Overhauling your basement might be you're best bet for finding that extra space in your home. With a basement renovation, pay attention to the windows.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Coral Springs, FL
There are 7 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Coral Springs
- Alpha FoundationsGreat job by Alpha Foundation and their team. Very professional team, kept us updated throughout the process. Would highly recommend Alpha Foundation to anyone…
- City Roofing & Construction IncMario was excellent through the quoting process. They were one of the lowest, but not the lowest. However, Mario's responsiveness and professionalism made the difference to go with City. When removing the old shingles, they covered the ground to capture debris. Each day they cleaned up and search for stray nails, etc to pick up. The worked in sections to always make sure things were waterproof with summer rain starting. They were thorough, paid attention to detail and made sure everything was completed properly. I highly recommend them
- Worldwide Waterproofing & Foundation RepairThey were very thorough in making sure they covered all of the options and let us know what we would get with each option. They made sure that we weren't just getting the leak solution but the entire area. The work was great! The work took about a week to complete which was earlier than they thought. They cleaned up very well - you wouldn't even think someone did any work. They did discover some other areas when they started and that they needed to do additional work. The only thing they didn't mention was the price the additional work was going to cost. I wasn't very happy that they didn't let me know a price but we were able to negotiate to a reasonable for the additional work
- Five Stars Painting Restoration, Corp.At first, Five Stars Painting Restoration, Corp. provided quote for underground waterproofing and repainting. But, later found the problem was caused by holes in exterior wall (from hurricane shutter replacement years ago) . Holes were chalked along with interior baseboard. Also, exterior wall hairline cracks were sealed and repainted. The 2nd updated quote was lower than the 1st. Since then, heavy rains have come and went, without indoor leaks. Would definitely hire again
- Shamrock WaterproofingThey were a good company, I would recommend them. They did their work in a very timely basis for the amount of time they quoted. They dug out the whole front side of my house to install the draining. I got three estimates, they weren't the lowest but they gave me the best scenario on how work would be done. Which I agreed with. They did it and did it right and fixed it
- E & F Masonry LLCa) We have a rubble foundation that was leaking badly in any sort of rainstorm. Perez hand dug trenches around the home and below the original footer, poured new footers and installed cider blocks against the existing foundations, applied a waterproof membrane to prevent leakage. Filled in the trenches and left the area clean as it was before he started. b)Ripped up old driveway and rebar by hand. Leveled off the base of the driveway so that drainage was away from the house. Installed new cement so that the driveway is now new and smooth. Looks great. c) We have 4 stone porch support columns. The one on the driveway was leaning away from the house due to the condition of the now replaced driveway. This was pulling away from the home. Perez dismantled the old column, stone by stone, poured a new and level footing and reused the existing stones to match the remaining columns and is now perfectly level. Excellent work all professionally done. All debris was removed timely and the landscape was returned to original condition. I highly recommend Perez and his team for any concrete work. Very satisfied
- B-Dry Systems of Southern New York, Inc.It took a while to get a B-Dry representative out to our house, which may have been due to them being off-season, or maybe just busy from the storms of the previous year, but we eventually had a visit from a representative who took measurements, asked questions, and drew up a very detailed proposal for a basement waterproofing solution. The pitch was similar to everyone else's, where it's explained how water gets into the basement, why it's bad, how their system is better than everyone else's, etc. We were very impressed with the stack of references that we were handed to look through, the thorough explanation of the warranty, and the presentation by the representative. The price was higher than anything else we had seen, but we were also completely confident that they would be able to do the work requested within the proposed time frame, and were also willing to do a gravity-fed system, which we had agreed was necessary for this investment to be worth it to us. When the pitch was over, there was no pressure at all, the representative picked up his things, said that if we want to have the work done, give him a call. To his word, there were no follow-up calls or any other annoyances. The work began several weeks later, and the crew was fantastic. On the first day, the ran through the plan to make sure we all understood the work being done. They warned us about the dust and noise, though we never heard the noise because they worked while we were out of the house, and our basement was so wet that the dust didn't become airborne. Each day, they came in and did exactly what they said they would. The workers were always sure to clean up after the day's work, be careful with any items that had to remain downstairs (furnace, washer, dryer, etc), and made steady progress every day. A few audibles were called, such as one proposed line that was re-worked because of worries about the oil tank falling over, and a cut that was supposed to go around the water tank, which the workers somehow managed to get behind it. By the fourth day, they had begun installing and backfilling the system. The day that we had been uneasy about was the excavation for the gravity-fed drainage system. Partially because the straight-line shot for the pipe would either end up in our neighbor's yard or go through our septic tank. The workers used a digger to trench out a line that went out and then back in, avoiding the tank and landing well within the confines of our property. They had to dig through some serious siltstone, rocks, and even a tree stump to get it, but they did it all in one day. By 5pm, they had backfilled on top of the dug-up area and the system was already draining water. They stopped by the next day to do some finishing touches and reseed the lawn. At the end of it all, they even pushed all of the dug-up stone to the back of the property around the exit of the pipe, which actually looks kind of nice, all things considered. It's also worth noting that the system works. When it rains, I'm out there with a flashlight watching water rush out, happy that it's not in my basement. We haven't had a big nor'easter or anything yet, but we have had some pretty strong storms where the water
- Perfect Design PaintingExcellent service. Very professional and proficient. Finished before the time he was supposed to. I have used them in the past about three times and they're wonderful people, I like working with them.
- AVCO PAINTING & WATERPROOFINGWE HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANY TYPE OF FLOODING SINCE THIS COMPANY SERVICED OUR HOME. THEY WERE FRIENDLY AND GOT THE JOB DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER.
- Davies Caulking & WaterproofingThey did a good job caulking around the foundation of the house which was their recommendation at the time.
Last update on April 23, 2022
Basement Waterproofers in Coral Springs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Excessive rain or plumbing problems are two of the most common causes of basement flooding. If you have a frequently flooding basement, learn the causes so you can protect your property from water damage and maintain the value of your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Pompano Beach,
- Coconut Creek,
- North Lauderdale,
- Lighthouse Point,
- Deerfield Beach,
- Oakland Park,
- Lauderdale Lakes,
- Wilton Manors,
- Lauderdale By The Sea,
- Fort Lauderdale,
- Highland Beach,
- Cooper City,
- Boca Raton,
- Delray Beach,
- Dania Beach,
waterproofing contractors in Coral Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Roofing Specialist911 S 58th Ave
Hollywood, Florida 33023
- A-Star Contractors Inc2314 Hayes St
Hollywood, Florida 33020
- ACI-Century Inc1551 NE Cardinal Ave
Stuart, Florida 34994
- ADU Water - Fire - Mold - Storm2600 Quantum Blvd
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
- Al Eldridge Painting Waterproofing & Restoration12135 SW 122 Passage
Miami, Florida 33186
- All Pro Painting5051 NW 13th Ave. I
Pompano Beach, Florida 33064
- Alpha Foundations4305 Exchange Ave
Naples, Florida 34104
- Alpha South Construction1101 NE 214 STREET
Miami, Florida 33179
- APD Advanced Stabilization13049 Spring Hill Dr
Spring Hill, Florida 34609
- A Roofing Specialist
- Clean Air Xperts Inc1040 W Industrial Ave
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
- Cliffhanger Janitorial, Inc.5541 NW 74 Avenue
Miami, Florida 33166
- Coastal DKI3154 SE Gran Park Way
Stuart, Florida 34997
- COLLINS PAINTING & WATERPROOF7710 SW 9TH ST.
Pompano Beach, Florida 33068
- Complete Structure Painting933 S State Road 7
Plantation, Florida 33317
- Craig's Handyman Service1221 Brickell Avenue
Miami, Florida 33131
- Creative Contracting Group3141 Fortune Way Ste 16
Wellington, Florida 33414
- Clean Air Xperts Inc
- Monette Construction Inc399 E Sheridan St. #407
Dania Beach, Florida 33004
- Monette Construction Inc
- PROIETTO PAINTING4800 NE 10TH AVE
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33334
- PROIETTO PAINTING
- Rich Chace Inc6140 NE 3rd Ter
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33334
- Rich Chace Inc