Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Live Oak, FL
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Live Oak
- FixxALL Handyman ServicesThe team was highly skilled (craftsmen). They showed up on time and worked all day. They always cleaned up before they would, just amazing. Job was completed on time. I would hire them again and again. Great job!!
- BryanCo RestorationAmazing company to work with. From design to finish everything went without hiccups. And the prices quoted were very reasonable for what I expected
- BryanCo RestorationFantastic! Quality work done in a Timely and professional manner. I highly recommend these guys. They say what they mean.. and mean what they say. Very high Integrity.
- Jeremy Farris HandymenWater damage and aesthetic repairs are top notch. Went above and beyond to ensure repairs were done to our satisfaction.
- Triple J Plastering and Stucco LLCWe paid $7000 to have wallpaper removed and the walls skimmed in our master bedroom. When we met with them they told us when they were finished the walls would be ready for painting. They even made the comment some people chose not to paint because the skimming looked like white paint. After rescheduling several times they started the work and did remove the wallpaper. However, they did almost no skimming so you could see the many imperfections and wallpaper glue when the painter came to start. They had assured us that they would fix anything we weren’t satisfied with but when both the painter and I contacted them to perform the work they were paid to do they declined (claimed they did their part). We had to pay the painter an extra $2000 to skim the walls. After he skimmed them it was amazing to see the difference compared to what Triple J had left us with . We requested that Triple J refund us back the $2000 we had to pay the painter to skim but they declined. In the beginning I felt like the bid was high but at least believed it would be done properly. Unfortunately, the job wasn’t done well and the owners don’t seem to care to make it right. I would not recommend this company
- ROMAN DRYWALL INCHaving had nightmares with other “contractors” in the past, we were lucky enough to find Juan Roman and his crew. When I met Juan I told him about some of my earlier nightmares, he assured me that he would complete my project on time and for the agreed price. True to his word that is exactly what he did. Juan and his crew did a beautiful job on completely framing and drywalling my new home. He personally checked all work to make sure that the quality was to his level of expectations. We opted for a Level 5 finish which is glass smooth. My walls are so beautiful I don’t know if I can bring myself to put nails in them to hang pictures. If I ever need to have any work done in the future I would not hesitate to call him again
- Color Dogs LLCMike is excellent to work with. I am highly pleased with everything he did for me. His prices are reasonable. He cleaned up before leaving every day even though he was coming back to do more work the next day. I’ve had other contractors in but have never received the care and respect this man has given me. As a widow it’s important to me that I can trust the person coming into my home. He gave me great work for a great price and his estimates were spot on. He never tried to sell me on work that he felt didn’t need being done. He is now the only handyman/contractor will ever use. I will also be asking him to oversee other contractors work in other areas that he doesn’t do
- Prim Painting LtdThe owner, Nathan, was great to work with. He was very responsive through email. The personnel were pleasant and forthright. It was all straightforward and they worked hard. They got done sooner than expected on every job. We also felt did not over charge for the job.
- 1-800-DRY-ME-OUT - Advanced Restoration Inc1 800 dry me out was amazing! We flooded out and needed their services right away, they were prompt and courteous from the initial phone call all the way through dealing with the insurance company. I would recommend them to all my family and friends for anything I ever need!
- Water Works Plumbing CorpWe had a minor floor 12/23, a rep was at our house at 8AM 12/24. Work began 12/27, finished 12/28. The problem was common to our villas built in 1987. Water Works has promised this service to other owners. All happy with the results.
Drywall Contractors in Live Oak
- Business Description:Parkstone Construction is about one thing: Building Trust. Owned & operated by Valdosta-native Jake Parker, Parkstone Construction combines the proven expertise of a General Contractor in Valdosta with the personal involvement of a Handyman in Valdosta. No matter the project size or type, we provide an unmatched experience that will forever change how you view contractors & handymen. It's simple: we are Building Trust through the QUALITY of our work, & we are Building Trust through the INTE..Recent Review:The service went really well. It was smooth and efficient.Rachel D.
- Business Description:"Quality Work By People Who Care" Remodeling, Framing, Drywall, Painting and more..... We Work Third Shift! Residential / Commercial. Licensed and Insured. 24 hours service. Free estimates provided (verbal)Recent Review:Dwight from Cornerstone Construction is the REAL deal! I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to contractors. I have never liked a single one, but Dwight is absolutely wonderful. They have remodeled our entire kitchen (removed our whole old kitchen and replaced it with a brand new kitchen including appliances, exhaust, backsplash, etc) - it looks perfect, which I NEVER say. I have no conflict of interest....I am tired of contractors who don't do a good job so when I found Dwight, I was ecstatic. I have used his company for the build out of my medical office and always refer our friends and family to himSeems P.
- Business Description:Since 1976, Servicing Florida, Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton and surrounding areas We strive to answer every call and email. We respond to Emergency after hours calls. Owner is Retired Civil Service Quality Workmanship, Superior Service, Customer Satisfaction Our foundation: Honesty, Integrity, Reliability We do it RIGHT the FIRST timeRecent Review:Roofers yes, good. <br /> Freeman's roofing's "Carpenters" . not so much. was told they would come back out and never saw them again. I would have done the soffit repairs myself if i knew that was what i was paying foShawn L.
- Business Description:From Initial Design to Completed Project and all steps in between, MHS is structured to attend to every aspect of your Building or Remodeling project.Recent Review:If you want your job done at all, find a different company. Between March 1 and April 30, 2019, we provided more than $25,000 to MHS per their schedule for our garage-to-living conversion. We acted in good faith, choosing to believe they would uphold their end of the agreement. I mean, that's what good people do and why contracts exist. As of today, we have had our home left open and unsecured for more than 40 days with no schedule for work to be continued or performed. They ignore our phone calls, texts, and emails. They ignore the phone calls, texts, and emails from subcontractors. Their websites are down. Subcontractors have notified us that MHS has not paid them for the work they’ve performed. At this point in time, we’ve come to two possible conclusions: they’ve spent our money on other projects and now have no way to pay for ours, or they’re intentionally delaying our project. This is not a comprehensive narrative of the issues we are facing with this company, just the gistAshley A.
- Business Description:Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC is a design/build firm with a cohesive staff that includes architects, estimators, project managers and assistants, interior and exterior designers, craftspeople, remodeling consultants and support staff. Our fully integrated process of design, pricing and construction management is efficient and rewarding, saving both time and money. Our qualified architects and designers, working in tandem with experienced project managers and crews have an excellent opp..Recent Review:Once Mr Lionel Thomas is the home inspector your in great hands !!! He’s a straight shooter 1000% !!!! If Lionel recommend checking for termites and basil send you someone get the report insist on seeing it before your closing!!! Any other recommendations from basil will be unprofessional don’t make the same mistake I did please !!!! Just to name a few $17,500 Cash complimentary food ,my payed Materials all gone and ..... if your looking for all your brand new items in your home painted up ,cement and full of dust not to forget on finish paint job in EVERY ROOM, new Windows with paint all over the outside, I was told by him and him team everything is finish ,after driving 14 hours clean and mop my dad room to give your 80 year old dad a bath to find out there’s very little water coming out his bath by then where coughing from the bleach , there’s not enough water to wash out the shower, went to second bathroom same problem but a little more on the bottom . Theses are brand new showers ! water leaking under the sink and they put a T-shirt under after 3 months 3 weeks don’t take any advice from basil. His intention I think is good buy at the end of the day I’m paying for a service not empty words and unprofessional work ! He’s a smooth talker that will cost you stress and more money in the endNya H.
- Business Description:We are a Top Rated General Contracting Company serving all of North Florida. We have several employees and Many highly qualified and licensed sub-contractors.Recent Review:Bad quality and way over budget. Do not trust Curtis: he is a lier. Our neighbor had similar experience with their bath remodeling.Giuseppe S.
- Business Description:It all started with an ad in the Lake City Reporter advertising small home improvements. Don Reed had been laid off from Concord Mobile Homes due to the recession in 1973. Because of his quality and reliability, his business grew from a part-time venture to the fully established construction company that it is today. As a state certified General Contractor, Don Reed has built homes from 1,500 to over 10,000 sq. ft. ranging in price from the low $100 thousands to in access of $3 million. He i..Recent Review:Don’t expect them to call you back after they get paid.Axel N.
- Business Description:Breakwater is a full reconstruction and resoration company. We serve the entire Southeast. Our services include but are not limited to: Roofing, Flooring, Cabinets, Countertops-including granite, windows, doors, roofing and more. Full installation services. In most areas, Water Mitigation and Mole Remediation services are also available. Discounts are available to Angies List members. Breakwater is also very involved with Insurance Companies and with these relationships we can ensure t..Recent Review:Wish I had never contacted them. They took advantage of me and my fiance. Did not communicate with us at all and when they did lied and made promises to have the work done. Never pulled a permit for anything yet sold themselves as contractors. Lies lies and more lies. Do not hire them unless you want to be ghosted. The work still isn't done. Karma will get these awful peopleMichael E.
- Business Description:We are a local roofing and remodeling company specializing in insurance claims. We have an outstanding reputation for honesty and integrity in the community. Our roof inspections are free and we don't get paid unless we get your roof paid for(and it is the insurance company that pays us)!!! There is a $250 discount on a total roof for Angie's List members(must be current member)Recent Review:completed job but still had leaks. would not come back and fix even after numerous calls.WALTER F.
- Business Description:Fresh Start Development, Inc. has over 27 years of experience in the construction industry, we provide plumbing, HVAC, Electric, remodeling, new construction, additional and Handy Man services you may need. We specialize in quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. We know your home is important to you. It represents your single largest investment of money and timeRecent Review:This company was hired by Hillsborough county to renovate my home.It was a program for low income and disabled women. Not only did they not finish the work some of the work that they did was terrible. Please see pictures. the bathroom floor is a mess. They would not replace all the tiles. Therefore the time does not match. Plus it was not grouted right and is loose and possible damage to the subflooring. The tub was not caulked. There is black grouting used when most of it was done in white. The toilet is loose and no caps. The toilet seat broke within two weeks of replacing it and she said no way would she replace it.Thee siding was never finished. The kitchen flooring is already cracking. They broke tiles and put pieces in the place of it. Drywall repair is horrible. She will not respond to any of my calls. $3,000 was paid for air conditioning and it hasn't worked. I live in Florida and I have only a small unit in my bedroom. I am suffering. I had no heat all winter. The 3000 dollar unit does not work. The house was tented for termites with a five year warranty. I am seeing signs of termites. So far the roof is ok.II was told that I would have warranties I was provided none. I have a lien on my house for 10 years for work that was never finished and the quality of some of the work was just terrible. I have tried to contact Katina president of fresh start development of Hillsborough county she will not take my calls. I am a disabled widow and she has treated me terribly. If she says that I did not make my home accessible it is a lie. The head person was given a key and the work still has not been finished. it's going on 2 years I can't afford an attorney and she knows that.that's why she refuses to finish the work I would not hire this company for anything. Buyer beware!!!Terry J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- O Brien
- White Springs
- Lake City
- Lake Park
- Fort White
- Lake Butler
- High Springs
- Cross City
- Old Town
drywall contractors in Live Oak
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Breakwater Roofing & Restoration290 Heritage Walk Suite 101
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC
- C5, LLC5303 EAST LONGBOAT BLVD
- Capstone Roofing Inc.12134 Killian St
Spring Hill, Florida
- Charles Bean Painting4658 193rd Dr.
Live Oak, Florida
- CJ Custom Carpentry Inc222 SW Cross Pointe Ct
Lake City, Florida
- Commercial Residential Construction, LLC10107 132ND ST
Live Oak, Florida
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc1746 E Silver Star Rd
- C5, LLC
- Global Construction Enterprises1128 E Donegan Ave
- Global Construction Enterprises
- Keith Kinard Construction and Roofing14301 Sweat Loop Rd.
- Keith Kinard Construction and Roofing
- LJ Remodeling LLC24 Bluebird Ln
Ormond Beach, Florida
- LJ Remodeling LLC
- North Florida Home Improvement Center LLC3685 US-98 S
- North Florida Home Improvement Center LLC
- OneRestore1540 SW 5th Ave 101
- Painting By Massarone23488 Ferndale ave.
Port Charlotte, Florida
- Parkstone Construction4119 Cane Mill Cir
- Premier Reconstruction Inc5400 bobby st
- Pro Form Construction LLC5935 County Road 352
Keystone Heights, Florida
- Professional Platering Design Inc.5409 Overseas Highway #199
- Painting By Massarone
- Vino Custom Woodwork LLC700 EAST BOYNTON BEACH BLVD. 608
Boynton Beach, Florida
- Vino Custom Woodwork LLC