PL
- Anytime Construction Company, LLC
- ACROSS COUNTY PAVING
- O'Steen Brothers Inc.1006 SE 4th Street
- O'Steen Brothers Inc.
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Poly Lift USA
- R. E. Arnold Construction, Inc.17210 SW Archer Rd.
- R. E. Arnold Construction, Inc.