Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Pace, FL
There are 23 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Pace
- SelectricityPerfect! This company is always on time, returns calls and is there when they say they will be there! Harold was a great electrician and he was also a great teacher in that he instructed me how to manage my electrical needs using the equipment he installed. It’s a source of comfort to know that I have a company I can depend on
- ACTION HEATING & AIR CONDITIONINGDo yourself a favor and call Action Air for all your HVAC needs! They performed maintenance on both of my homes and they didn’t try to sell me on things I didn’t need (unlike the last company I used). They were timely in their services, very professional, and prices right. They also installed a Reme-Halo air purifier in my primary residence and their prices were unbeatable. 5 stars all the way
- SelectricityThis company should win some type of award for what that do.everyone who helped was amazing.people you need electric done,well stop looking.thay are the best.thank you Harold and the rest of the team.
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESJason Hopson and Team did an exceptional job—-the best work quality I have experienced in 35 years and the most reasonable prices. He does what he says at the price he says period! He his the total skill set to build a house from the ground up. No one has skills like his. Nobody. I was having a heck of a time getting my back french doors rebuilt as a lot of the wood had rotted. These are custom doors. They could not be bought off the shelf. Nobody in Mobile AL had the carpentry skills to rebuild the french doors. Jason and team came down from Birmingham and did the job and now I get nothing but compliments on how beautiful they look. He also rebuilt our brick mailbox, the front porch columns, the fence, the front door, remodeled the kitchen and bathroom; replaced lighting, installed kitchen appliances, painted the interior and repaired the drywall. When hurricane Sally hit, he and hus team came back down from Birmingham to clear the huge fallen trees from my yard and roof, repair the roof, rebuilt the fence and gate, installed gutters and a french drain. Hopson and team did an outstanding job both times to the point he is now the Go To Man for any project I have. He is always on time, dependable, reliable, trustworthy and loaded with expertise. He is the ONLY one I trust with my projects big or small. I rate “A++
- Professional ElectricThey’re outstanding. From the first call we received, throughout the work, and at the job’s completion: outstanding. Dealt with Ashleigh (super sweet, super smart, super southern) on the phone and Bo was our electrician. I seldom write reviews because I’m seldom satisfied. And if you just gripe, no one takes you seriously. But I can’t even think of anything they might have done differently to improve upon their service level—and I’m kind of **** ** folks, too. Just as happy as I am at how it went today, I’m happy that we have a good contractor in our cellphones now to call. I highly recommend them, and I hope you’ll take heed. Good contractors (especially electricians!) are hard to find. Do yourself a favor: take their number down. Thoroughly pleased at and grateful for the work Bo did today. Great job
- J and A ConstructionI hired J and A Construction after Blake convinced me he could do the job professionally. He was able to give me a material list and bidding price that was $2000 less than I expected it would cost me. I was amazed at how much difference everyday made. My patio is enclosed now with a gorgeous flake and epoxy floor. J and A Handymen also made a beautiful custom door. My screened in patio also needed ceiling fans and clean white metal roof. I was amazed by the quality of their craftsmanship because they built it so quick. I believe these guys love their job. Well now I'm just having a drink on my patio now and recommend them to anyone who has read this. I sent them to ma and pa's home, they hired J and A Handymen to make a storage shed and some privacy fence around the back yard. I know my parents are getting whatever they need done righ
- Professional ElectricBeau was wonderful! He checked the problem thoroughly and recommended using what we have with some updates. This saved our Property Owners Association some expenses and solved the problem immediately. Beau was professional and knowledgeable. He explained things well and gave good suggestions. Professional Electric is now our "go to" electricians!
- Webster Electric Inc.I would Highly recommend to anyone and everyone!!!! Excellent service, professional, prompt, easy scheduling, great price. They are welcome back and will look to hire them when I need an electrician again. A+++++++++
- Webster Electric Inc.Very well. Workmanship was excellent. The electricians that’s installed the lights explained what they would do and answered any questions. When they finished, they cleaned up!
- SelectricityPerfect! Unlike so many businesses today, when I called they answered! A few minutes later I was contact by an appointment/scheduler person. Then right on time the electrician showed up , did his work and explained to me in lay terms how to “ switch over” in the event of power failure. I can’t praise this company enough. You have my business from now own and you can bet that I’ll spread the good word on y’all
Electricians in Pace
- Business Description:We can handle all if your electrical needs. no job to small. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:As a Realtor, my clients sometimes look to me for suggestions for outstanding contractors in each field. When I'm asked about any type of electrical work needed, my immediate response is Steven at Colson's Electrical!! He's always been on the ball, ready to help in any situation I've brought to him and all done in a timely and professional manner!! Both of which are greatly appreciated in the highly competitive real estate world, full of contracts and inspection deadlines!! It's comforting to know that I'm able to refer my clients to one of my network partners that I know will handle their issue quickly and competently!CHERYL P.
- Business Description:At Beachside Electrical Services, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. We also offer Military Discounts. Call today for a quoteRecent Review:Everything went well! Workers were extremely friendly and very professional. We are not from this area and recently purchased a condo in PCB....we needed some fans & light fixtures replaced and even added an outlet. They were very accommodating and helpful. We definitely recommend Beachside Electrical Services! We will use them again in the future. Thank youWendy M.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. No travel charges. Price determined by the job.Recent Review:I called Chris and left v/m. Got callback within 30 min and he was at the house within 90 min to do the job. Very nice man, capable craftsman, fast worker, excellent service. Will recommend to others and will most definitely call him againAL H.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for minor repairs and construction as well as furniture assembly TV mounting Ceiling Fan Replacement and much more.Recent Review:The gentleman showed up early was able to complete all the projects in a very timely manner is extremely professional and nice and I wouldn’t do business with him again.alexa p.
- Business Description:Local electrical, cooling and heating contractor. We currently have over 65 employees with 30+ vans to service all your electrical, cooling and heating needs. Owner over sees all work for quality. Specializing in re-wiring houses with aluminum wiring without damaging walls or ceilings as well as all remodel projects. We also do residential and commercial new construction and remodels. Generac whole house generator installation, service and repairs. Air purification systems 24 HOUR EMERGENCY S..Recent Review:Perfect! This company is always on time, returns calls and is there when they say they will be there! Harold was a great electrician and he was also a great teacher in that he instructed me how to manage my electrical needs using the equipment he installed. It’s a source of comfort to know that I have a company I can depend onKeith M.
- Business Description:Omega Construction and Design, Inc is a State Certified Contracting and Construction consulting firm specializing in custom remodeling, new construction, insurance W.D.O. inspection repairs. Drew Dennis is a member of Rotary International (Gulf Breeze Chapter), The Pensacola Association of Realtors, the Gulf Breeze Area Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors), the Destin Area Chamber of Commerce, the Home Builders Association of West Florida, the president of Omega Construction & Design, INC..Recent Review:Drew and his team have been exceptional with all of the above. His professionalism in every aspect has been a breath of fresh air. He is extremely friendly, and easy to work with. His work is meticulous and always goes above and beyond. Extremely high standards across the board and would definitely use him againDenise C.
- Business Description:Plumbing, general repairs and maintenance, In business since 1982. Family owned and operated. Whether you need a simple faucet installation or complete sewer line replacement, inspection or cleaning we offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing services to meet your needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best serviceRecent Review:This young man was very quick and efficient. Very polite and respectful gentleman. He will be first on my call list if we need him in the future. Also I will be passing around his name if anyone needs any work done.Haleigh B.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:ElectricianRecent Review:McElhany electric did an excellent job on our whole house rewire. We rennovated a 1970s 2 story 3500 sq ft house that had aluminum wiring. McElhaney gave us a fair quote and worked with us throughout the entire process to make sure our project stayed on time and on budget. They handled inspections, issues that came up, and working with other contractors to make the process painless. The installed all the fixtures at the end and the end result was amazing. We now recommend McElhany electric to everyone needing a good electricianLandon Z.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Specializing in all types of handyman services. No job too big or small.Recent Review:His service was excellent! He's very punctual, and conscientious on finishing his job in a timely manner.Anne C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Pace
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AA Live Bee Removal230 Riverpoint Dr
- Aaron Warner Plumbing services6512 Tidal Bay Dr
- Abingdon Logistics LLC4101 W Navy Blvd 1108
- Absolute Power Electric LLC4309 Burtonwood Dr
- Accelerated Communications and Construction4212 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Acorn Construction Inc4941 Soundside Dr
Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Advanced Repair Specialist3851 Linton Ln
- ADVANCED WIRE PROS INC4360 Martha Ct
Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Air Unlimited Svc5775 Gunn Rd.
- AKM Executive1502 N Alston St
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- American Home Renovation2541 Estey Ave Apt B
- Armstrong Electric Co Inc4920 Chaney St
- Ashby Marine Services11 Halsey Dr
- AUTOTRONICS5297 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Autumn Electric3801 Dauphin Island Parkway
- Auxiliary Power Systems Inc944 Fall Branch Rd.
- AA Live Bee Removal
- Banks Electrical, LLC700 Montlimar Park
- BARKER ELECTRIC LLC4032 BETTIAN AVE
- Barley Electric Inc4261 Diamond St
- Batson Enterprises Inc23 Polly Ridge Rd
- Beachside Electrical Services87 Tropical Way
- BJCL3901 NW 79th Ave
- Brown Electric2986 Crabtree Church Rd
- Banks Electrical, LLC
- CA Mears Electric CO LLC417 Sara Oaks Dr
- Cain Electric, Inc5731 Plantation Rd
- CHIV ELECTRICAL530 WILLIAMS DITCH RD
- Chris's Home RepairPO Box 771
- Clower Electric Supply Company Inc2488 Halls Mill Rd
- COASTAL ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS5140 CEDAR ST
Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Coastline Handy & Repair8749 Laredo St
- Colson's Electrical Services5329 Kervin Rd
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Corrigan lightning protection 4401 Little Rd
- Craftsmen Service Co / 1 Stop1511 Glenlake Cir
- CREW Electrical Services Inc2914 Forsyth Rd
Winter Park, Florida
- CUTLER HEATING & AIR40 W Nine Mile Rd
- CA Mears Electric CO LLC
- EAGLE ELECTRIC OF PENSACOLA5689 NICHOLAS LN
- EAGLE ELECTRIC OF PENSACOLA4344 PERRY ANNA RD
- Edwards Building and Design Inc2901 N E St
- Electric Light Construction7825 Klondike Road
- Exquisite Fencing & Detail3675 Bagwell Rd
- EAGLE ELECTRIC OF PENSACOLA
- Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC11035 Diana Estates Dr., South
- FMC Mobile12041 West Oak Ct
- Forrest Jordan LLC.1621 Llani Ln
Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Franks Home RepairP.O.Box 472
- Freedom Audio Video Services LLCPO Box 252
Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Funky's Electrical LLC5924 Ashton Woods Cir
- Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC
- H L services LLC116 riverbend dr
- Handy Men18711 Oak Rd. West
Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Happy House Pros5876 Blue Angel Pkwy.
- Harold Gaines LLC154 Gibson Rd
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Hill Enterprises Inc125 Terry Dr
- Holder & Company, LLC7840 Fleetwood Dr
- Hollenback Heating & Air Inc10809 Cross Cut Dr.
- Horizon Improvements, Inc1257 W. Nine Mile Rd
- H L services LLC
- LaCoste General Contractors LLC700 Escambia ave
- Langenet Integration LLC5000 SE Federal HWY #25
- LeBlanc Electrical Solutions, LLC2308 Brightview Place
- LIGHTNING DEFENSE35159 Danny Dr. PMB 216
Zephry Hills, Florida
- Local Pensacola Assembly and Construction Company 4574 Whisper Cir
- Lowe's Home Improvement151 E I65 Service Rd S
- Lowes - Milton5143 U.S. 90
- LaCoste General Contractors LLC
- Martin brothers home renovation5134 Cora St
- Marty Vaughn LLCP. O. Box 88
- MATHES LIGHTING & LAMPS1041 CREIGHTON RD
- MC ELHANY ELECTRIC CO INC1004 DOG TRACK RD
- McClure Electric590 Schillinger Rd S
- McCombs Electrical Co Inc5217 Hwy 90
- Meadows Electrical Contracting319 S Sage Ave
- Mike & Michael's Electric LLC2803 W Bobe St
- Mineola Construction Co.1346 Mineola Church Rd
- Mobile Power & Light Co325 Novatan Rd N
- Martin brothers home renovation
- Palmer Services5574 Pine Ridge Dr
- PAUL PATRICK ELECTRIC INC5924 Graham Lane
- Paul's Automotive Inc7740 N Highland Ave
- Pensacola Handyman4730 Woodcliff Dr
- Pensacola Home Services811 W Garden Street Suite D
- Popes Heating & Air Conditioning9919 Candlestick Ln
- Preble Construction Inc.4505 Ellysee Way
- Palmer Services