Action Theory Landscaping & Nursery

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2013

Full Container Plant Nursery Providing: natives, flowering trees & shrubs, palms, tropical, ground covers, fruits & herbs, exotics, rare collectables....

Greenstar Landscaping & Irrigation

My name is Peter Masi. I am a native South Floridian and founder, owner and operator of Greenstar Landscaping and Irrigation Co. I am a licensed irrigation contractor with over 35 years of experience in the landscaping and irrigation industry. Greenstar Irrigation specializes in maintaining and repairing irrigation systems of all types and sizes. Our 7 point irrigation tune-up, diagnostic and service call is offered at $32.00 for Angie's List Members. Your preliminary Inspection, Diagnostic and Service Call is FREE with any repair over $250.00. Our experience in the industry allows us to diagnose and repair sprinkler systems quickly and cost effectively. We can improve the efficiency of your irrigation system and are dedicated to water conservation. WE DO NOT INSTALL NEW IRRIGATION SYSTEMS. Greenstar Landscaping is a full service landscaping company with over 35 years of experience specializing in residential landscape design and installation using native and tropical plants. We, at Greenstar Landscaping, take pride in our ability to design and install quality landscaping at reasonable prices. (Minimum $5,000) Greenstar Irrigation has the most member reviews and highest overall grade in our category.

Offers by Greenstar Landscaping & Irrigation on Angi
Alemans Sprinklers & Design Inc

We provide service work for lawn sprinkler. We have been in business for about 30 years in South Florida, Broward County. We're not happy if you're lawn isn't green.

H.O.M. Landscape Inc.

We are a full scale landscaping business performing all landscape services except for Synthetic Turf which we do not install. Heavy equipment and trucks are available for large jobs. Landscape design and installation is our specialty here in Miami, as well as the Bahamas where we have our sister company.

08/28/2017

Excellent. Owner visits site to train staff on how to maintain and ensures they are doing it right. I feel like he really cares about my property.

Description of Work
All around site cleanup and ongoing lawn maintenance.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

12/01/2016

They were there for 8 hours or so. My yard was awful and when they left, it looked clean. I think they're a little pricey, but they do a good job.

Description of Work
I use Action Theory. They're doing my lawn now. Two months ago, they cleaned up my yard, trimmed my hedges and other plants. They totally cleaned up my yard after it's been ignored, relocated certain plants. The weeds were all over the place. These guys did an awful lot of trimming. I have a pond that they took out the dead leaves and stuff like that. They pulled out a tree. They moved other potential trees.

Category landscaping,lawn service,greenhouses

07/23/2013

They come every two weeks, they do maintenance. I've had them do the whole back and then landscape the sides. Every year or so I give them a big project. And it's beautiful. The yard is amazing. I get compliments all the time. And I refer them to a lot of friends. They were recommended by a friend. I needed landscape and I got in touch with them and gave them the maintenance as well.

Description of Work
Action Theory Inc. They do maintenance on my lawn. They mow the lawn and some basic clean up. They trim over grown stuff. In the back they put stones.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Landscape Design & Installation, Full Landscape and Lawn Maintenance, Tree Trimming, Fertilization, Remulching, Disease Control & Consultation, Interior Plants & Maintenance, Plant Sales.