The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Lake Helen, FL
There are 6 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Lake Helen
- Aqua Prime, LLCAndrew was Fantastic! Very professional and showed up when he said he would. Hard to find an honest and prompt person like him. I definitely believe he had a great part in selling my home. The home was like new when he finished.
- Elite Asphalt LLCThe owner of Elite Asphalt, Harry Gallagher responded to my inquiry for a price quote immediately and arranged an appointment to view the job site. Mr. Gallagher clearly explained his recommendations and what his crew would do to perform the work. He answered all our questions and incorporated our requests into the job plans. The crew showed up at the scheduled time and introduced themselves. They promply began work and were easy to communicate with. They explained what they were doing as the work progressed and seemed happy to answer our questions. The old driveway had been heavily damaged by the recent flooding and Elite Asphalt did a great job of leveling and preparing the base for the new drive. As always in big projects like this we had some additional requests as the work was taking place and this work was done without additional expense to us. The work was finished on schedule and the area was thoroughly cleaned. The finished job completely met our expectations and we are very pleased with how the new driveway adds to the curb appeal of our home. I would highly recommend Elite Asphalt to anyone needing paving work
- rockwell construction services LLCIt did not go at all. I received a call about a day after inquiry regarding paving my driveway. We set up an appointment for today between 1-3. Around 3, I called, no answer, nothing. My entire afternoon has been wasted along with another day searching for a contractor to do this work. I'm just furious. I've never had a problem with an Angie's List vendor until today
- Pro Maintenance Solutions1. Mr. Sousa was scheduled to be at my home at 10:00am, He arrived at 10:40 and did not call to let me know he was running late 2. Exchange of the under counter light did not go well. Somehow the wiring was not done correctly resulting in none of my under-counter fixtures (even those on the other side of the room) functioning. Mr Sousa advised me that he had to leave without fixing/completing the job, as he had to go out of town until the following Tuesday. The wall light switch on that side of the room was left hanging out of the wall and the fixture was not secured and there were wires exposed and hanging down. As I rely quite heavily on these lights as task lights this was inconvenient to say the least. I was uncertain whether or not Mr. Sousa had the necessary knowledge to identify the problem and repair it safely. I had someone else (a licensed electrician and friend of mine) come out to do the repair at a cost to me of $40.00. 3. The power washing was pretty much OK but when attempting to remove a spray nozzle from one of the hoses in order to attach it to the power wash machine, somehow the nozzle got cross threaded and would not come off. It was then impossible to remove and I had to cut the end of the hose off and purchase and install a repair kit in order to be able to use the hose. This hose happened to be a specially purchased very light weight hose and I could not afford to just discard it. 4. The hanging of the mirror was almost successful. It is slightly off level, but I can possibly "tweak" it get it to level. (At least I THINK I can.) I shall try. 5.The painting and installation of the outdoor shelf and the hanging of the soil sieve were successful as was the fixing of the bathroom towel bar. 6. The first part of fixing the floor gaps is satisfactory, but it needs to be completed and stained to match the floor. The additional items on the contract are: Securing with cement a cedar arbor at the front entryway, installing a pet-door in the screen porch, securing with cement a bird feeder/hanging plant support stake, finishing the installation of pavers to the cement pad and securing the west arbor to the pavers, also finishing the wood floor repair.. Mr. Sousa spent time after his arrival looking over the list of items I wanted to have addressed. He worked on the items discussed above.. As previously stated he advised me early on that he would be able to work some on that day (a Wednesday), but then he had to leave to take care of urgent business in Atlanta and would not be able to return until the following Tuesday, March 29. After the list was compiled he stated that he could give me a reduced "contract price" for these items instead of an hourly rate and that it would be guaranteed regardless of the time necessary for completion. This, I agreed to; he asked for a $50.00 deposit on this work, which I gave him. The job of pressure washing the house was added after the pressure washing of the pad and pavers for securing the west side arbor. It was then added to the contract and a price of $140.00 added. Before leaving he asked me for an additional $300.00 payment which I gave him. At this point he has received from me a total of $552.57, which includes the $139.00 deal purchased through Angies List and the price of the materials from Home Depot. If one also added the cost of the electrical repair and the hose repair the cost to me has been $592.57. He did not return on Tuesday, nor did he call. I tried to reach him by phone with no success. I then called Angies List to register a complaint. I did continue to try reaching him by telephone.,and at 7:11 pm, I was finally successful. He advised me he was still in Georgia at a nephew's birthday party and was not planning on returning until Thursday. He did briefly apologize for not at least calling me to let me know. When I mentioned that I had given him what, for me,was a large amount of money, he merely said that he would not risk his professional reputation for "a few hundred dollars". This was not very comforting. He further stated that he would be back at my home on Thursday to finish the work, probably around 11:00 am. It is now 9:20 pm on Friday, April 1st and I have not heard from him. This is totally unacceptable, and I feel that I have been a victim of fraud and theft. Since this is why I have subscribed to Angies list, to feel secure in hiring workman, I feel doubly victimized. Especially as had I relied on his return to be able to use my under counter lights in the kitchen, I would now have been without them for over 10 days. And living in a possibly hazardous situation. As he took some of the purchased materials to his home, notably the concrete, I cannot even try to find someone else to do those jobs without having to purchase the materials again. Throughout this disappointing process, I feel Mr. Sousa's attitude has been rather cavalier and unconcerned. He seemed to think that he and his co-worker could complete the entire contract in that first day. He even stated something to that effect. Much as I would like to have believed it, I found it difficult. Even on the one subsequent telephone call he didn't seem too concerned about the effect his absence and failure to communicate his intentions was having. I am retired and on a fixed income; it is not easy for me to save up monies necessary to have this type of work done, and it takes some time. Now I must start over
Driveway Pavers in Lake Helen
- Business Description:Construction company located in Volusia County with over 15 years of experience in concrete work. Specialties include driveways, sidewalks, patios, and curb. Company-owned by a Professional General Contractor licensed in the state of Florida.Recent Review:The service was excellent. They were reliable, prompt, clean and clear their mess. I use their service every other week.JOHN D.
- Business Description:New driveway parking lot And private road asphalt paving and seal coating we are a family ran company and have been since 1974 owner is present on all job sites to make sure you get exactly what you are expecting we provide free estimate on all projects so you know exactly what it will cost you up front all work will be warranted for one year so you can feel safe about spending your hard earned money on a driveway or parking lot that will last for years to come most of are work is done with ..Recent Review:Earnest Ricky is a con man to rip you off. Road pros asphalt came down my driveway begging for business. i was promised a 2” think driveway with a 1 year warranty. I very soon found out all of this was LIES. Instead i received a 1/4” driveway of horrible quality. Within a month it was already washing out and pot holes formed all the way to the dirt underneath. Cracks and ruts formed and weeds are coming through the entire length. When i called about the warranty and repair i left over 20 voicemails and calls and all were ignored for 9 months now. He refused to make the repair, he refused to give me my money back and he refused to answer any call or voicemail. HE WILL NOT HONOR HIS WARRANTY. HE WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR CALLS. Poor quality work from a bad company with a dishonorable ownerJay A.
- Business Description:I have been in business for over 20 years beautifying homes' driveways, walkways, garage floors, parking lots and sidewalks for residential and commercial clients in several states. I have over 2200 references and repeat customers because I'm professional, fair and guarantee my workmanship
- Business Description:RFC Group has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Went great!Jason F.
- Business Description:We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We also offer gutter cleaning, window cleaning, and paver sealing. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click t..Recent Review:Andrew did a great job. He soft pressured the house exterior and screened in back porch and pressure washed our very, very mold blackened driveway and sidewalk. They look so fresh and clean now they almost glow. He was very friendly and professionalruth s.
- Business Description:Tuckers Tree and Bobcat Service is family owned and operated since April 15, 2000. We currently hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Jason Tucker is the founding President and COO of the company. With 15 years experience, he is an expert in the industry: “My goal is to provide you quality work from a trusted crew because it’s important that your family feel safe when we are there and satisfied when we leave.” Our crew has a combined 45 years of experience. Each employee has und..Recent Review:Best tree work we have ever had. Very professional. Concerned about our yard. Very positive experiencePhilip E.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t..Recent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
- Business Description:Paver installation company/ hardscape specialist. Family owned and operated with over 25 experience providing custom design services for all your hardscape projects.Recent Review:Debbie and her team did a beautiful paver job around my pool early this year. There unfortunately was recently a spot that start sinking. I reached out to Debbie and within a weeks time, she had her guys out to correct the issue. This is quality work and quality company who stand behind their productEddie A.
- Business Description:We are veteran owned company, who are very family orientated with a combined 15 years of experience in this indrustry. Our services include inside and outsode jobs. Inside, refinishing cabinents, installing new cabinents, bathroom and kitchen work, stone counter top installation, wall trim, drywall. Outside, general lawn matinance and landscapingRecent Review:Very pleased with their work. They were also very responsive and we’re punctual. Good overall experience.Nyvia P.
- Business Description:We are a full service contractor supplying Home Builders and Home Owners for over 20 years. From complete renovations of interior and exterior to pool , spa and backyard hardscape. Licensed , insured and bonded. All work is guaranteed
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Orange City
- De Leon Springs
- Lake Monroe
- Port Orange
- Lake Mary
- New Smyrna
- New Smyrna Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Ponce Inlet
- South Daytona
- Holly Hill
- Daytona Beach Shores
- Winter Springs
driveway paving contractors in Lake Helen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cen- flo handyman llc275 Dixon Lake Rd
- Cen- flo handyman llc
- Ken Goldberg Construction Company, LLC538 Cygnet Ln.
- Ken Goldberg Construction Company, LLC
- Mr Kleen Cleaning Services LLCPO Box 354232
Palm Coast, Florida
- Mr Kleen Cleaning Services LLC
- New Clean, Coat & Color8211 Rolling Log Dr
- New Clean, Coat & Color
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Poly Lift USA