If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Punta Gorda, FL
There are 5 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Punta Gorda
- Basement Masters WaterproofingAs a real estate investor, wet basements are a common problem. I have used Basement Masters Waterproofing on 3 separate projects. They are punctual, knowledgable, professional and their prices are very competitive. They are always accurate in determining and solving the water issues. I am confident in their advice and I would highly recommend them to anyone
- American Crawlspace & Basement CorpSteve and Jim were helpful, courteous, and punctual. He met a competitors price and was very professional. I would use him again and so should you!
- Sundahl Restoration LLCIt was a Big Deal purchase. He came and all but we haven't done it yet because we can't afford for what he said. We haven't done it but I was very satisfied with the young man that did come. He gave me his card and when we have enough money, we'll do it; it's a big job. He stayed over an hour and we didn't have to pay him anything for his coming over and he explained things. We spent $5000 three years ago and now we're having trouble and he would guarantee it for 15 years. I'm definitely going to take him when I need him. It's pretty bad. We have it all around the baseboard and we had to put in one kind of pump outside and he said it was the incorrect pump. He told us how to wash down the mold. My son is young and he still doesn't have a lot of money but I took his card and we'll definitely use him
- Basement Systems of West VirginiaInternal drain tile systems with advanced sump pumps were installed in two basements. They also added the wall coverings to channel any wall leaks to the system. It works perfectly! The employees of Basement Systems are amazing - everyone is professional and helpful. The work was completed quickly. They cleaned up the job site. My basements were a lost cause - now they are restored and I can use them again. Thanks
- Connecticut Basement SystemsThey knew what they were talking about, very knowledgeable, and competant. Rick and Al were both very good. They answered all of our questions.
- ACCURATE SAFETY SOLUTIONS - ACCURATE RADONThey found and fixed the leak quickly. The foam sealer does expand a little more than needed. Plan on a little clean up required afterwards.
- A+ Construction Group IncWe discovered that we had severe wall damage to our home, and Al was very prompt upon first contact and remained extremely responsive, supportive, and understanding throughout the entire insurance and construction process. We were comforted to know that if we had a question or concern that Al was only a phone call away, 7 days a week. He and his crew are very professional, thorough, and efficient. We are extremely satisfied with the work done and the invaluable guidance they were able to provide through the insurance process. The paint, drywall, floors, stucco, electrical, and plumbing are all impeccable and even professional inspectors have commented on the quality of the work. We would definitely recommend their services and are already using this company again for another project. We are so grateful to have found them on Angie's List
- Indiana Foundation ServiceThey owner came out and gave me an estimate. Three workers came out and they actually arrived early. They did the work quickly and it looked great when they were finished. They even came back a second time to check and make sure I liked how it looked. They were so professional and wouldn't hesitate to hire them again
- Waterproofing IncThe best service I have ever seen. Tom the owner came out the next morning after I called to look at a small crack. He called his crew and they came out in 45 minutes and fixed it. Unbelievable service and a great company.
- Felice Enterprises LLCA slight mold problem was discovered in the crawl space as the result of water laying in there. I called Mr. Felice and he came out and fully explained the process to remediate the problem. He installed a complete space encapsulaton system (liner and sump pump in the crawl space) and insulated the crawl space. He also cleaned out years of debris before he started the work. The entire job took five days. All the work was done on time. The crew was polite and courteous and the job site was left spotless. I would highly recommend Felice Enterprises to my family and friends
Basement Waterproofers in Punta Gorda
- Business Description:Aqua Systems is a local family business that has been providing Southwest Florida for over 13 years with bottled water, water purification systems, water conditioning equipment, well pumps, and much more. We are located in Fort Myers, FL at 14611 Ben C Pratt Six Mile Cypress two block West of Sun Harvest CitrusRecent Review:I have been a client for approximately 12 years and love their service. Taylor is just the best!cookie l.
- Business Description:Stucco, Stoneworks and Drywall is a local drywall, plastering & stucco contractor in the greater southwest Florida area specializing in residential projects requiring repairs and refurbishment. We also give a 1 year warranty on all material and labor. We have over 34 years experience exclusively in Stucco, plastering, stone and drywall. We also repair, resurface foundations, retaining walls, stucco, drywall, real old time plaster walls not to mention drywall repair and concrete crack repair. ..Recent Review:John is a professional. He follows through and very easy to communicate with. His work and ethics are High Quality. I would hire him again in a heart beat! You wont be sorry.Tammy E.
- Business Description:We are your one call, one contact home solution experts, and quality is our top priority. Our well trained and friendly employees are on the road throughout Sarasota and Manatee Counties to help you tackle your home improvement to do list. Our goal is to provide our services to your fullest satisfaction. We guarantee the work of our professionals. Estimates are not free unless the consumer owns the property. See below. We do not work in high rise condominiums. No estimates are provided over t..Recent Review:They are very efficient with their time and work they do it in a timely manner and all of them are neat and clean they even clean their workspace before they go. They also updates me a day ahead on their time of arrival. I have a dog and she's not barking to them and that felt so nice because for me if my dog is not comfortable to you she won't stop barking. All of them are professionals and know what they are doing. I will definitely use them again and recommend to others. They are very professional and friendly. Great jocheryle k.
- Business Description:All Purpose Drilling (APD) is a family owned and operated foundation repair company started in February 2014. The owner has been in the foundation business for over 15 years. Since 2014 APD has completed hundreds of commercial and residential foundation repair projects. APD understands the foundation process from start to finish. APD offers: free estimates, prompt service, transparent pricing, the best warranty in the industry, sealed engineering report, and military discounts. APD does not ..Recent Review:Due to improper initial installation, a "swim spa" at the house we bought several years ago was sinking. I contacted APD in July and their response was immediate. Joe of APD made a personal visit and gave a detailed explanation of the process his company would use to stabilize the spa. He also advised of any possible concerns. A reasonable price was also provided. We had full confidence in Joe and APD. However, shortly after his visit, a storm caused significant additional damage to the spa and we were forced to go in a different direction and have the spa removed. I would recommend APD, their concern and response was swift and very professionalJerry H.
- Business Description:As a trusted geotech company in Florida, Helicon specializes in using the latest technology to repair your sinkhole, stabilize your soil or structure, and prevent future damage with pre-construction. We are experts in pre-construction, soil and structural stabilization, & sinkhole repair. As the premier provider of geotech construction services throughout Florida for over 15 years, Helicon prides itself on providing high-quality service, for both insurance companies and private customers with..Recent Review:The estimate process was easy, they educated me and it was very professional experience.Rachel B.
- Business Description:Atlas General Contracting Inc is a state licensed and fully insured construction company specializing in new construction and remodeling for both commercial and residential buildings. We are a full service construction and development consulting firm and Florida State Licensed Commercial and Residential Certified General Contractors serving all counties in the Southwest Florida area. Conveniently located in Fort Myers, Florida, we are a top Florida home builder and among the most professional..Recent Review:We recently added a 3rd garage to an existing 2car garage at our home here in East Naples and made the horrible mistake of hiring JACOB H. (Atlas General Contracting Inc). We contracted (and he cashed our 1/3 down payment check) in September (2017) and did not complete the job until late December (2018). Sixteen (16) months to build a ONE car garage addition. 16 months of our property being a total mess! Months and months of having a huge dumpster in our yard ! We (and when I say WE – I mean Atlas GC) failed NINE (9) separate Collier County inspections! Delay after delay, poor quality craftsmanship, complete lack of oversight, and a large dose of ignorance was the norm throughout the entire project. We currently have 13 (and counting) large cracks in the garage floor. Despite my protests . . . they poured the concrete during a torrential downpour. It looked like watery soup when they finally covered it that day. By contrast – our existing (2 car) garage has one crack. In addition, there were gaping holes in the block walls mortar, and the list goes on & on. . . . I heard nothing but excuses and rhetoric throughout the entire project, and I’m sure his response here will be of similar character. My advice – take LOTS of pictures, keep detailed records, and stay clear of Jake H. and ATLAS GENERAL CONTRACTINGBrian H.
- Business Description:Services that we offer Include: - Exterior Painting - Interior Painting - Pressure Washing -Concrete Restoration -Wood Repair -Drywall Repair -Texturing -Blasting -Electrostatic Painting -Repaints and New Construction And so much more! Our company started as a very small local business working mostly on small residential properties, as has scaled to work nationally on large commercial properties like Starwood Resorts, CBRE, American Campus, Campus Asset, and many others. We have been in bus..
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
- Business Description:I.B. Homes, Inc., proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated and also we pride ourself for building beautiful homes in as little 90-150 days
- Business Description:Here at Natural Stone Cleaning we provide a unique service of Marble restoration to the finest quality. We also provide maintenance and cleaning on all types of natural stone and grout cleaning and restoration.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Port Charlotte
- North Port
- Rotonda West
- North Fort Myers
- Boca Grande
- Cape Coral
- Fort Myers
- Saint James City
- Lehigh Acres
- North Venice
- Myakka City
- Fort Myers Beach
waterproofing contractors in Punta Gorda
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue stone flooring contractor & Installation1744 54th st sw
- Blue stone flooring contractor & Installation
- IB Homes Construction Group LLC4403 SE 16th PL Unit 4
Cape Coral, Florida
- IB Homes Construction Group LLC
- John Grey Painting695 Tarpon Bay Road Suite #5
- John Grey Painting
- Line-X Of Naples4573 Enterprise Ave
- Line-X Of Naples
- Natural Stone Cleaning9405 Marino Circle Unit 308
- Natural Stone Cleaning
- The Aerial Companies, Inc.4492 MERCANTILE AVE
- The Aerial Companies, Inc.
- UpKeepers, Inc9074 Limestone Ln
- UpKeepers, Inc
- WCD Companies, Inc. Painting & Waterproofing Div3620 18th Avenue SE
- WCD Companies, Inc. Painting & Waterproofing Div