Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Live Oak, FL
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Live Oak
- Cutting Edge Construction IncScot's attention to detail was incredible!! I trusted his judgement in all aspects of repairs and the sub-contractors he used were on par with his professionalism and high skill level.
- Willy's Chimney Service, LLCDue to age and construction of original chimney, we had a fire which came through the fire box into the walls. The fire department took care of this but damage was so extensive that the entire fireplace and chimney had to be replaced. Willy's made every effort to protect our property during the removal of the old chimney and fireplace and the construction of the new chimney and fireplace and insert. Every step of the job was explained to us by Dan. All of the employees were thoughtful, courteous and careful with our property. They cleaned up after themselves every day. Also, in order to not inconvenience us there was a port a potty installed outside for their use. Their expertise shows in how great the fireplace, chimney and insert look and we have received many compliments on the work already. We would like to highly recommend Willy's to anyone considering a new fireplace or repair of an existing one. We plan on using him yearly to clean our new chimney
- Jones MasonryTwo men with around 20 years experience cleared and leveled the land, then formed and poured the slab. Then one man finished the concrete to a smooth surface. This being my first experience with a concrete foundation for a building, I am glad this crew was so experienced. Mr Jones had the necessary knowledge about building codes and requirements that made him a valuable asset to me
- SIVELLS MASONRY INCScott was very quick to return my phone calls. He was able to give me an estimate within 24 hours of our initial call. Scott is very professional. They were able to get the job done the next day and finished in one business day. Very good experience!
- Crossville Flooring CenterThey were excellent! Very good and very trustworthy. I felt like I could leave my home even while they were working.
- AMC Pavers Installation Restorations & Construction LLCContract read: "To be completed in 4-6 working days." Monday, Day 1: Pavers arrived. Crew of two arrived and excavated a few wheelbarrow loads before leaving within a few hours. Tuesday, Day 2: Crew of five showed up in the morning. Worked for eight hours and completed excavation. Wednesday, Day 3: Crew of five arrived in the morning. Began laying pavers on a minimal layer of crushed concrete/sand (thinner than contract dictated). Rain came around noon and ended after about an hour and a half. Foreman approaches me to tell me that the estimate of square footage was in error and I owed an additional $860 for two more pallets of pavers! I called the owner who stated that, "That's what the computer tells her." During the rain the crew covered work area with several tarps that I provided. Crew left around 1:30 p.m. stating, "We don't want to get sick." It didn't rain again for the rest of the day. Thursday, Day 4: Foreman stated that they would arrive by 8:30 a.m. At 3:30 p.m. I received a phone call from AMC office stating that the foreman was "just around the corner", and the crew was "on its way." At 5:30 p.m. the foreman called me to say that no one would show this day. I had stayed home from work, including several meetings, in order to be here when the crew arrived. Friday, Day 5: Crew arrived on time this day. Foreman called me at work to say that the fire ring could not be laid as per the drawing. The entire fire-ring plan had to be simplified due to this "misunderstanding." Saturday, Day 6: Crew of four came on time! They worked all day and completed the laying of the pavers. Crew was paid by foreman and left. Foreman tells me that the crew was told not to return to my property or else they would be considered trespassing. He aIso stated that AMC would not be using them again. I don't know why he told them this. Their work was very adequate, excellent in some areas . Monday, Day 7: Was told a crew would arrive at 8:30 a.m. I received a call at work from AMC office telling me that there was a death in a company employee's family and it would probably be another no-show day. At 5:30 p.m. a subcontracted crew showed up and finished sanding the joints and "sealing" the pavers. They were on the site until 9:00 p.m. Tuesday, Day 8: Foreman arrives, cleans up project area a bit and asks for final payment. The original contract and attached drawing was ignored in several important points. I was held responsible for the discrepancies, but AMC was not...even after taking 8 days to complete. I paid $860 more than the contract agreed. To be kind, I would say that I was mislead several times. My wife lost sleep during this time. We had planned and saved for this patio for fifteen years. Almost two weeks later I am still sweeping sand into unfinished paver joints that are 1" wide. The owners are very friendly people. We hired them because we interacted so well with them. The job is complete. It cost us much more than we had been told it would. It was a very disappointing and frustrating experience. The foreman left on the last day after apologizing several times. The job is complete. It cost us much more than we had been told it would
- Pristine Paver Solutions IncThe retaining wall was not built high enough so now the paver walk outside of the pool is moving toward the retaining wall and the pavers are moving apart because the retaining wall is lower. Apparently the retaining wall blocks were not filled with gravel or what ever because my garden dirt within keeps disappearing. They left my yard a mess, cost me $600.00 to have it repaired with new sod and labor. Note they say they are not responsible for lawn damage on their contract?? I have learned, never take the lowest bid out of 3! The owner was here that evening to get his check, so he should have noticed this was not right! To bad, nice guy, foreign workers who didn't know what they were doing
Masonry Contractors in Live Oak
- Business Description:Residential and commercial pressure roof cleaning, brick, stucco, stone, vinyl siding, driveways, sidewalks, deck & fence, gazebos, patios, sheds, awnings, gutters, new construction, concrete sealing & gum removalRecent Review:Quote, pricing and service were all right on point! Timely, and very detailed with the work provided. Through these jobs, we were able to refer Hydro Pro to surrounding businesses, as well as a few neighbors. Thank You Brandon! I will be calling you again soonBetty B.
- Business Description:Parkstone Construction is about one thing: Building Trust. Owned & operated by Valdosta-native Jake Parker, Parkstone Construction combines the proven expertise of a General Contractor in Valdosta with the personal involvement of a Handyman in Valdosta. No matter the project size or type, we provide an unmatched experience that will forever change how you view contractors & handymen. It's simple: we are Building Trust through the QUALITY of our work, & we are Building Trust through the INTE..Recent Review:The service went really well. It was smooth and efficient.Rachel D.
- Business Description:"Quality Work By People Who Care" Remodeling, Framing, Drywall, Painting and more..... We Work Third Shift! Residential / Commercial. Licensed and Insured. 24 hours service. Free estimates provided (verbal)Recent Review:Dwight from Cornerstone Construction is the REAL deal! I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to contractors. I have never liked a single one, but Dwight is absolutely wonderful. They have remodeled our entire kitchen (removed our whole old kitchen and replaced it with a brand new kitchen including appliances, exhaust, backsplash, etc) - it looks perfect, which I NEVER say. I have no conflict of interest....I am tired of contractors who don't do a good job so when I found Dwight, I was ecstatic. I have used his company for the build out of my medical office and always refer our friends and family to himSeems P.
- Business Description:Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC is a design/build firm with a cohesive staff that includes architects, estimators, project managers and assistants, interior and exterior designers, craftspeople, remodeling consultants and support staff. Our fully integrated process of design, pricing and construction management is efficient and rewarding, saving both time and money. Our qualified architects and designers, working in tandem with experienced project managers and crews have an excellent opp..Recent Review:Once Mr Lionel Thomas is the home inspector your in great hands !!! He’s a straight shooter 1000% !!!! If Lionel recommend checking for termites and basil send you someone get the report insist on seeing it before your closing!!! Any other recommendations from basil will be unprofessional don’t make the same mistake I did please !!!! Just to name a few $17,500 Cash complimentary food ,my payed Materials all gone and ..... if your looking for all your brand new items in your home painted up ,cement and full of dust not to forget on finish paint job in EVERY ROOM, new Windows with paint all over the outside, I was told by him and him team everything is finish ,after driving 14 hours clean and mop my dad room to give your 80 year old dad a bath to find out there’s very little water coming out his bath by then where coughing from the bleach , there’s not enough water to wash out the shower, went to second bathroom same problem but a little more on the bottom . Theses are brand new showers ! water leaking under the sink and they put a T-shirt under after 3 months 3 weeks don’t take any advice from basil. His intention I think is good buy at the end of the day I’m paying for a service not empty words and unprofessional work ! He’s a smooth talker that will cost you stress and more money in the endNya H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:Stucco by Marko brings 20 years of construction experience to every job. We are the stucco specialists. Whether it's conventional stucco, gypsum or veneer plastering, hard coat, white coat, gauging, or molding, Stucco by Marko is the stucco company you needRecent Review:Did not complete work. When called denied problem then would not return calls. Would make no effort to make right. Very poor job. I do not reccomend. <br />Patrick D.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop! We handle everything from residential repairs to Industrial.Recent Review:See above.David H.
- Business Description:25-40 employees we are a full spectrum company we can subcontract work.
- Business Description:We are Problem Concrete Solvers! Whether interior or exterior, there is an elegant decorative concrete solution for any new, existing or troubled surface for pool decks, patios, entryways, sidewalks, driveways, outdoor living spaces & moreRecent Review:This job included a 32' x 44' pool deck connected to an 11' x 22' outdoor kitchen area, and both are connected to a 16' x 32' back patio, all done in stamped concrete. <br /> Corby was always on time, the job took the amount of time that Corby projected it would take, and when he was done the job site was clean and we could not have been happier with how it looks. Stamped concrete is MUCH more stable than pavers (they don't build homes on foundations made of pavers) and we had many choices of stamp patterns and colors. Corby helped us with the selection of stamp pattern and guided us in regards to placement of the drain and grading of the concrete to ensure proper water runoff. During our discussion of colors, Corby on several occasions pointed out the slight hints of colors that that I could not see in the sample panels that my wife could see but I could not (I am not good at matching colors) and Corby guided us to select colors that went together well, all the while asking many questions about our color preferences to ensure that we were choosing colors that not only looked well together, but were colors that we liked. <br /> Corby does good work. The decks drain well, look great, and judging by the 4 year old stamped concrete patio tha we have in front of our home, last much better than pavers. <br /> This is the second stamped concrete job that we have had done by Impressions Decorative Concrete. The 1st job was a small patio in front of our house, about 15' x 18', that is now the envy of the neighborhood. <br /C Cole C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- O Brien
- White Springs
- Lake City
- Lake Park
- Fort White
- Lake Butler
- High Springs
- Cross City
- Old Town
masonry contractors in Live Oak
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ASAP PlumbingPO Box 48070
- ASAP Plumbing
- BC Enterprise Inc93911 Overseas Hwy
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BC Enterprise Inc
- Dell'Agnese Construction Co, Inc5109 SW 87th Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Dell'Agnese Construction Co, Inc
- Global Construction Enterprises1128 E Donegan Ave
- Global Construction Enterprises
- HiGrade Media6256 NW 175 Terrace
- HiGrade Media
- Impressions Decorative19206 Sunlake Blvd
- Impressions Decorative
- Keith Kinard Construction and Roofing14301 Sweat Loop Rd.
- Keith Kinard Construction and Roofing
- Landin masonry & concrete 14501 176th St
Mc Alpin, Florida
- Landin masonry & concrete
- RicMon Group LLC17306 nw 63 pl
- RicMon Group LLC