Choosing the best bathtub for your space requires many small decisions to get the perfect result. This list will help you narrow down the options and figure out your ideal tub style.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Lake City, FL
There are 1 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Lake City
- America Bathtub And Tile RefinishingIt was a first rate experience from talking to the woman who does the scheduling to the completed word. There were no surprises.
- Tub Refinishing CoI called Paul to get an estimate on refinishing my tub that had seen years of scouring and abuse staining had left it uncleanable and ashamed to have a guest use the tub. Paul came by to confirm the estimate he had given me on the phone, he showed up when promised and assured me the tub was not out of the ordinary.We set up an appointment for him to do the tub and again showed up as and when promised (a rarity in Key West) He told me the tub would take 4 to 6 hours to complete and I could use it the next day after 6pm. and also was able to give me a long list of references including Navy, Casa Marina, The Reach and countless others to ease any concerns I may have had and assured me that after 18yrs of refinishing tubs that I would indeed be very happy with the results he produced.When I returned home I was nothing short of amazed that a tub that was in such bad physical shape hours before looked brand new. There was no evidence of him even being there except the care sheet and instructions not to dump water in the tub, that it was just refinished and needed to dry. He had also fixed a faucet that had been leaking for years and cleared my drain to where it flowed smoothly again. The next morning he showed up and caulked the tub and removed his safety drip bags from the faucets and said I could use it at 6pm that evening. The bathtub looks absolutely beautiful and when I think of all the money I have spent over the years trying to clean it I could've paid his fee may times over not to mention the cost of a plumber to fix the faucet lol. My only regret is waiting so long to have it done. The results are amazing and I'm no longer ashamed of the bathtub
- Rub A Dub ReglazingJust 4 hours after he left my kids were able to use the tub! On top of quality work, Greg was professional and friendly, and very informative. A+ extremely satisfied! :D I just wish these guys had a facebook page so that I could promote it!!!
- Florida Bathtub Refinishing CorpI sent a message via the Angie's List app because I was concerned that my property (in the Florida Keys) might be too far for them. Got an immediate response from Rio with a price quote for service in my area. Called her this morning to schedule an appointment and she indicated that she had a crew in the area and that they could be at my house in 4 hours. They arrived as promised. I was not at the property but my General Contractor was and he was very impressed. They were very meticulous in their taping and prepping so that only the intended surfaces were transformed. The before and after pictures are amazing. My General Contractor said that they were "awesome" Would definitely recommend them and use them again. Very happy I called them and very impressed with their service
- Tub Refinishing CoContractor arrived as planned and professionally refinished our tub with no disruption to our normal daily activities. We would recommend him to a friend or neighbor.
- Jimmy Creech Bath Tub RestorationWe purchased a house that was still stuck in early '80's. Jim turned the old avocado green bathtub and bullnose into a modern bone color and we couldn't be happier with his work. He was punctual, worked quickly but diligently and in a few short hours gave us hope that our scary bathroom could be a warm, bright room once again. Jim is friendly, a hard worker and worked patiently with us in getting just the right color we wanted. Jim saved us a lot of money that we would have otherwise had to spend if we'd had to remove tub and bullnose, purchase new and have it all installed. He charged very little money for his service and we now have a wonderful bathroom
- JCI ResurfacingBased upon available reports from Angie's List I contacted JCI Resurfacing, Inc. to quote the stated resurfacing projects. Jeff came out on a Sunday afternoon and gave us the quote. Based on the quote and the warranty we proceeded with the project. Jeff and his assistant arrived on time the first day and the work proceeded well. Since it was a two day job he returned the following day punctually and completed the work. It looked beautiful, but upon closer inspection there were a few flaws. This was not unexpected by me due to the precise nature of the work performed. However, in all due fairness to Jeff, most of these flaws were caused by improper taping by his new assistant. I contacted Jeff and a date was set for the following Saturday to address any issues I may have. However, for whatever reason he did not bring the all the necessary products to complete the job. Again, we set a new date the following weekend and Jeff and his assistant arrived and completed the work. The work looks spectacular! Jeff was courteous and always more than willing to address any concerns I had. His attitude toward my legitimate issues was most welcome and attests to his character and professionalism and the importance he places on customer satisfaction. My only problem is that it took two return trips to complete the work when it should have only taken one, therefore I had to put off completion of the work I needed to do to get the bathroom functional. The kitchen counter tops are particularly attractive and look brand new for only a fraction of the cost. For the cost and time as opposed to replacement you can't go wrong, especially when you have Jeff doing the work. I heartily recommend his services
- Morgan Exteriors IncWhat a chauvinistic company!!! I was refused a quote on a whole home for windows because my husband was not going to be present for the quote!!! ***!!! I've been in construction for over 25 years and my father specialized in windows and sliding glass doors for over 40 years. I know exactly what I want and what I want to pay, and under no circumstances should my husband need to be present for the quote when he trusts me completely to make this decision! This is definitely discriminatory towards women!!! What a horrible business practice! Never use this company!!
- Bath FitterThe experience with the exception of the installer, was very disappointing. There was poor communication with the sales person and zero communication with customer service. The incorrect pan and drain was sent for the installation on a Wednesday, this meant the work could not be done until Saturday. Our shower was already torn out and we have one bathroom. This was extremely inconvenient. No one at Bath Fitter or Jetliner called to apologize, the installer was the only one that treated us like we were important as customers. If it were not for him I would have given all F's. I would never recommend this company to anyone that values customer service. After the installation was finally complete I wrote both Bath Fitter and Jetliner a letter explaining my dissatisfaction, no one has contacted me. I have been in customer service for over 13 years and learned long ago, saying I'm sorry goes a long way. Additionally, the product is in my opinion overpriced, I could have gotten a nice shower stall from a home improvement store for a third of what the charged
- Bath FitterThe company is very unprofessional. They Would not return my calls and when I did reach someone, Lisa in particular, she was very rude. She is also the person you have to deal with for your install date. I was given an install date back on Jan 14th via a message on my phone, which I confirmed with Lisa, also via a voice message the same day. About a week later I tried several times to reach Lisa just to reconfirm the date and to make sure we were all on the same page. I spoke to Rachel, another office employee, several times and she would transfer me to Lisa, who never answered her phone but I left her several messages. When I finally reached Lisa about 3 days ago and 4 days before my install date, she informed me that had not confirmed the install date and that she had left me several messages on my phone. She was very rude over the phone and a liar. I have all the calls and missed calls on my phone. There are no messages from Lisa. My install date of Feb 1st was given away. Lisa was not able to provide me with another date. Apparently Bath Fitters only has 1 installer in the Florida Keys! I informed Lisa that if they could not give me a date or if they can not abide by their own contract, then I would like my deposit back. She rudely said "i'll have my manager call you and she hung up. That was 2 days ago and I'm still waiting to hear from the manager. I also contacted my sales rep, Pat, and he told me he spoke to lisa and she would be calling me, that was yesterday morning. No calls from anyone. Please read other reviews about Bath Fitters online before you call them. There are several bad reviews online all with pretty much the same problems. I did not read any of the reviews until I started having problems with them. I should have looked them up. My mistake. I would never use them again, I would never recommend them to anyone. I will probably never get my deposit back so we are stuck with a half finished bathroom waiting for Bath Fitters to install
Last update on October 25, 2021
Bathtub Refinishers in Lake City
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Imagine a bathroom design that seamlessly flows from your shower to sink without interruption. Frameless shower doors have their ups and downs, but they offer a sleek option for bathrooms. Learn more to determine if they’re right for your space.
If you’re looking for a bathtub upgrade, a liner is a quick and easy choice. Here are the different types of bathtub liners and a little bit about the process.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- White Springs,
- Lake Butler,
- Fort White,
- O Brien,
- High Springs,
- Live Oak,
- Glen Saint Mary,
bathtub refinishers in Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc1746 E Silver Star Rd
Ocoee, Florida 34761
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc
- Decon Enviromental2652 NW 31st Ave
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
- Decon Enviromental
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- MHS Commercial & Residential LLC.2437 South 86th Street D
Tampa, Florida 33619
- MHS Commercial & Residential LLC.
- Platinum Refinishing Inc6756 Via Regina
Boca Raton, Florida 33433
- Platinum Refinishing Inc
- RJO Construction And FlooringP O Box 608571
Orlando, Florida 32860
- RJO Construction And Flooring
- Surface Spark Refinishing960 NE 16th St
Ocala, Florida 34470
- Surface Spark Refinishing