Contractors and subcontractors can put liens against your property to ensure they’re paid in full after the work. This is what happens when they’re released.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Fort Walton Beach, FL
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Fort Walton Beach
- Ave's Lock and KeyWe had to get our house rekeyed after moving in and Ave's was super helpful. They were able to come out on a holiday weekend when other companies gave us the run around about scheduling. He was prompt, friendly, and when some of our locks weren't working properly went the extra mile to redo the door to ensure it was good. I would definitely use their services again and recommend to a friend
- A to Z Lock and SafeI needed my entry locks rekeyed due to a lost set of keys after hours. After comparing reviews I went with A to Z Lock and Safe and they scheduled Chris to come out around 1700 on Saturday as I requested. Chris called at 1630 and confirmed arrival and was on time. He listened to my request and examined the doors and within 15 minutes had both entry doors and a spare deadbolt rekeyed per my request, including five copies of keys. He was very knowledgeable about my custom doors and answered additional questions I had for potential future upgrades for home automation integration and security systems. All in all very friendly, professional, and timely work. I highly recommend A to Z Lock and Safe and will use them again as needed
- Xpress Locksmith ServicesHe was there quick, called to keep me updated on his response and finished the job quickly and at a cost half of that quoted by another provider.
- A to Z Lock and SafeA to Z came to my house and removed the lock, took it to their shop to make a new key, and returned to refit the lock without damaging the integrity of the closet. All was done in a reasonable time period.
- ABC LocksmithsThe experience was very nice. The service was all right. The price was good. Quality, responsiveness and professionalism was good.
- ABC LocksmithsVery well. Lock used was commercial grade; price was right, particularly given that it was a Saturday. Installer (the owner) was punctual, knowledgeable, professional and quick. He did a superior job insuring that everything was workable and fit properly. I would recommend his business and hire him again
- ABC Locksmithsgreat-fast-efficient emailed nathan he replied in 10 minutes to set up time; got here on time; completed job in 15 minutes.
- BEN MARSHALL LOCK & SAFE SVCThey were a no show on the scheduled date. Called them again the next morning, and they performed the work that day with a price break for delayed service.
- DERL'S LOCK & SAFEWhen we returned from an out of town trip we couldn't find the key to our locked file cabinet. We called Derl's and he ask what number was on the lock. We could then pick up the key and save a lot of money. We picked up the key and it would slid in but not turn. We called Derl back and he advise us if at all possible bring in the file cabinet and he would work on it. If he made a house call it he would have to charge us. Luckily, it was a small file cabinet and we loaded in the car. Derl fiddled with it for a few minutes and it open. He gave a total of 3 keys and charged us $15 total. You can't beat that. He was very polite along with his store employees
- DESTIN LOCKSMITHING INCThe locksmith came to the school even though I found out after purchasing that we were not in their area of covergage. They worked it out to send one of their guys over because he lived in my area. So he came on his way home and worked to get my vehicle unlocked after hours!
Locksmiths in Fort Walton Beach
- Business Description:Handyman services contact us for estimatesRecent Review:Eddie was the only one of 3 vendors to return my call. He showed up promptly the next day and made some recommendations. We discussed a threshold regarding cost, but he did not give us a quote before beginning work. This was understandable as he needed to do some work to assess the situation. The work was completed within a reasonable time and the quality of the work was good. <br /> Upon completion he left a hand written invoice which did not provide much detail. My bookkeeper requested a W9 before submitting payment. Eddie said he would text a photo of it and mail it as well. My bookkeeper did not receive the text, but a couple days later did receive the W9 in the mail & mailed a check the same day. <br /> This is where it went sideways. Eddie called to find out why he hadn't received his payment yet. My bookkeeper explained that he had received the W9 and mailed the check that day. Eddie then accused him of lying, saying that he was told a check would be mailed out the same day. What he had been told was that, "it would not be a problem to get the check out that day as long as we got a W9." Eddie demanded we cancel the check ($25 expense to us) and issue him one in person. He said he would be in the next day to pick it up (even though he knew there was not one available.) This came across as a veiled threat to make trouble. <br /> In the end we cut him a new check and caught the postman before the mail went out, so we didn't have to incur the extra expense of canceling the check, but the whole relationship was soured as a result of this unpleasant experience. I know contracting can be a rough industry and there are a lot of people who will rip you off, but being accusatory and combative is a p*** poor way of dealing with customers. <br /David R.
- Business Description:Local, family owned business since 1963. "We Secure Tomorrow Today"Recent Review:Everything went very well. They came out on the day it was scheduled. They had to drill holes in both doors since we did not have bolt locks before. They installed both bolt locks and the new interior door handles. The ones that Larry suggested looked really nice. After the door handles were installed, my wife had special blinds put up that the new handle hit. She mentioned in to Larry and he said they would come out again and install regular door handles. My wife really liked the new ones and we were able to work around the blinds. They did a very professional job and did it at the price they quoted. <br /Brian M.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..Recent Review:On Jan 9th I ordered a 4 drawer AMSEC Stor it Cabinet AND two AMSEC Jewelry inserts 1375033 from Indehomes that were advertised on their website. I did receive the cabinet on Jan 23, but without the two ordered jewelry inserts. <br /> I called and talked to Andrea about it and shortly after that I received, without notice, a refund for the inserts. I did manage to get her on the phone and she said she would check into it. I then received an email telling me they were discontinued and she could not find them. <br /> I wrote her back telling her that AMSEC had 18 in stock and even gave her the phone number to call. I again didn't hear back from her, and she wouldn't answer the phone, so I had to call her from a number she wouldn't recognize. She did answer and she sounded so sincere when she said she would really check into it. However, to this day I have never heard back from her. <br /> In the mean time, I ordered them from another company (and paid more for them) but received them in 8 days. <br /> They were very nice on the phone the few time I could get a hold of them; however I would have appreciated sincerity instead! <br /> They rarely answered their phones and I never used their Live Chat when anyone was there even though I tried many times. <br /KAREN M.
- Recent Review:Dave was great! We ended up not being able to get into our new home so we called Dave and he responded immediately and helped us get in. Once in he rekeyed all of our locks for us as well. His service was great! He was very professional and prompt!! He has a great personality! We would recommend him to anyone! <br /Brad Y.
- Business Description:Full Mobile Locksmith Service with two store fronts in Destin & Panama City Beach. "We do more than open doors" In addition to our well-known Locksmith Services we sell Safes, Keyless Locks, and Home Automation Systems. The professional mobile staff is full service and operates 24 hours, seven days a week. Visit Destin Locksmithing, 1.5 miles east of the Destin Commons/Bass Pro Shop and see why this is the company you want securing your home or business. Also visit our Panama City Beach Loc..Recent Review:The locksmith arrived on time, worked quickly and did an excellent job. He was even able to fix a problem lock that I hadn't been able to operate. I would definitely use them again.Valerie M.
- Business Description:A mobile full service locksmith
- Business Description:M&M Roadside Service, LLC is a full scale, vehicle roadside assistance business. We are contracted through several diffrent car insurance companies and roadside service companies including Cross Country, Asurion and AAA. We are normally dispatched through these companies; however, we also accept business outside of the contracted providors we service. We accept and welcome business from individuals on a pay per service basis. Our services are very reasonable and competibleRecent Review:Our 17-year old van had a very flat tire which had a stripped lug nut. We tried to change the tire ourselves first and were unsuccessful. Finally called USAA who sent out M&M Roadside Service. They where prompt, courteous and very tenacious-calling in reinforcements when needed until they got the job done! Will definitely use them again! <br /Nancy E.
- Business Description:We are a full service 15 year old outsourced Handyman / Maintenance company serving the owners, managers, guests and residents of the beach communities of Destin and Miramar Beach Florida.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Both single and double cylinder deadbolts will enhance your home’s security. Learn all about double versus single cylinder deadbolts to find out which is right for you.
Find out how much it costs to install deadbolt locks based on factors like the type of lock and whether or not you hire a pro to install your deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Fort Walton Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Community Maintenance Services LLC111 Santana Dr.
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- Community Maintenance Services LLC
- DESTIN LOCKSMITHING INC13346 US Highway 98 W
- DESTIN LOCKSMITHING INC
- Eddie Thompsons Maintenance Service2044 US Hwy 90 W
Defuniak Springs, Florida
- Eddie Thompsons Maintenance Service
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- the destin handyman.com231 Diamond Cove
- the destin handyman.com
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St