Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Fort Walton Beach, FL
There are 8 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Fort Walton Beach
- First Globe Stone CorpI contacted 1st Globe Stone and met with Will based on the reviews. He's a very nice young man and he was quick with a proposal. The existing tile had to be removed and the subsurface had to be regraded to slope away from the house. I still wanted exterior tile and Will provided several examples to choose from. Of course we liked the color and pattern of one of the more expensive ones and went with that. Will gave us a date and time and his crew showed up at that time. His crew and foremen were polite and worked quickly. We added some additional square footage to replace some flower beds that were on each side of the old patio. On the first day, his crew tore out the old tile, regraded, and poured the concrete pad for the additional areas. The new tile was laid on the second day and then grouted on the third day. This followed the schedule they provided me. I am very happy with the results and there is no more standing water. I wouldn't hesitate to call Will again if I need any more work of this kind of work done
- David Meyer Builder, Inc.We are extremely pleased with the completed project. All the workmen were efficient, polite, and conscientious about doing the job RIGHT! In addition, David did several little things that were not in our contract to make the changes more aesthetically pleasing. The doors are a nice upgrade to our home, and make the rooms seem a lot larger! We got bids from 3 contractors. David Meyers Builders, Inc., was not the least expensive bid, but as the old adage goes, "You get what you pay for!
- David Meyer Builder, Inc.This job had 3 overall bids, ranging from 6,000-11,000. Mr. Meyers came in the lowest and with his previous reviews on Angie's List I decided to go with David Meyer Builder. So far in the process, Mr. Meyer has been very responsive and VERY punctual. When he sets a time he is there on time if not early. His folks that have worked so far have been great, friendly and hard working. The work has not been completed yet and I will update the review as more work is performed. His communication with the customer is outstanding which is very important to me. He lets you know up front what the cost will be and why. He will sit down and run through the contract with you and any questions you may have. I am very happy with his professionalism and punctuality thus far in the process. **If you have any questions regarding David Meyer Builder and the work being performed please feel free to contact me at Tosh.Toyama@yahoo.com.*
- David Meyer Builder, Inc.Great! At last, we've found some real skilled professionals who know the right way to do things and won't settle for anything that does not meet their high standards. They did not need to be guided by my critiques, but instead worked as if it was their house and they wanted it right! They were a pleasure to have working in our home. They found unknown deficiencies that the previous contractor had covered with sheetrock and made sure everything was corrected. They kept debris at a minimum and always left the area clean each day. They were very responsive to our questions. Bottom line: No more water leaks! Looks great and works great! A great team! They did what they said they would do and did it right
- David Meyer Builder, Inc.Mr. Meyer did an excellent job and I had no issues. He kept me informed on everything that was happening I am thrilled with how this project turned out. Honest and no drama, just the way I like it. Highly recommend.
- Fortress Icf ConstructionTony was on time. He was very reasonable. He was more reasonable than anybody else in town. He was very professional. He told me what I needed. He was willing to work with me because I laid a lot of the blocks myself and he was willing to supervise to make sure that I was doing it right. It saved me a lot of money doing it that way. This is the second time I’ve used him. He is a keeper and I would absolutely continue using him
- D Sheffield Construction IncMr. Sheffield provided professional, honest and positive workmanship for all effort performed. He was very accommodating in meeting our renovation needs and willing to make necessary changes which were required once work started. During the project, we had an unfortunate undermining of adjacent garage(completely not his companies fault). His quick thinking and experience ensured that the garage was not jeopardized and the new addition was not impacted. His staff worked hard to get the job done, and they left a clean work site when the job was complete. His reputation in this area was validated, as he worked with suppliers to get us the best deal. He understood the country inspection requirements and ensured we met all necessary codes. Would definitely recommend for your cement and construction projects--a pleasure to work with
- James Taylor Homes by James Taylor General Contractor Inc.The best part of the work was dealing with James Taylor and his son. They are excellent anything they touched was perfect. They were always there on time. The worse part was dealing with the subcontractors. The most difficult subcontractor was the one who did the siding, windows and doors. James is a wonderful guy but has little control over his subcontractors. James told me that the work would be done in minimum of four weeks max 6 weeks. It took over six months. This was all due to the window, siding and door guy was totally unreliable. They weren't punctual or reliable. Seems like he hired people off the street. He should have fired the subcontractor after two weeks but he didn't and is why I gave James Taylor a B overall
- Mock's Concrete IncThey were very professional. They arrived exactly ontime, and worked straight thru until it was done. They returned the next day to remove the forms, clean up, and make sure that the cement work was done to our satisfaction.
- I Can Do That Home Maintenance and RepairI chose this individual based on the good reviews on this page. My experience was disappointing. He seemed friendly on the phone, but then did not return phone calls or set up a rescheduling as promised when could not show up on the agreed upon date. I find it disheartening when a business person doesn't follow through and professional courtesy would dictate that if you can't do a job for any reason, simply be honest and tell the person the reason - you're too busy, you're sick, you have a family emergency, but don't just say - I'll call or be by tomorrow - and then never call or show up. Thank you. Update as of March 2015: I just saw that the provider responded to me back in August and I appreciate his acknowledgement and apology. I would have to assume my experience was an anomaly based on the vast majority of approvals from other individuals. Regardless, the fact that he did respond in a professional and polite manner to my review is appreciated
Masonry Contractors in Fort Walton Beach
- Business Description:We form pour and finish concrete, foundations, flatwork, sidewalks, driveways, patios, retaining walls, curbs,etc...our pricing is very competitive and we guarantee quality work every time. We have been in the concrete business for over 25 years, no job is too big or small and we always stand behind our workRecent Review:They got it all done. They cleaned up after themselves. My wife was happy about it.cliff S.
- Business Description:The team at Total Home Roofing consists of the most reliable and experienced roofers in the nation. Total Home has been ranked as a Top 50 roofing contractor for the past four consecutive years, has an A+ rating from BBB, and has won multiple awards for our customer service and quality. We pride ourselves in putting our customers first, serving homeowners since 2005. As a Platinum Preferred contractor with Owens Corning you can count on our services, using only the industry’s finest and most..Recent Review:Excellent!! We had an excellent experience with Total Home Roofing in Apollo Beach, FL. Todd Wiltrout was an exceptional Consultant and assisted us all the way through the process. Highly recommend Total Home and especially Todd!!Mark and Cindy P.
- Business Description:Locally owned partnership, credit cards accepted. Trees and More of Northwest Florida a division of Fanberg Brothers, LLC continues to serve you by providing tree removal and trimming, stump grinding, hurricane assessment, bush hogging and brushing, landscaping, fill dirt, debris hauling, firewood and sod installation. Trees and More would like to thank the community for letting them serve area customers from Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Navarre, Gulf Breeze, Pensacola and over into Milton, Cre..
- Business Description:Great American Services is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to contact us todayRecent Review:Very well. Mike and Tim did very nice job. They made sure repairs were to our satisfaction and touched up spots that needed help. They were true to project quote which is important. Mike and Tim were very polite and professionalThomas S.
- Business Description:First Globe Stone is a family owned company and has more than 17 years of experience in the construction business. We take pride in every detail of our business, from start to finish First Globe Stone will make your dreams a reality. We offer the highest quality and customer satisfaction in the Paving Installation as well as tile, travertine and retaining walls. Brick Pavers are an ideal application for transforming your driveways, patios, walkways, pool decks and other general outdoor surfac..Recent Review:Couldnt ask for a better service, from begging to the end it was a pleasant experience, I would highly recommend them to everyone!Jared - Gym H.
- Business Description:I am an Angie's List Super Service Award Winner every year from 2012 to 2017 and a Certified General Contractor (FLlic#CGC1507887) specializing in home additions, remodeling, maintenence and repair serving Destin and surrounding areas since 1980. I have 2 full time employees including myself. I do hire licensed and insured subcontractors when it saves money for the customer or speeds up the job, but generally I do most of the work with my employees. My estimates are free and my contracts are ..
- Business Description:Assembly as small as a lightbulb up into small building installation. General Constructions services including framing, assembly, outdoor patios and decks, pergolas and gazebos, door installation, outlet altercations, finishing work, all wood work, stone siding and stone structure construction. Small shed construction, including basic flooring and window installation. For hire very affordable and price competitive but more emphasis on quality and completing the job to the homeowners satisfac..Recent Review:better than expected, after being referred to bo by a neighbor I was planning to purchase a kit and pay for assembly after looking on google for (Real Wood Pool iutdoor pergolas I found they were anywhere from &1000-$3000 and weren't assembled, you had to pay extra for assembly and extra for stain and sealant, that's when no suggested we design our own and construct it, he drew up an almost spot on visualization of what he built, let me pick put wood, stain and location, but above all be was very kind, even though I requested extra he never asked for more money, and on thrilled with what he built. me and my husband and I are already planning put next project-10/10 would recommendBeth W.
- Business Description:I have been working in the Bay County area for over eight years and I have over 35 years experience as a Handyman. I'm 55 years old and learned my trade from my father. I'm honest, dependable and do quality work. Call me anytime for a free estimateRecent Review:Great! Tim did great work, he came by to ***** the work and gave us a very fair-priced estimate, he even offered helpful tips on other projects we discussed that weren't related to the work we hired him to do. He was very punctual both times he was in the home and very respectful of our request to wear a mask. He was quick to call when a spot opened up, and I really appreciated him thinking of us and fitting us in on short notice. Will definitely hire him again and would recommend him to anyone needing any type of work doneSamantha L.
- Business Description:Always a "Florida Guy' at heart....’TRIP’ BROSENE , Cincinnati, Ohio's # 1 Home Maintenance and Repair Man has relocated to Navarre, Florida! With over 30 years of skilled professional experience built entirely by word of mouth, Trip can provide prestigious references...he is truly a skilled craftsman that loves his trade…he has worked on everything from rental units, to multimillion dollar estates, and from commercial properties to historical buildings. Trip has always worked alone, only bec..
- Business Description:With over 24 years of storm restoration and new construction experience, we are here to address your storm damage issues. We do commercial, hospitality, multi-family units as well as single family homes.Recent Review:It went very well. I was expecting the process to be stressful and time consuming but Loper Specialties made it go the complete opposite. They were responsive to my every question and the work performed was professional and fast. I have never worked with an outside party that was so helpful! Brianna Meeks went to fight for me against the insurance company and won! If you need a new roof, give them a callAaron H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Hurlburt Field
- Eglin Afb
- Mary Esther
- Miramar Beach
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Gulf Breeze
- Pensacola Beach
- Defuniak Springs
- Laurel Hill
masonry contractors in Fort Walton Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- David Meyer Builder, Inc.417 Benning Dr
- DD Concrete16 Holmes Blvd NW
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Delta Pavers109 Melvin St Unit E5
- Dirty30 Construction
- DONNIE ROSICKA SUB CONTRACTOR7 Poplar Avenue
- Doodlebuggers Service Network38 S. Blue Angel Parkway #213
- David Meyer Builder, Inc.
- HOLLYWOOD CONSTRUCTION INC3003 STATE AVE
Panama City, Florida
- HOLLYWOOD CONSTRUCTION INC
- James Taylor Homes by James Taylor General Contractor Inc.151 Westview Ave
- Jp White handyman
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- James Taylor Homes by James Taylor General Contractor Inc.
- Local Pensacola Assembly and Construction Company 4574 Whisper Cir
- Local Pensacola Assembly and Construction Company
- N Ricardo's Brick Pavers Inc1540 North Powerline Rd
Pompano Beach, Florida
- N Ricardo's Brick Pavers Inc
- Oscar Martinez Masonry13312 Foxrun Dr
- Oscar Martinez Masonry
- StellarDrewsArtwork2670 Englenook Rd
- Trees & More of NW Florida8717 Sand Pine Dr
- Trees & More of NW Florida