Gunilla Craven

03/31/2023

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

8539 Gate Parkway W, #1718

Jacksonville, FL 32216

Real Estate Broker with Superior Customer Reviews and 15+ Years Rock Solid Experience. Welcome to the world of Oak Street Realty where we deliver the outcome you need as fast as possible. How do we do this? By working harder, smarter and faster than everyone else, by utilizing every tool and technique in a toolbox built on deep breadth of experience, and by employing a “pleasantly relentless” attitude that simply will not allow us to rest until your goal has been met. Let me prove it. Take advantage of this great offer for Angie’s List members selling their homes and receive the following: FREE staging by an interior designer FREE professional photography NO Transaction Fee. Sellers are not obligated to a long-term contract because of our 100% Guarantee that allows cancellation at any time. Also available: corporate relocation and agent referral programs. Call me today and let's talk about your unique needs. I look forward to learning how to serve you....

real estate agent (62)

03/27/2022

Ben T.

We were first time home buyers without much knowledge of the home buying process or home construction. Gunilla met and exceeded all expectations and was a pleasure to work with. Gunilla was professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and persistent in finding houses and molding her search based on our preferences to find us our dream home. The best part about working with Gunilla was how helpful and caring she was. She would point out pros and cons of each house as we would walk through the house, like good blinds or water spots in the bathroom. She would research the cost of a home to make sure we wouldn’t overpay for the value of a house. We always felt comfortable asking Gunilla any question we had. She even took time out of one of her weekends to show us the house one last time with visiting family members after we were under contract. Overall, we highly recommend working with Gunilla.

Description of Work
Buying a home

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

10/25/2021

Jennifer C.

This was my first selling experience, and I was a bit nervous. Gunilla is such a pro! She knew how to handle every situation and was also there to give me reassurances when faced with a new obstacle. She went above and beyond and was there with me every step of the way. I love her and recommend her to everyone!

Description of Work
Gunilla Sold My House

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

10/20/2021

Cheryl M.

I was moving from Maryland to Florida, long distance. Mrs Craven made the process very easy. She was always available even at 5:00 am and returned all call immediately. She gives 100% and makes you feel like you are her only client. She is very professional with just the right touch of patience and understanding. I kept changing my mind of what I was looking for…. not a problem with Mrs. Craven. She knows her profession well and will get you the best deal. We settled in August and she still calls to see how everything is going. She will become more then just a realtor selling you a house to make a commission. She will be a friend who will help you with all aspects of your move. I ended up buying my dream home from her and made my first friend in the Sunshine State… I feel fortunate to have Mrs Craven as my Realtor. Cheryl Mezzadra

Description of Work
Find a home in Florida

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

10/18/2021

Whitney H.

It went better than all my expectations. My condominium sold over the asking price. That happened because of Gunilla's deep understanding of the real estate market, what prices the market would bear, and what was required to get the condo in the best condition to command those prices. She has impeccable taste which came in handy for staging. She is on time, communicates well and promptly, and she's cheerful and positive. That said, there is a subtle resolve about her that serves well when it comes to negotiation. She tackles the tough problems or the minor hiccups head-on with honesty and forthrightness. What more can you ask for in your real estate agent?

Description of Work
Sell my condominium

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

10/12/2021

Susan K.

I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful Gunilla is! We needed to update our house that we built in the 1990's to appeal to today's market. She has done renovations in the past, so she volunteered to oversee the renovations to ours. She has business relationships with every type of contractor imaginable, so not only did she act as project manager, but she brought her contractor contacts along with her and they all provided very reasonable quotes and did a great job. I am pretty strong willed and independent to say the least, so to let go of the reins for the most part during the renovation process, for me is saying something. I trusted her and her expertise. It paid off. We moved out of the house and the renovations started the next day. We decided we wanted to put our things in storage out of state where we were building our new house. We thought it would make the renovations go much quicker and smoother. So not only did I put my trust in Gunilla, but I did it long distance. This too is saying a lot. We stayed in contact pretty much daily through phone calls, emails and texts. She stayed on top of everything and communicated everything quickly and completely. We listed our house around 4:30 in the afternoon and within 2 hours it showed for the first time. The next morning we had our first offer. We had more than one offer and ended up accepting one that was over asking price. Her advice on what renovations to do paid off tremendously. We would not have gotten the sales price we did had we not done them. She knows the real estate market and she also knows how to market a house to sell. The photography that she had done, the wording she used in the listing, and how she highlighted the selling points of our house were spot on. She also stages the house which appeals greatly to buyers when they tour it because it helps them visualize themselves living in it. Through it all, we became friends. We have talked, laughed and enjoyed each other all along the way. She has a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend Gunilla as a realtor for either a seller or a buyer. She is great and will do a great job for you.

Description of Work
Listing Agent to Sell Home and Project Manager for Renovations

Review for Gunilla Craven - 8539 Gate Parkway W,, Jacksonville, FL - 39506486

03/31/2021

Eileen C.

Gunilla is a joy to work with, she was able to help me get the home I wanted. In this market is a challenge. She provided service after the sale, she has a team of contractors that have worked with her over the years. Since I was out of town, this was a plus!

Description of Work
Buy a home

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

11/02/2020

Doug H.

Gunilla has been an invaluable resource of information. My house is not in her area but she was willing and able to offer her advice. She recommended an appraisal which was great advice. Due to Gunilla's efforts and input I am now finalizing the sale of my house. I recommend Gunilla for her honesty and experience.

Description of Work
Realtor to sell house

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

07/17/2020

Stuart D.

We received multiple offers within 5 days of listing the house. Gunilla's experience and suggestions in preparing the house for sale lead to the fast offers. She was great to work with and kept us updated throughout the whole process.

Description of Work
Gunilla listed and helped us sell our house

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

06/15/2020

Beth M.

This is the 2nd house that Gunilla has sold for me. You could not ask for a better real estate agent. Not only does she do everything you would expect of a real estate agent quickly, efficiently, and professionally, she goes the extra mile. She helped me fix up the houses, personally selecting paint, flooring, fixtures and appliances. She added extra little touches that made the houses very attractive. She knew just what to do. Needless to say, the houses sold quickly and at good prices. She is absolutely the best.

Description of Work
Sold a rental home that needed extensive fix up

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

Review for Gunilla Craven - 8539 Gate Parkway W,, Jacksonville, FL - 38645069

05/24/2019

Connie K.

Gunilla was referred to us by our son Josh who is also in real estate and he knew he was putting us in the right hands and we were a great match. My husband and I knew immediately at our initial consultation with Gunilla that she was the right realtor for us and there was no need to interview anyone else. Her approach to the selling process made so much sense and took a lot of the guess work out of the equation, specifically when it came to determining the listing price. She put us in touch with a lot of great vendors including a home stager and photographer, a painter and an electrician to name a few who all contributed to selling our home in the first hour of it going live on the MLS. Throughout the process of listing to closing, the lines of communication were always open and, in what could have been a very stressful time, was truly a smooth transaction thanks to Gunilla.

Description of Work
Listing agent

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

05/29/2018

Barbara G.

There is a review that was just written under Oak Street Realty on 5/19/18 that I wish I had written. I would say everything that review said. As it is, I will try to put it in my own words. Our house was not the size house Gunilla usually sells. I didn't notice that at first. I just saw all the A reviews and sent her a message, and she responded. After I had made an appointment with her, my husband pointed out that the houses she usually sells are WAY bigger and WAY more expensive than ours. When Gunilla came over, I told her that I hadn't realized that, and I told her what our situation was, that we needed to move to be closer to my daughter and family, and she said she would like to do this for us. As my kids have said repeatedly, finding Gunilla was one of the best things I could have done. Gunilla approached our sale with the same tools she uses for bigger houses. We said that we wanted to do whatever would bring the most money at a reasonable cost. With our permission Gunilla had the house newly carpeted and painted, had a handyman come in, and had a cleaning service come in. After that she staged the house. She put it on the market on Friday, we had 10 or so offers, and we were under contract the following Wednesday. We were very happy with the price and the offers, and the closing was this afternoon. I can say that when Gunilla called to say we were closed it was a bit bittersweet. It was great to have the closing done, but it also meant we would no longer be working with Gunilla. Gunilla made this time in our lives and the selling of our house the very best experience it could be.

Description of Work
We needed a realtor to sell our house.

Work Completed On 05/29/2018

04/08/2018

Marjorie H.

Gunilla exceeded my expectations! Throughout the process of preparing my home for sale to the actual sale of the house, Gunilla was a true partner. Her professionalism and knowledge of the local real estate market, coupled with her responsiveness and upbeat attitude produced great results. Gunilla provides a level of expertise and service that is rare. From recommending steps to prepare the house for sale and various companies and tradesmen to perform the services at a reasonable cost, to arranging for staging and professional photos so the home would appeal to a wide market, Gunilla was on top of it all. She is a true problem solver and any issues were resolved quickly. I was thrilled that my house sold in 5 days and for more than expected. Gunilla will be my first call any time I have a real estate need in Jacksonville!

Description of Work
Sale of Home

Work Completed On 04/08/2018

06/06/2017

Ana M.

Great experience! It's always a pleasure to work with Gunilla. We purchased the townhouse with Gunilla's help back in 2012. Her professionalism and handling of the purchase was so smooth that we didn't think twice to contaxt her again almost 5 years later, when we decided to sale the townhouse. We would do business with her again in the future and definitely recommend her to our friends and family.

Description of Work
Purchase and sale of a property in florida

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

03/04/2017

ROBERT D.

Great. everything went very smooth. Easy and painless. Just a few little problems easy to fix.

Description of Work
she was very pleasant to work with and went the extra mile to make sure the process went well. Made proper suggestions and help with some staging which we didn't expect. Sold very quickly , even beyond belief. Didn't even have to go to closing for she brought the papers work to us for sighning. Easiest process I've ever experienced. Even sent out a basket of fruit and jams. Great job Gunilla , and thanks for a really easy process. Got a very good price for the house to. More than I was thinking. Highly recommended by us. Robert and Patty D.

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

01/08/2017

Wes S.

The whole process went fanatics. Gunilla was a true professional in ever sense, she was able to sell our home in record time, and she managed to get us the most money per square foot possible. Gunilla was available every step of the way and made sure the process went smooth and painless. We could not thank her enough for her hard work and commitment.

Description of Work
I needed our house to be sold in a timely fashion

Work Completed On 06/06/2016

01/02/2017

Faith K.

Gunilla provided outstanding services. We live in Ohio and had to sell a home in Florida. She found a handyman and a cleaning company that were very reasonable to help us prepare the home to be listed. Gunilla was a blessing. We would have never been able to sell the house so quickly without her. The second day on the market we received an offer for $2,000 over the asking price. Thirty five days later the house was sold.

Description of Work
Gunilla was our realtor for a home we were selling in Jacksonville.

Work Completed On 01/02/2017

09/27/2016

Briana T.

Our first home buying process with Gunilla was a pleasurable experience. She assisted us a great deal in not only our adventures in navigating through different properties for sale, but providing relevant advice which culminated in us purchasing our very first home. We will absolutely recommend her, as her patience and knowledge are surely virtues in an environment where first time home buyers may feel vulnerable. She catered to our every need, answered every question based on her experience, and we feel honored to write this review for the only realtor you'll ever need.

Description of Work
Gunilla was our realtor for buying our first home.

Work Completed On 06/09/2016

06/21/2016

Royal B.

We implemented the suggestions made by Gunilla and her staging partner. The photography looked outstanding and the house showed well. In the first 36 hrs our home was listed it was shown four times and we received two offers . We never expected our home to sell this fast and without her help we would not have received the value for our home that we wanted

Description of Work
Gunilla listed our home for us . She provided professional staging and photography and make suggestions on things we could do to our home to maximize its resale value. as an Angies List member , we received a discount on the commission and the staging and photography were included at no charge to us

Work Completed On 06/20/2016

05/13/2016

Jason S.

Gunilla was amazing to work with. She brought a staging expert to the house who gave us a list of things we needed to do to get the house ready for selling. Once our staging was complete, Gunilla brought in a professional photographer to capture awesome pictures of our home. The pictures were incredible! Once the home was listed, we had showings the next day. Gunilla was so courteous and respectful of our time & space during the showings. Within 3 days we had multiple offers on our home. It was incredible. During this process I was 8 months pregnant and Gunilla did everything in her power to make sure I was comfortable & happy with the process. When we first met to discuss the house she told me that she would sell the house before the baby came. At that point, I was already 7 1/2 months pregnant and I thought she was crazy! She was right!! The new owners were already doing the inspection the day before I gave birth! Selling our home during pregnancy was very difficult, but Gunilla made it so much easier. She is very prompt with returning emails & phone calls. We basically sat back during the process because she handled everything. I highly recommend Gunilla and will be referring all my family & friends to her.

Description of Work
Gunilla staged & sold our home.

Work Completed On 04/15/2016

03/30/2016

Joe P.

Gunilla went beyond the expected in helping us find a home. In a short time frame she collected a list of homes that met our needs, and over three days helped us find the home we bought...the home we love. Gunilla spent her time doing walkthroughs in the new home to make sure it was perfect for us when we arrived with our furniture. We would ask for Gunilla anytime we moved. We recommend her without reservation. She is wonderful.

Description of Work
fantastic support. Truly a professional. Went above and beyond. Would recommend her to anyone.

Work Completed On 02/18/2016

12/03/2015

Becky H.

Gunilla has consistently wowed my staging clients with her outstanding attention to detail and speed with which she sells their homes. I have nothing but appreciation and praise and will continue to recommend her services.

Description of Work
Gunilla Craven has sold the homes for many of my clients.

Work Completed On 10/15/2015

11/26/2015

Michelle S.

Gunilla is once again, AMAZING. She is extremely helpful, educational, diligent, professional, and has the most pleasant demeanor of anyone I have ever met or worked with! She staged the house and had a photographer take very impressive photos. She ran a recent market analysis and sent us all of the info for this and then discussed with us pluses and minuses of different price points. She knew that we were moving shortly and priced the house perfectly at a place that we were comfortable with as well as a place that she was confident would appeal to most buyers. Needless to say, we received a full-price offer in just 8 days! Throughout the whole process, she communicated with us constantly, providing us with advice to help with the sale, verifying that times and dates for showings and appointments were fine with our schedule, setting up appraiser, inspector, contractor, closing, etc. etc. and generally taking a LOT of weight off of our shoulders. I worked with another realtor on the purchase of our home in the city to which we are moving now, and while that realtor was ok, I told Gunilla that I would need to take her with me from now on if we ever move again. That just shows the quality of Gunilla as a whole! I will DEFINITELY be using her when we sell our other house in Jacksonville that is rented out now. I recommend Gunilla to anyone that will listen to me! Thank you, again!!

Description of Work
Gunilla has helped me buy 2 houses previously, but most recently she helped me sell one.

Work Completed On 10/26/2015

05/09/2015

Charles S.

Guinella had been recommended by my daughter. She had sold their house in one day! The first thing she did was to have two ladies come in and "pose" the house, making it look like a model home. They worked all day and Guinella paid for it! There were 26 prospective buyers that came through in a period of 2 1/2 months. Each time, she phoned first and made sure the showing was satisfactory to our schedule. After most tours by prospective buyers, she phoned and let us know what the buyers liked and disliked,. She was constantly available and led us through each step of the selling process. With one of the inspections, we found that we had termites in one wall. She contacted the repair contractor. He did a marvelous job of repairing one whole wall of our master bedroom. And it was all accomplished within a period of three weeks. Based upon some relatives suggestions, I originally priced the house $5,000 more than Quinella suggested. After two months, we reduced the price to her suggested value, and the house sold to the next family that saw it .My son is having heart surgery in Atlanta at closing time. She was right there assuring me that the closing could be handled without my being present. SHE DID A WONDERFUL JOB AS A REALTOR! More importantly, she is a very up-beat, helpful person, always laughing and making problem go away! I recommend her as strongly as I can, both as a realtor and as a new friend!

Description of Work
She sold my previous home.