Overhead Garage Doors USA

3056 Stonewood Way

Orange Park, FL 32065

garage doors202032073
16x7 C.H.I model 5983 LP ZONE 3 TS -CEDAR FINISH

Overhead Garage Doors USA is a family-owned and locally operated specializing in all aspects of garage door services and repairs. We value honesty and integrity, and we stand behind our work. That means you'll get quality garage door services at competitive rates. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! You'll love our work so much that you'll want to make us your go-to garage door company. We look forward to building a long-term relationship with you. ...
Scott & Daria  project

garage doors

202032073

garage doors (18)

04/20/2021

Michael reminded me to check the sensors...sure enough, one was misaligned. Problem solved. Offered to order a pizza for him, as a thank you for saving us both time and money. He laughed and asked for a positive review. I would not hesitate to give Michael the job if/when the unit finally fails.

Description of Work
Garage door opener was glitching like crazy

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

04/20/2021

The advice given saved me an unnecessary expense, and an unnecessary visit. All in all, a positive experience. And, yes, I will call this business first for any future needs.

Description of Work
Nothing was actually “needed” as advised by Michael, whereas an unscrupulous person would’ve simply tried to get money.

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

04/03/2021

Overhead Garage Doors did a very though and professional job. The price was competitive and the crew showed up on time for the agreed appointment. The workmanship done on the garage door opener was complete and detail oriented. The crew also explained the openers features to my wife and I so that we would know how to use all the new features and register the lifetime warranty. Recommend Overhead Garage Doors.

Description of Work
Garage Doors Open Replaced

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

03/15/2021

Excellent customer service. Very resourceful in identifying the issue and helping resolve it quickly. Garage door is working better than before and without the excessive noise. Beyond a happy customer!

Description of Work
New Torque master replacement

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

12/31/2020

At $100-$200 a visit, I had 3 maintenance techs come out to "repair" my garage door in the past 6 months. I was desperately looking for someone honest and dependable and I can confidently say I am very satisfied with Overhead Garage doors service. The contractor was prompt and on time. Gave me honest feedback on what needed to be done and did not try to push anything on me. Will be definitely calling them in the future if I need any work done. I just hope they maintain their standard and don't go down the same rabbit hole as the other garage door people.

Description of Work
Garage door repair/troubleshooting

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

12/17/2020

Great communication I had to change the appointment time last minute and they shifted their schedule around to help me out Installed quick and works great

Description of Work
Installed new garage door motor

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

10/24/2020

Awesome job, very quick and courteous

Description of Work
Garage door opener replaced

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

10/10/2020

Mike installed a beautiful quality insulated door with new rails and I am very happy with the results. I had the opportunity to hire him a year or so ago and found him to be honest and reliable and of course expert with garage doors. New house needed a garage door so called Mike who came out when he said he would and did another great job. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
garage door replaced

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/08/2020

This company is the best, father and son team did the work answerd all my questions showed me how to operate the features super super friendly

Description of Work
spring conversions and opener install

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

10/08/2020

I'm very pleased with the work completed. I initially spoke with Michael the owner. He was very prompt, professional, and accommodated my request for a late and urgent appt. His son James (Jimmy) came out the next night to look at the issue. He explained my current system and provided me with options to fix. He returned the next day and installed the conversion system. Very fast, professional service. Price was reasonable and unmatched compared to the quotes I received prior. I Will definitely recommend and use for garage repair! THEY ARE GREAT! 5 STARS

Description of Work
torque master spring conversion

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

All aspects of garage door services and repairs!