New Creations Lawn Care Services

Milton, FL 32571

New Creations

New Creations

lawn & landscaping202032571
Bringing life to this satisfied customers yard.

New Creation lawn care services Is excited to announce that we are adding housecleaning services!! We will continue performing all lawn care services with excellence for all landscaping and lawn services with 15 years of residential and commercial experience. We can take care of the inside and the outside of your home!! In addition to mowing, weed eating, edging, fertilizing, trimming, mulching, bed design, land clearing, pressure washing, we are now performing housecleaning and window cleaning services. **Call for a FREE estimate**...
Landscaping Project - Image

Landscaping Project

lawn & landscaping

Resposiveness

4.3
lawn care (14)lawn & landscaping (3)pressure washing (1)deck cleaning (1)

02/22/2021

We hired New Creations to renovate our front yard landscaping. Bobby and his crew did a great job translating our ideas into plants and the infrastructure. We paid $3,800 to set up a low-maintenance front yard with a drip line, terraced flower beds, an ornamental tree, stacked stone detail, and an address plinth. We're very happy with the final results and received a lot of compliments. We will de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2021

Photo for New Creations Lawn Care Services - 5994 Dunridge Dr, Milton, FL - 39274682

10/15/2020

Very knowledgeable and helpful in our decision on what product’s to choose from. I would Hire Bobby and his staff again and will tell everyone in my neighborhood on our Great 👍🏻 Experience with New Creations. Larry n Tana Milton FL

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping flower beds with rock with a new metal border to retain the rocks

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Photo for New Creations Lawn Care Services - 5994 Dunridge Dr, Milton, FL - 38969960

10/03/2020

Very well. Very satisfied with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard cleanup.

CATEGORY pet sitters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

09/10/2020

I called the number provided and the owner, Bobby Smith, asked me to text him my address and he would come on Monday to give me a quote, which I did. I did not get a response saying he received the text. On Monday morning I stilled had not had a response, so I text him asking if he was going to come that day and did not hear back from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my lawn mown.

CATEGORY lawn service,pet sitters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

09/04/2020

They did an okay job, but they finished after the sun went down. When I inspected the work the next morning I had to pull quite a few weeds missed and do some clean up that didn't happen. They were very friendly and courteous, but the quality of work was only average.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed pulling and bushes trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

06/23/2020

I was never contacted either via email or the phone number that was provided

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was never contacted either via email or the phone number that was provided

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

I did try contact with you after several attempts and messages no one returned my calls

06/18/2020

Great! I am very happy with the results! Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

06/18/2020

Excellent service. Great communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

06/16/2020

Very well; good job; did exactly what I asked for

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

06/03/2020

New Creations Lawn Care Services did a wonderful job of taming our yard. The work was done and finished on time with a completely clean yard. We couldn’t be more happy with the service provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Landscaping bed design, all lawn care services, pressure washing, land clearing, deck maintenance, fence installation and repair, firewood, gutter cleaning, holiday decorating, lawn fertilization and treatment, leaf removal, mulch and topsoil, roof cleaning; house cleaning, window cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check