Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Summerdale, AL
There are 20 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Summerdale
- SelectricityPerfect! This company is always on time, returns calls and is there when they say they will be there! Harold was a great electrician and he was also a great teacher in that he instructed me how to manage my electrical needs using the equipment he installed. It’s a source of comfort to know that I have a company I can depend on read less
- ACTION HEATING & AIR CONDITIONINGDo yourself a favor and call Action Air for all your HVAC needs! They performed maintenance on both of my homes and they didn’t try to sell me on things I didn’t need (unlike the last company I used). They were timely in their services, very professional, and prices right. They also installed a Reme-Halo air purifier in my primary residence and their prices were unbeatable. 5 stars all the way read less
- SelectricityThis company should win some type of award for what that do.everyone who helped was amazing.people you need electric done,well stop looking.thay are the best.thank you Harold and the rest of the team.
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESJason Hopson and Team did an exceptional job—-the best work quality I have experienced in 35 years and the most reasonable prices. He does what he says at the price he says period! He his the total skill set to build a house from the ground up. No one has skills like his. Nobody. I was having a heck of a time getting my back french doors rebuilt as a lot of the wood had rotted. These are custom doors. They could not be bought off the shelf. Nobody in Mobile AL had the carpentry skills to rebuild the french doors. Jason and team came down from Birmingham and did the job and now I get nothing but compliments on how beautiful they look. He also rebuilt our brick mailbox, the front porch columns, the fence, the front door, remodeled the kitchen and bathroom; replaced lighting, installed kitchen appliances, painted the interior and repaired the drywall. When hurricane Sally hit, he and hus team came back down from Birmingham to clear the huge fallen trees from my yard and roof, repair the roof, rebuilt the fence and gate, installed gutters and a french drain. Hopson and team did an outstanding job both times to the point he is now the Go To Man for any project I have. He is always on time, dependable, reliable, trustworthy and loaded with expertise. He is the ONLY one I trust with my projects big or small. I rate “A++ read less
- Professional ElectricThey’re outstanding. From the first call we received, throughout the work, and at the job’s completion: outstanding. Dealt with Ashleigh (super sweet, super smart, super southern) on the phone and Bo was our electrician. I seldom write reviews because I’m seldom satisfied. And if you just gripe, no one takes you seriously. But I can’t even think of anything they might have done differently to improve upon their service level—and I’m kind of **** ** folks, too. Just as happy as I am at how it went today, I’m happy that we have a good contractor in our cellphones now to call. I highly recommend them, and I hope you’ll take heed. Good contractors (especially electricians!) are hard to find. Do yourself a favor: take their number down. Thoroughly pleased at and grateful for the work Bo did today. Great job read less
- J and A ConstructionI hired J and A Construction after Blake convinced me he could do the job professionally. He was able to give me a material list and bidding price that was $2000 less than I expected it would cost me. I was amazed at how much difference everyday made. My patio is enclosed now with a gorgeous flake and epoxy floor. J and A Handymen also made a beautiful custom door. My screened in patio also needed ceiling fans and clean white metal roof. I was amazed by the quality of their craftsmanship because they built it so quick. I believe these guys love their job. Well now I'm just having a drink on my patio now and recommend them to anyone who has read this. I sent them to ma and pa's home, they hired J and A Handymen to make a storage shed and some privacy fence around the back yard. I know my parents are getting whatever they need done righ read less
- Professional ElectricBeau was wonderful! He checked the problem thoroughly and recommended using what we have with some updates. This saved our Property Owners Association some expenses and solved the problem immediately. Beau was professional and knowledgeable. He explained things well and gave good suggestions. Professional Electric is now our "go to" electricians! read less
- Webster Electric Inc.I would Highly recommend to anyone and everyone!!!! Excellent service, professional, prompt, easy scheduling, great price. They are welcome back and will look to hire them when I need an electrician again. A+++++++++
- Webster Electric Inc.Very well. Workmanship was excellent. The electricians that’s installed the lights explained what they would do and answered any questions. When they finished, they cleaned up!
- SelectricityPerfect! Unlike so many businesses today, when I called they answered! A few minutes later I was contact by an appointment/scheduler person. Then right on time the electrician showed up , did his work and explained to me in lay terms how to “ switch over” in the event of power failure. I can’t praise this company enough. You have my business from now own and you can bet that I’ll spread the good word on y’all read less
Electricians in Summerdale
- Business Description:We have been in business nearly 25 years providing great customer service and top quality products.Recent Review:It was perfect, it was professional, they did exactly what we ask, they starting continuous communication. Price is little high but it is a quality work.Linda P K.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:Residential home theater installation and t.v. hanging. A/V Design & Home Automation Installation Serving Birmingham and the entire state of Alabama, Structured Technology LLC offers professional audio/visual design and home automation. In order to help your systems run smoothly, our team works diligently to ensure that your cables and wiring are installed correctly, the first time. With over 19 years of experience, our team has the knowledge to set you up with the most efficient systems f.. read lessRecent Review:Lee and Adam were terrific. They went above and beyond to get everything to work given our existing infrastructure at home.C H.
- Business Description:We are a small company of about 4 workers. we normally bill projects when completed unless its a large project, then we charge in phases as work is completedRecent Review:Great Job! Will call him back in a heartbeat.Cecil C.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:40 employees. South Alabama Electric Co. is based in the Mobile, Alabama, area. President Alvin Wilson and Vice-President Innes Hardy started the company in 1984 with the goal of becoming a leading electrical contractor in the region. Our primary business is commercial and residential service as well as commercial electrical and residential contracting read lessRecent Review:With the microwave and cabinets being brand new the has to drill halls in upper cabinets to mount as well as the back wall. They also installed the outlet. They were on time (early actually) processional and efficient. Very pleased with the experience from office staff and scheduling to the men who came to the house read lessAndrew T.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning.. read lessRecent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessary read lessClay B.
- Business Description:Build and repair decks and outside structures. Complete pole barn builds. Privacy fencing, minor and major interior repairs. Landscape and tree removal. Property clearing. The skilled team that we have, has a combined 100+ years experience. Quality is priority. Clean and friendly. Neat and organized read lessRecent Review:I love my new deck! J&A worked very hard in very hot and rainy conditions. I am happy with the work and my new deck.SK F.
- Business Description:228-863-4819 Gulf Coast Patio & Screen is the PREMIER BUILDING CONTRACTOR of patio covers,screen rooms,swimming pool enclosures,awnings,sunrooms,carports,decks,concrete,screen enclosures,awnings,carports,decks,aluminum patio cover kits.Visit www.gulfcoastpatioandscreen.com to see our beautiful work.We have been serving the coast since 1986.We are LIC. & INSURED.Mississippi building contractor LIC.#R08608.Call today for a FREE ESTIMAT read lessRecent Review:Professional, timely, and helpful. Needed a deck rebuilt after my previous stairs/deck had dry rotted. They came quickly, gave me a fair price, and it has held up well.Amy M.
- Business Description:We Do Everything, anything from electrical to painting, yard work, moving, rearranging, home security, popcorn removal, tree removal, hanging wall objects, flooring, you name it we have done it. No job to big or to small. Fully Bonded, Licensed, and Insured. Give Chris a call at 251-402-253 read lessRecent Review:Communicated with them several times and they kept promising a quote would be sent. Stopped responding to emails and never provided a quote. UPDATE: Chris informed me that he had my communications mixed with someone else's. I did receive the quote and will review things to try and move forward read lessJames H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Magnolia Springs
- Point Clear
- Gulf Shores
- Orange Beach
- Spanish Fort
- Bay Minette
- Dauphin Island
Electricians in Summerdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AA Live Bee Removal230 Riverpoint Dr
- Abingdon Logistics LLC4101 W Navy Blvd 1108
- Accelerated Communications and Construction4212 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Acorn Construction Inc4941 Soundside Dr
Gulf Breeze, Florida
- ACTION HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING7740 TARA DR
- Advanced Repair Specialist3851 Linton Ln
- Aelectric LLC1145 MacArthur Ave
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Air Unlimited Svc5775 Gunn Rd.
- AKM Executive1502 N Alston St
- Alabama Metal Fabrication (Electrical Division)27094 Hwy 98
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- AMERISPEC HOME INSPECTION SERVICE INCP.O.Box 1198
- Armstrong Electric Co Inc4920 Chaney St
- Ashby Marine Services11 Halsey Dr
- Automatic Appliance & Air33320 Collier Rd.
- Autumn Electric3801 Dauphin Island Parkway
- Auxiliary Power Systems Inc944 Fall Branch Rd.
- AA Live Bee Removal
- B J Electric5020 Government Blvd
- Baldwin Electric Co. Inc.2385 Staples Rd
- Baldwin Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.10554 County Rd. 64
- Banks Electrical, LLC700 Montlimar Park
- Batson Enterprises Inc23 Polly Ridge Rd
- BES Construction LLC311 Fels Ave
- BJCL3901 NW 79th Ave
- BROCKMAN ELECTRIC INC10739 Eastwood Ave
- Brown Electric2986 Crabtree Church Rd
- BROWN ELECTRO-MECHANICAL SYSTS10768 BELLINGRATH RD
- BULLDOG ELECTRICPO Box 7623
Spanish Fort, Alabama
- B J Electric
- CA Mears Electric CO LLC417 Sara Oaks Dr
- Cain Electric, Inc5731 Plantation Rd
- Carroll Remodeling363 Lawson Ave
- Caseys Contracting LLC8100 Pima St.
- Certified Used Appliances and Service4507 St Stephens Rd
Eight Mile, Alabama
- Chadwell Construction12951 Larry Ln W
Grand Bay, Alabama
- Chris Kelly Services21 Pecan Ave
- Classix Home Renew25908 Barbi Ln
- Clower Electric Supply Company Inc2488 Halls Mill Rd
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Corrigan lightning protection 4401 Little Rd
- CREW Electrical Services Inc2914 Forsyth Rd
Winter Park, Florida
- Culpeo Technologies1535 Schillinger Rd S
- CA Mears Electric CO LLC
- Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC11035 Diana Estates Dr., South
- Felipe Garcia Remodeling & Construction6673 Hounds Run S
- Fenner Contracting7240 Quitman Rd
- FMC Mobile12041 West Oak Ct
- Franks Home RepairP.O.Box 472
- Freedom Audio Video Services LLCPO Box 252
Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Funky's Electrical LLC5924 Ashton Woods Cir
- Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC
- Glyn Trotman17030 Co Rd 10 lot 3
- Gore&Associates Contractors2696 Rosebud Dr E
- Gulf Coast Air & Power Inc1034 Joaneen Dr
- Gulf Coast Electric LLC14722 Pawnee Ct
- Gulf Coast Home Repair24515 Pecan Ct
- Gulf Coast Renovations LLC4430 Government Blvd. Suite A
- GuyBoles Plutocrat, Inc.7165 Ashmoor Dr N
- Glyn Trotman
- H L services LLC116 riverbend dr
- Handy Men18711 Oak Rd. West
Gulf Shores, Alabama
- HELLMICH ELECTRIC INC903 W LAUREL AVE
- Herrera General Construction, LLC3806 Derbigny St
- Hill Enterprises Inc125 Terry Dr
- Hollenback Heating & Air Inc10809 Cross Cut Dr.
- Horizon Improvements, Inc1257 W. Nine Mile Rd
- H L services LLC
- Inscore Home Services19588 Alabama 181
- Integrated Renovation35535 County Road 39
- Integrity Remodeling & Construction LLC2200 US Highway 98 Suite 4 - PMB 322
- Interstate Battery System Of Mobile Bay1551 E I-65 Service Rd S
- Island Electric Company LLC511 Juniper Place Drive
- Inscore Home Services
- J and A Construction10407 US-31
- J D INGRAM ELECTRIC CO INC4522 N DAVIS HWY
- J Edward Construction & Maintenance2029 B Airport Blvd suite 188
- J W Dunnwright Construction LLC826 Creighten Rd A-100
- Jack of All Trades216 W 3rd Ave
Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Jason's home restoration1080S Pine St N
- J and A Construction
- L & D Electrical15278 WindBigler Dr
- LaCoste General Contractors LLC700 Escambia ave
- Langenet Integration LLC5000 SE Federal HWY #25
- Lighthouse Contracting12147 Sandy Creek Dr
- LIGHTNING DEFENSE35159 Danny Dr. PMB 216
Zephry Hills, Florida
- Local Pensacola Assembly and Construction Company 4574 Whisper Cir
- Lowe's Home Improvement151 E I65 Service Rd S
- Lowes - Milton5143 U.S. 90
- L & D Electrical
- M & J Electric Inc617 Skyline Dr E
- M A Home Repair963 McCay Ave
- Mako Services30820 County Road 49 STE A
- Master Electrical Services LLC12 S Monterey St
- MATHES LIGHTING & LAMPS1041 CREIGHTON RD
- McClure Electric590 Schillinger Rd S
- M & J Electric Inc