Poly Lift USA

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2017

Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution to your sinking or settled concrete. Our Eco-Foam is also designed to provide soil stabilization in the event of erosion and or waterproofing. Filling any voids under homes, behind sea walls, under driveways, pool decks more. Call now for a free consultation! **Poly Lift USA does not supply or pour any new concrete or pour any self leveling surface** We lift and align existing slabs using injection technology....

mudjacking (9)foundation repair (1)

03/25/2020

John P.

First class from start to finish.

Description of Work
Raise concrete pool deck

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

02/22/2020

Rick R.

The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Filling a void under back patio

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

12/17/2018

Gregory M.

Went well. They were punctual and completed work as agreed.

Description of Work
Lift and grind section of driveway to level

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

11/30/2018

dino B.

On time, friendly, thorough.

Description of Work
Settling repair

03/09/2018

Theresa P.

I noticed a crack that started in my living room and continued into one of the bedrooms. The bedroom floor was sinking away from the wall. I did research and found Poly Lift USA. I contacted the office and spoke with the receptionist. She was very polite and was able to answer a few questions I had. She scheduled me for an estimate that very week. The manager came out and was very friendly and knowledgeable. He took his time and answered all of the questions I had. I received the estimate later that day via email and was able to accept it on the spot. The next day, I received a call from their office to schedule my project the following week as well as an email reminder. Their crew arrived on time and started to work almost immediately. They explained the process as they worked and allowed us to watch. They drilled small holes throughout the home and then injected the polyurethane. Once they were done, they filled the holes with a sanded concrete and cleaned up the minimal mess that was made. It was done in less than a day. I would highly recommend PolyLift USA to anyone that is need of this repair. They did an amazing job! Thank you Poly Lift!

Description of Work
foundation repair

Category mudjacking, foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/10/2017

Review for Poly Lift USA - 5400 S University Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 36889392

03/09/2018

Theresa P.

Quickly and professionally

Description of Work
Raised sidewalk n driveway

Work Completed On 02/21/2018

03/05/2018

April S.

I spoke with the office and they provided me an appointment within the same week. The gentleman that came out to give me an estimate was very knowledgeable and answered all the questions and concerns I had. The price of the project was very reasonable. It was so much more affordable than replacing my driveway. The crew was prompt, courteous and answered all the questions I had during the process. It was so amazing to watch! The process only took a few hours and I was able to park on my driveway as soon as they were done. I would highly recommend Poly Lift USA to my friends and neighbors!

Description of Work
I needed my concrete driveway lifted.

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

03/30/2017

Yola R.

They put holes in the driveway and then fill them with foam. So I use them, I was pleased with them. They were very good. I had a wash out under my driveway where the sand came out. They drilled holes and they used liquid foam. Then the foam hardens up so it stabilizes the driveway. I had a little crack in my driveway and I didn't want it getting worse, so they stabilized it with that foam. I was pleased with their work. They were honest. When they drilled the holes some paint came off of my painted driveway. My paint oxidized already so when I repainted those circles, I think the circle is like a half an inch circumference, so there are a few holes there, two holes came, two holes had paint that it just took off the paint. That's the only thing that bothered me, that was it. So if I had paint that didn't oxidize I would be able to patch it up, you know, like painted over and it wouldn't be bad. They had to cancel twice on me because it just couldn't be helped, it had to do with family matters, so that was no problem. They were very nice when they showed up. On a painted driveway be more careful when drilling holes because two holes, to shoot the foam in, a little paint came off on two holes, it had to be touched up.

Description of Work
They poured foam to stabilize the driveway.

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

Phone

5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328

Website

We do not pour new concrete.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check