There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Boynton Beach, FL
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Boynton Beach
- ADU Water - Fire - Mold - StormVery well. The dry out people came right away and brought the machines to dry out my floor from the leak.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThey showed up on time and were done in less than one day. More like a half-day. Makes one wonder about the price but the remedy was much faster, cleaner and cheaper than excavating outside my home and fixing the wall from outside. The indoor solution by FSA carries a lifetime warranty and costs 1/4 the amount of a messy outdoor excavation. To me, it was a no-brainer. If money is not an issue, have them do all the drywall/stud work before and after the job. It took me forever to wrap up this part of the work and hire a drywaller to tape/mud all the seams. I'm cheap, so I did it myself, but it was a hassle to re-install pieces of wall studs which were cut two feet from the bottom plate, and reinstall the bottom plate itself
- J Bailey Construction Stucco & PlasteringI Called Jeff of J. Bailey Construction INC.on Monday Oct 19th in the morning for a quote on a stucco job. Jeff came by Monday afternoon, we showed him what needed to be completed, and he provided a quote we agreed on the price. Mr. Bailey said he would see us Tuesday morning to complete the job, Jeff and his team showed up at 7:45. The project consisted of removing old red brick from the front portion of the house and removing an old wall unit AC, the hole was framed in and covered with stucco, also repaired a buckling crack in side wall. The crew was very professional they loaded and removed all the old red brick. We are very satisfied with the finished product. The cleanup was handled very smoothly and efficiently. I would highly recommend J. Bailey Construction INC. Great experience. I will definitely use them again
- J Bailey Construction Stucco & Plastering5 Star Review I strongly recommend J Bailey Construction Stucco. Mr. Bailey came by on a Tuesday afternoon at the scheduled time of 1pm. He gave a very knowledgable appraisal of the job, framing 20 doors and windows with decorative stucco. The next two mornings at 7:30 his crews were starting. They erected scaffolding, put up the framing, did the stucco and spent hours cleaning the mess. I was surprised the work was done in 2 days, and am 100% satisfied. He is providing a painter to complete the job. The best was that they started immediately and finished in record time
- BENNETT WATERPROOFINGMet James and was very impressed with his honesty and professionalism. We both decided the job was not appropriate.
- Certified Restoration ConsultantsThey were prompt, professional showed up on time and did excellent work. Would highly use them again and recommend
- Aqua-Guard Waterproofing, Inc.It was an excellent experience. He came in and did exactly what they said they would, the were very neat and what they did works.
- All Pro PaintingIncredible company. Dino, was my estimator and point man thought the project. His bid was by far the most most cost conscientious, the quality of work was superb, and his whole team was professional and kind. I would highly recommend them as they are a terrific all in one company that will exceed your expectations
- BioSteam Carpet CleaningExcellent customer service and very knowledgeable staff. Was impressed as well by their customer service. Would highly recommend! Old spots that other cleaning companies couldn't quite remove are now gone--including a 4-month old red wine stain.
- Davies Caulking & WaterproofingBill and his son PJ were very helpful with their expertise and polite. We were pleased with the crew as well. Would definitely recommend.
Last update on October 23, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Boynton Beach
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Overhauling your basement might be you're best bet for finding that extra space in your home. With a basement renovation, pay attention to the windows.
Taking protective measures and reacting calmly and quickly are the best ways to reduce water damage and avoid electrical hazards in flooded basements.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Lake Worth,
- Boca Raton,
- Delray Beach,
- Highland Beach,
- Palm Beach,
- Royal Palm Beach,
- Deerfield Beach,
- West Palm Beach,
- Coconut Creek,
- Coral Springs,
- Pompano Beach,
- Riviera Beach,
- Lighthouse Point,
- Palm Beach Gardens,
- Lake Park
waterproofing contractors in Boynton Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Al Eldridge Painting Waterproofing & Restoration12135 SW 122 Passage
Miami, Florida 33186
- All Pro Painting5051 NW 13th Ave. I
Pompano Beach, Florida 33064
- Alpha Foundations4305 Exchange Ave
Naples, Florida 34104
- Altec Roofing806 11th Dr. SW
Vero Beach, Florida 32962
- APD Advanced Stabilization13049 Spring Hill Dr
Spring Hill, Florida 34609
- Al Eldridge Painting Waterproofing & Restoration
- BioSteam Carpet Cleaning5007 Woodstone Circle N
Lake Worth, Florida 33463
- BioSteam Carpet Cleaning
- Global Construction & Development Corp. (GCDC)315 SE Mizner Blvd
Boca Raton, Florida 33432
- Global Construction & Development Corp. (GCDC)
- J Bailey Construction Stucco & Plastering2307 Pinecrest Court
West Palm Beach, Florida 33415
- J Bailey Construction Stucco & Plastering
- Pacecon General Contractors129 Turnberry Dr
Lake Worth, Florida 33462
- Pacecon General Contractors
- Restore Force Inc1414 10th St
West Palm Beach, Florida 33403
- Restore Force Inc