Red Rooter Plumbing

West Palm Beach, FL 33409

Water Heater Replacement

Water Heater Replacement

plumbers202033409
Water Heater Replacement. Up to code with permits and a beautiful job done.

Plumbing Issues Making You See Red? Call Red Rooter Instead! Call Now!!! 561-933-1234 - Expertly Trained Technicians - Licensed & Background-Checked Palm Beach Plumbers - 24 hour emergency service - Same Day Service - On Time, Every Time - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed When a plumbing emergency strikes, you need dependable and quick service from a licensed, reputable Palm Beach plumber. Regardless of whether your emergency is a burst pipe that is causing water to flood into your home, a sewer line clog resulting in a backup of wastewater, or a gas leak; you can rely on a fast response from the licensed professionals at Red Rooter Plumbing. Our technicians are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call Now! 561-933-1234...
Replacements - Image

Replacements

plumbers

202033436

plumbers (15)drain cleaning (1)water heaters (1)drain pipe installation (2)

03/09/2021

The job went smooth, Tony was accommodating to my schedule, knowledgeable, worked neatly, was on time and answered all my questions. The office is responsive too and I was able to discuss what my expectations were and the price was fair. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vanity Repipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

03/06/2021

I called Red Rooter and explained the problems I had with my toilets. The rep said the plumber, named Tony would be here later today, within a 2 hour window, and will text me when he’s on the way. Tony arrived on time and was very pleasant. He diagnosed and fixed the problems with ease. He kept the work area clean, and even cleaned up after. No mess! Tony did a great job I had a really good feelin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2021

02/12/2021

Well. The guys (Anthony was one) were determined to resolve the issue. Required digging under the meter box and cutting the encroaching roots out of the way to get at the pipe. Friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roots invaded a pvc water line between the meter and the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

Thank you so much for your review [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure speaking with you on-site. Adam Silvers Red Rooter Plumbing

01/15/2021

Tony was awesome!!! He was on time and very friendly. I loved his there are no problems only solutions attitude. He took time to talk with me about my issue and explain to the process he was using to resolve it. He was patient with my many questions. I would definitely recommend him and Red Rooter to anyone who needs any plumbing issues resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog pipes

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

12/14/2020

I did not use the shower for 10 years, and the handle would not budge. Internal parts were fused, and he had to use a blow torch to loosen it. Very pleased with his efforts and the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a faucet handle that was "frozen."

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

11/23/2020

They wanted too much money for the 2 sets of faucets so I had them delivered. They originally wanted $400 for the pair of faucets which I ended up buying. When it came time to pay the bill, they didn't reduce the bill by $400 and I called to speak with Jessie, the manager. I was promised a call back and didn't get one. I have a problem that I was overcharged and no one to explain why or to give me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Faucet and stuff under the sink

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

07/18/2020

I had a great experience with Red Rooter plumbing. The technician sent out was professional, prompt, and made it a point to help us understand the problem and the steps required to remedy it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

07/18/2020

These guys are great! The Technician was more than helpful over the phone with my concerns. The techs showed up and did a great job in a timely manner. I highly recommend them as your go to plumbers for residential plumbing needs. You could tell right away they knew their stuff. Will definitely use their service for any future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

Thank you for your positive feed back. Feel free to call us back for any future plumbing services at (561)933-1234.

07/18/2020

Unfortunately I recently became in need of urgent plumbing services. I was referred to Red Rooter by a close friend and they were excellent. The technician arrived very quickly and was able to complete all of the repairs very quickly as well. The cost seemed very fair and was right inline with what was quoted. I plan to use Red Rooter in the future and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

07/17/2020

They were amazing . Came out when they said and kept me informed on all that was going on. Answered all my questions and were very polite. I will definitely reuse them and refer to anyone who needs their service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Services offered by Red Rooter Plumbing Emergency plumbing repairs 24/7 Drain cleaning Slab leaks Plumbing inspection Garbage disposal repair and installation Hot Water heater repair and installation Repiping Clogged drains Toilet repairs Leak detection Drain Cleaning Pipe Lining Kitchen Plumbing Gas Line Repair & Installation Burst Pipe Repair Hydrojetting Slab Leak Repair Shower & Tub Installation Water Leak Detection Sewer Line Repair Tankless Water Heaters Sump Pumps Clogged Toilet Repair Toilet Repair & Installation Trenchless Sewer Line Repair Gas Leak Detection Water Heaters

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal