If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Hernando, FL
There are 5 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Hernando
- EastCoast Resurfacing LLCThis company is so professional, on time and does excellent work. My bathtub restoration is beautiful. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you EastCoast Resurfacing!
- Florida TubsmithShaun did an outstanding job on refinishing our tub and shower. He turned our old non-working, 90’s jet tub into a gorgeous soaking tub. He is a man of his word to be on time, fair price and do the work to your satisfaction. I will definitely be hiring him for additional projects.
- EastCoast Resurfacing LLCOn time Had all materials Finished in a timely manner Cleaned up any mess that was made Friendly Knowledgeable Communicative Reliable
- EastCoast Resurfacing LLCThe job was done excellent. Eastcoast resurfacing LLC were very professional on cleanliness, details, service and explained everything thoroughly. I would most definitely recommend them and have them do more work for me in the near future. I would rate this company an A+ support small businesses they are more personal with the clients read less
- Service Plumbing IncWe had toilets both stopped up on a Sunday. We called Service Plumbing and the technician came same day! I was very happy. I have a 6 person family household. The technician called and let us know that he was on his way. He was punctu. He came out and assessed our clog, found the problem, and unclogged our drains from the outside. Not only did he do that VERY QUICKLY, he checked our septic tank and SHOWED us where the whole problem was. He could've unclogged the drains, collected, and left. But he knew that we needed more than just to bust a clog.. Not on the technician, but management was professional as well. I strongly recommend. This is an honest company with great prices. Call around and find out for yourself. But don't say I didn't tell you so read less
- Do All Glaze and Remodel LLCHe is wonderful and had him back a second time. He was enexpensive and I was absolutely pleased with the experience.
- Jimmy Creech Bath Tub RestorationVery well. Everything looked great. He is very knowledgeable and helpful coming up with solutions to make our old bathrooms look so much better.
- Bath Fitter - BFU302A very professional technician.arrived on time and work steadily the entire day. He left the site very clean. We are thrilled with our shower.
- Jimmy Creech Bath Tub RestorationThey look like new! He also installed the new hardware for us. Arrived when he said he would and came over the day we spoke to give the estimate. Two days later, our showers look new!
- Bath Fitter South Florida, LLC.They were wonderful! Everything turned out exactly as expected, and I would recommend them to others.
Bathtub Refinishers in Hernando
- Business Description:Florida Tubsmith specializes in resurfacing bathtubs, tile, countertops, cabinets, and garage floors. We focus on quality and customer satisfaction and we won't leave until you're satisfied. Typically the industry standard for bathtub and surface refinishing uses harsh chemicals and often takes days or many hours to dry. At Florida Tubsmith we keep your health and time in mind by using cutting edge industry coatings that are Eco-friendly and dries in just 2 hours! Let us help you bring a new .. read lessRecent Review:Unbelievable work in a timely fashion with over the top kindness and professionalism. Shaun obviously takes great pride in his work and he did a beautiful job.Valerie C.
- Business Description:Surface Spark Refinishing is a fully licensed and insured refinishing company servicing all of Alachua, Marion, Citrus, and ALL surrounding counties. Surface Spark Refinishing will reglaze & repair porcelain tubs, fiberglass tubs, ceramic tile, formica counters, and cabinets, to make them look brand new. We also repair chips & cracks and can even change colors for you and we do this at a fraction of replacement cost read less
- Business Description:Specializing in HOME REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We do anything from home remodeling, kitchen and bath remodeling, drywall and finishing, power washing and interior and exterior painting read lessRecent Review:They did a good job. They were quick and fast.Angelita D.
- Business Description:FixxAll is a general Handyman service with over 30 years experience. We basically have people in our organization which can complete any household project you may have. We pride ourselves on Customer Satisfaction and we guarantee whatever project you have will be done right and on time. The quality of our work is untouchable! We offer free estimates and a guarantee that we will beat whatever written estimate you may have. Give us a shot, you will not be disappointed read lessRecent Review:The team was highly skilled (craftsmen). They showed up on time and worked all day. They always cleaned up before they would, just amazing. Job was completed on time. I would hire them again and again. Great job! read lessStephen B.
- Business Description:We offer quality products and services with impeccable professionalism at a fair price! It doesn't matter if the job is as simple as a dripping faucet or as complicated as maintaining a lift station, Meeks Plumbing Inc., focuses on honesty and trust and only hires plumbers and employees who have these same qualities. With this passion for quality, we are prepared to provide plumbing services 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week for all of our customers! Since 1982, Meeks Plumbing Inc., has been pr.. read lessRecent Review:They are excellent and my water has never been so good. They were nice and even the father who started the business came by. I would highly recommend them.Melissa S.
- Business Description:Veteran owned and operated small painting company, that offers every military veteran a 10% discount (with ID). We paint with the highest standards on your interior and exterior needs. Free estimates always. Paint done right by some Good Ol Boys read lessRecent Review:Chad was prompt and professional - both for first meeting to do the estimate, and again to do the work. The work was done quickly and thoroughly. He did a great job and I would not hesitate to use his services again or to recommend him to others. His prices were fair and reasonable. I am very happy with the finished product! "5 Stars read lessPatricia R.
- Business Description:"Quality Work By People Who Care" Remodeling, Framing, Drywall, Painting and more..... We Work Third Shift! Residential / Commercial. Licensed and Insured. 24 hours service. Free estimates provided (verbal)Recent Review:Dwight from Cornerstone Construction is the REAL deal! I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to contractors. I have never liked a single one, but Dwight is absolutely wonderful. They have remodeled our entire kitchen (removed our whole old kitchen and replaced it with a brand new kitchen including appliances, exhaust, backsplash, etc) - it looks perfect, which I NEVER say. I have no conflict of interest....I am tired of contractors who don't do a good job so when I found Dwight, I was ecstatic. I have used his company for the build out of my medical office and always refer our friends and family to him read lessSeems P.
- Business Description:Service Plumbing Inc is dedicated to serving Ocala and the surrounding area with quality service by providing refreshingly honest answers and a variety of options to fit your plumbing needs. Call us today to schedule an appointment with one of our experts. We’ll take care of it read lessRecent Review:We had toilets both stopped up on a Sunday. We called Service Plumbing and the technician came same day! I was very happy. I have a 6 person family household. The technician called and let us know that he was on his way. He was punctu. He came out and assessed our clog, found the problem, and unclogged our drains from the outside. Not only did he do that VERY QUICKLY, he checked our septic tank and SHOWED us where the whole problem was. He could've unclogged the drains, collected, and left. But he knew that we needed more than just to bust a clog.. Not on the technician, but management was professional as well. I strongly recommend. This is an honest company with great prices. Call around and find out for yourself. But don't say I didn't tell you so read lessJessica R.
- Business Description:Tampa Bays premier home improvement company for 25+ years. Specializing in Windows, Doors , Siding , Kitchens and Baths . Cost determined by job. Free estimates are good for 1 full year and include a same day incentive. Office - (813) 931-4663. Additional email - Jshumaker@morganexteriorsinc.co read lessRecent Review:The sales rep and the presentation at first was fine but it changed rather quickly. The sales rep had a new hire with him and instead of letting the new hire engage he actually talked down to him. Also the sales rep put down his own company from time to time. For example “Yeah, I can’t reach anyone they all must be playing golf.” “Yup, Mr. Morgan is too busy to answer, probably it concerned over how much money he’s making.” At the end of the sales pitch my husband and I were honest and said we need to talk it over and compare other companies. The sales rep instead acknowledging that kept pushing for us to sign the contract. In fact the sales rep went as far lowering the original price to almost half if we signed and did unpaid free advertising. I have never had a sales rep continue to push to the point were it became negative. His voice was getting louder at the same time. At the end he turned to his new hire and said some where on the lines of “These people aren’t serious, this happens sometimes.” We are very serious about new windows and want to make sure we are getting the best quality for our money. We also will not jump to spend a few grand because a window purchase can be the same amount as buying a car. My husband and I wanted to weigh all of our options prior to moving forwards. We will not be moving forwards with Morgan Exteriors. I understand making a sale is important but it is ok to let a potential client think it over read lessJennifer C.
- Business Description:Gordon Fairbanks, born and raised in Ocala, founded the Company back in 1990 with the idea of creating a better kind of home improvement remodeling company in the Central Florida area. The goal was to be a company that would deliver and exceed the customer’s expectations in providing excellent customer service, quality workmanship, and peace of mind. He wanted to make the experience for the customer enjoyable and with less stress. Gordon started his career in the installation field and became.. read lessRecent Review:A salesperson by the name Mathew Linton came by, and wanted me to commit to a project of over $20,000 without giving me anything in writing, not even a good faith estimate of labor and parts. He, however, volunteered to write something down at the back of his business card. He kept asking for my husband, even after I told him that my husband was sleeping after a rough night. He didn't trust that I could make a decision about what he was saying and kept insisting it would be better if my husband and I were together. I told him I will update him myself. I am educated and intelligent; I am not that easily confused by sales people or construction projects. I told him what I wanted in the project, which is enclosing a porch to create a sun room. He said that it will break my budget definitely because it will be well over 20K, and tried to see if I can afford that or reveal my budget. He didn't know my budget, just assumed. It works out well for him either way, because the goal is to earn $20K or more, so if I told him my budget could handle $20K, then even if it was overpriced, it would still work in his favor. But there's no way for me to know whether it was an overpriced estimate because he would not give me a breakdown. Then I asked if we could just do standard windows and not reach all the way to the ceiling, and he said that his company doesn't do that. The feature sunroom on the company webpage is surrounded by windows. He tried to tell me that he can give me a sales pitch for 20 minutes to show me what they would use. I asked, if after his sales pitch, he would give me something in writing, if I picked what I liked, and he said no, they do not offer anything in writing. So basically they want an open check from the consumer, without any guarantee of what the cost for a project will be but promising to get at least $20,000 from the consumer, without any obligation of a breakdown of the $20K in writing. Then the dude tried to use my pop cans (dropped several of them on the ground and distorted them) and then randomly pulled out some black plastic or rubber balls from his pocket to help my " woman brain" understand the complicated words he was using to explain to me that even if I got bids from other companies, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference in the bids. Condescending, sexist, jerk. Stay away and do not do business with them. Check out their BBB reviews. Scary stuff read lessKakali B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Pine Ridge
- Beverly Hills
- Citrus Springs
- Lake Panasoffkee
- Crystal River
- Homosassa Springs
- Floral City
- The Villages
- Lady Lake
bathtub refinishers in Hernando
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Independent Home - Florida1533 NE 17th Ave
- Independent Home - Florida
- RJO Construction And FlooringP O Box 608571
- RJO Construction And Flooring