Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Islamorada, FL
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Islamorada
- JR Quality Appliance ServiceAlly, who called me to make the appointment was great! She called very shortly after we submitted our request for service. JR called me to let me know when he was on his way from the previous job and was well within the time frame we were given. He was very friendly, polite, quick and knowledgeable. We would definitely call him again, if we need an appliance repair or recommend him to someone read less
- GENE BROCK APPLIANCE SVCMr. Brock diagnosed the problem right away, ordered the part and replaced it as soon as the part arrived. A very professional job done well and quickly. The owner of the property settled the bill.
- Fields Appliance Service IncTechnician replaced electronic board. Oven still not bake properly. Called different repair company to fix. During assessment it was found that the Fields technician fail to plug in one of the wires. Wires plugged in and oven now working properly. When I called Fields and explained complaint the lady didn’t care to offer even an apology. Don’t hire these people read less
- ACTION APPLIANCE SERVICEI was very impressed that they came out to make the repair the same day; performed it quickly and very professionally. Excellent work!
- Julian Hall Appliance RepairI called and they asked me questions on what was going on. They showed up within the hour of calling, i live 20 mins outside of Lake City. They had the part and repaired in less than an hour and charged $64, the refrigerator has been working ever since, it’s been over 2 yrs since repair and the refrigerator is 12 yrs old read less
- Sears Appliance RepairThe technician came on time, diagnosed the problem, and was able to replace the compressor ( he had a replacement on his truck). I am very satisfied.
- Julian Hall Appliance RepairIdeally , knew what to fix by description of ailment and found worn part issue typical of age ,parts $29.00& $6.00 replaced and minimum labor charge.
- Action ApplianceAll work was completed in 1 hour & explained in easy to understand language. Matthew, the owner, is as knowledgeable as any repair person I've ever met. Efficient & orderly & fairly reasonable. Will call him if needed again!
- Dade Appliance & Air Cond ServiceWe're on a service plan. They were excellent. My experience with them in general is that they're very, very fair with their price. I wish I knew more people in different industries like them, they're actually really really good. They've done refrigerator, they service air conditioning units, they've replaced air conditioning units, they've done washing machines, they've done dryers, they've done dishwashers and water heaters as well. Many times, they do it on the first visit because they carry a lot of the normal replacement parts with them. If not, they will normally just troubleshoot it, estimate it and they will come back the next day to finish the job. Only once or twice have I had to wait because a part wasn't available. Normally, depending on the job, one or two servicemen come out. Normally, it's one, for a bigger job or if they're training, they bring out two. Their responsiveness is really what makes them shine. They're very responsive. I've called when the air conditioner broke in the middle of July with an office full of employees and they will always say, "Hey listen, I can't promise you today," but whatever they say, they do. Likewise, when I'm not in a hurry for something, I'm like, "Hey listen, put it on for whenever you can. I don't need someone here ASAP. read less
- Wind Swept AC and ApplianceWe initially called Windswept to clean the a/c coil. Adam advised us the coil could not be removed and instead wire brush cleaned it the unit inside which saved us hundreds of dollars. Then we discovered the a/c ductwork was not property connected and condensation had flooded the duct work. The duct work had to be totally replaced. It took several visits to make the repair. Jake showed up and time and worked with a smile. A delight during a stressful time dealing with mold and no duct work. Bonnie also ordered the refrigerator part and Jake replaced it while he was here. I highly recommend them read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Islamorada
- Business Description:Full installation service lpg and natural gas company, tankless water heater specialist residential and commercial instalations.Recent Review:They knew what they were doing and were professional and on time. It just turned out that part was not actually what was wrong with the water heater at the time. So they did their job perfectly. We didn't do our job of analyzing the issue as well as we should have. They did the work and were affordable. I got hold of him after I contacted, like, eight other companies and none of them were willing to work on a gas water heater. They were the only ones willing. They were very on-point. They called and said they were going to be late, but they ended up not being late so it was perfect. Their punctuality was good. read lessBen C.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned appliance repair business. With business hours Monday-Saturday from 8am-6pm
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- Key Largo
- Key Colony Beach
- Florida City
- Cutler Bay
- Cutler Ridge
- West Perrine
- Palmetto Bay
- Big Pine Key
- Olympia Heights
- Coral Gables
- South Miami
- Summerland Key
appliance repair services in Islamorada
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1st Choice Appliance ServicePO Box 430514
Big Pine Key, Florida
- A+ Prestige Appliance Service 102900 Overseas Hwy
Key Largo, Florida
- AAA Sub-Zero Inc101425 Overseas Hwy, Suite 300 PO Box 371048
Key Largo, Florida
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ASAP PlumbingPO Box 48070
- A 1st Choice Appliance Service
- Baileys AC & Appliance305 W Oak St
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Baileys AC & Appliance
- Fletcher Appliance Repair12300 SW 288th St
- Fletcher Appliance Repair
- Geek Squad - Best Buy230 Calle Federico Costas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Last Minute Gas Contractors7350 SW 41 St
- Last Minute Gas Contractors
- Sub Zero Inc6003 Peninsula Ave
Key West, Florida
- Sub Zero Inc
- US Estate Management.com32 Bonita Avenue
Key Largo, Florida
- US Estate Management.com