Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Branford, FL
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Branford
- Jim Rutherford Construction & Remodeling LLC2020 has passed and we couldn't be happier with our completed first floor project, thanks to Jim Rutherford Construction. Jim was willing to tackle what other local well known contractors were either unwilling to consider or bid so high as to be unaffordable. Our project proved to be a technical challenge from the onset, raise the ground floor by almost a foot of concrete, completely rebuild the first floor by installing 3 impact French doors, 3 impact doors and 4 impact windows, cut off support an internal staircase including modifying framing around a dumbwaiter, reframe and replace every exterior wall from 4' down. Plus an added surprise rebuilding and repairing 45' of a heavily spalled concrete tie-beam in less than a week. We're still amazed at how quickly and confidently Jim set about taking on the project, he seemed to have it figured out before we even committed to getting started. He knew just right carpenters and subs to assign the work to. Once they began, they never stopped till the project was completed. Workmanship was outstanding, inspections were a breeze. I commend Jim and his crew for the quality of work and attention to detail, no shortcuts taken, stainless hardware/fasteners throughout and only pressure treated lumber. Add them all up and we have a completely new remodeled permitted downstairs ready to withstand the elements. It is without hesitation we'd recommend Jim Rutherford Construction for any project or home construction. Professional, polite and a pleasure to do business with
- APD Advanced StabilizationAPD was excellent. They were punctual, explained the work and the process to fill in the driveway and JJ explained the estimate and the time line. The crew that did the work explained what they were going to do, how long it would take and did an excellent job. Great company!
- Tailored Living featuring Premier GarageThey were professional. The rep that talked to us wore a face mask. They came on time, was well presented, and friendly. The work came out great. The price was a little higher but they still made me feel like they are worth of paying a littler more.
- Torres Construction LLCTorres Construction LLC was referred by a neighbor here in Port St. Joe Beach, Fl. After contacting Mr. Torres a meeting time was set for the following day. Mr. Torres arrived promptly, he was courteous and he came prepared to discuss the outdoor patio shower. First, he listened to our ideas and answered our questions regarding the design and materials available. He then showed pictures of outside showers he had constructed in our area and guided us on the preferred materials for a beach area. After deciding the type shower we liked, he then prepared a quite reasonable and acceptable estimate. Surprisingly, he was prepared to begin the project the next day. The quality and craftsmanship in the finished shower were excellent. In fact, his company will now begin on our kitchen renovation and interior painting projects. I highly recommend Mr. Torres and his company for any construction projects in your future. It has been a pleasure working with Mr.Torres and the professional work his company provides. Thank you Mr. Torres Jim/Martha Spence, Port St. Joe, F
- Jim Rutherford Construction & Remodeling LLCWe bought our house in June of 2012. Great canal location, solid house, but had been neglected and needed a lot of work. Needed major concrete spalling repairs, doors and windows, kitchen and bath work, porch screens and ceiling. Because we live 1700 miles away it was a long distance project. We met with Jim after the closing in June, along with other contractors. After checking reference and meeting in person with him we selected him to handle the project. We are very happy we did. Him and his crew have been great to work with and everything was completed when promised. His men are a pleasure to be around. Very polite, very good at what they do and neat and clean. We have used Jim as resource for recommendations on other tradesman for work that his crew doesn't do. Would highly recommend him for your remodeling work and a new house. He has a very good reputation in the Lower Keys and has a good working relationship with the building inspectors, which is very important. A major long distance project like ours can work if you have good people you can trust. Be careful, there are a lot of pirates in the Keys, but there is also a lot of good people. Luckily we got hooked up with the good ones. Thanks to JIm, his crew, and the people he recommended. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions
- Bestway Portable Buildings, IncGreat. I was able to get the building just the way I wanted it and done ahead of schedule. Concrete carport is also excellent.
- A Nature Encounter Company Inc.Steve was an excellent worker and very professional. He completed the job quickly and on budget. We are thrilled with the results. Much better than boring old concrete. He created a very natural looking stone walkway and porch that blends into the environment. We highly recommend him to anyone looking to do hard scape or paver work at their home
- DP Carpentry LLCThey arrived as promised.There was no bad behavior as cursing,throwing garbage on the ground.Each day they cleaned up where they were working.They maintained professionalism by addressing us by our last name. They did not protest when our installation required additional,uncontracted work.However,we did pay them extra for services not contracted.We will use them again in the near future
- L&M CurbingThey were excellent,personable, and fair. They were there when they said they'd be and finished in when they said they would.
- ALL KEYS CONSTRUCTIONThis was the second time in several years that I had this company repair spalling on my home. Excellent work in every respect. Repaired stucco surface matched old stucco perfectly.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Branford
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:"Quality Work By People Who Care" Remodeling, Framing, Drywall, Painting and more..... We Work Third Shift! Residential / Commercial. Licensed and Insured. 24 hours service. Free estimates provided (verbal)Recent Review:Dwight from Cornerstone Construction is the REAL deal! I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to contractors. I have never liked a single one, but Dwight is absolutely wonderful. They have remodeled our entire kitchen (removed our whole old kitchen and replaced it with a brand new kitchen including appliances, exhaust, backsplash, etc) - it looks perfect, which I NEVER say. I have no conflict of interest....I am tired of contractors who don't do a good job so when I found Dwight, I was ecstatic. I have used his company for the build out of my medical office and always refer our friends and family to himSeems P.
- Business Description:*Licensed and Insured * Family based company over 20 years of experience, Owner operator *Specialties inside: painting, trim work, drywall, small electrical, plumbing, doors, appliance hookups, decorative trimming, tile, flooring *Specialties outside: Garage rack storage hangers, pavers, concrete, stone work, pressure washing, painting, sealing pavers, screening, tree trimming, stump grinding, garden beds, irrigation, fencing, soffet, gutters, swing set, trampolines, tree houses **Big Jobs:..Recent Review:Family owned, very professional would definitely use them againtammy a.
- Business Description:We will perform any type of residential construction, repair & remodeling services in the lower Florida Keys.Recent Review:2020 has passed and we couldn't be happier with our completed first floor project, thanks to Jim Rutherford Construction. Jim was willing to tackle what other local well known contractors were either unwilling to consider or bid so high as to be unaffordable. Our project proved to be a technical challenge from the onset, raise the ground floor by almost a foot of concrete, completely rebuild the first floor by installing 3 impact French doors, 3 impact doors and 4 impact windows, cut off support an internal staircase including modifying framing around a dumbwaiter, reframe and replace every exterior wall from 4' down. Plus an added surprise rebuilding and repairing 45' of a heavily spalled concrete tie-beam in less than a week. We're still amazed at how quickly and confidently Jim set about taking on the project, he seemed to have it figured out before we even committed to getting started. He knew just right carpenters and subs to assign the work to. Once they began, they never stopped till the project was completed. Workmanship was outstanding, inspections were a breeze. I commend Jim and his crew for the quality of work and attention to detail, no shortcuts taken, stainless hardware/fasteners throughout and only pressure treated lumber. Add them all up and we have a completely new remodeled permitted downstairs ready to withstand the elements. It is without hesitation we'd recommend Jim Rutherford Construction for any project or home construction. Professional, polite and a pleasure to do business withstuart m.
- Business Description:At RG Groundworks LLC our greatest cause is bringing utter and total satisfaction to your home. Our mission is to be your number one choice for all your landscaping and hardscaping needs and wants. Now offering paver sealingRecent Review:The service was great. They work fast and they were extremely talented. They were polite and clean up their mess.renee p.
- Business Description:Owner Operated- Ask about our Paver Installation Specials**We design and build unique outdoor living spaces. If you can Imagine it... We Can Build It!Recent Review:It's been an excellent experience. The guy who owns the company is a perfectionist, and is very meticulous with his work. I would recommend them.Jennifer A.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial pressure roof cleaning, brick, stucco, stone, vinyl siding, driveways, sidewalks, deck & fence, gazebos, patios, sheds, awnings, gutters, new construction, concrete sealing & gum removalRecent Review:Quote, pricing and service were all right on point! Timely, and very detailed with the work provided. Through these jobs, we were able to refer Hydro Pro to surrounding businesses, as well as a few neighbors. Thank You Brandon! I will be calling you again soonBetty B.
- Business Description:With over thirty years of experience, LRE Foundation Repair is central Florida’s industry leader in residential and commercial foundation repair and concrete repair. Whether you need pool deck repair for your summer home or helical piers for your large commercial property, you can expect the same commitment to consistency and quality from our team! Our services include water diversion/ exterior drainage solutions, crawl space repair/encapsulation, foundation repair, deep foundation solutions,..Recent Review:Horrible worst ever. There is now a county record saying there was a sinkhole inspection and repair. There was never a sinkhole never an inspection. A small piece of patio wall needed to be lifted so the roof would not come apart from the pool cage. Now I cannot get homeowners insurance and cannot sell my house. I was told multiple times when I asked that there would not be mention of a sinkhole with my insurance and no issues. They lied and lied and cost me a lot of money. Now they do nothing. Horrible that I am being put through this Don’t believe them. Don’t let them touch anything. You will regret it for years to comDana S.
- Business Description:As a trusted geotech company in Florida, Helicon specializes in using the latest technology to repair your sinkhole, stabilize your soil or structure, and prevent future damage with pre-construction. We are experts in pre-construction, soil and structural stabilization, & sinkhole repair. As the premier provider of geotech construction services throughout Florida for over 15 years, Helicon prides itself on providing high-quality service, for both insurance companies and private customers with..Recent Review:The estimate process was easy, they educated me and it was very professional experience.Rachel B.
- Business Description:Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC is a design/build firm with a cohesive staff that includes architects, estimators, project managers and assistants, interior and exterior designers, craftspeople, remodeling consultants and support staff. Our fully integrated process of design, pricing and construction management is efficient and rewarding, saving both time and money. Our qualified architects and designers, working in tandem with experienced project managers and crews have an excellent opp..Recent Review:Once Mr Lionel Thomas is the home inspector your in great hands !!! He’s a straight shooter 1000% !!!! If Lionel recommend checking for termites and basil send you someone get the report insist on seeing it before your closing!!! Any other recommendations from basil will be unprofessional don’t make the same mistake I did please !!!! Just to name a few $17,500 Cash complimentary food ,my payed Materials all gone and ..... if your looking for all your brand new items in your home painted up ,cement and full of dust not to forget on finish paint job in EVERY ROOM, new Windows with paint all over the outside, I was told by him and him team everything is finish ,after driving 14 hours clean and mop my dad room to give your 80 year old dad a bath to find out there’s very little water coming out his bath by then where coughing from the bleach , there’s not enough water to wash out the shower, went to second bathroom same problem but a little more on the bottom . Theses are brand new showers ! water leaking under the sink and they put a T-shirt under after 3 months 3 weeks don’t take any advice from basil. His intention I think is good buy at the end of the day I’m paying for a service not empty words and unprofessional work ! He’s a smooth talker that will cost you stress and more money in the endNya H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Concrete sealing costs vary depending on the type of concrete you use and the size of your driveway. Here’s everything you need to know to budget for your project.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Branford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Custom Homes Inc4925 Porter Rd
Saint Augustine, Florida
- Advanta Asphalt1400 Howard Street East
Live Oak, Florida
- All Florida Manufactured Home Services LLC36814 Teresa Rd
Dade City, Florida
- Aquatic Art Pools & Spas LLC346 NW Ivy Glen
Lake City, Florida
- Architectural concrete and designs13156 Lake Arnedra Cir
- Atlas Design & Engineering, Inc.12800 University Dr # 402
Fort Myers, Florida
- A to Z Custom Homes Inc
- BC Enterprise Inc93911 Overseas Hwy
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BC Enterprise Inc
- C5, LLC5303 EAST LONGBOAT BLVD
- CBC Construction LLC11400 Overseas HWY STE 101
- Coastal Empire Roofing & Construction Co104 Dogwood Ave
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Concrete By Ken Murphy2147 Hwy 98 E
- Concrete Solutions Of The Florida Keys LLC812 South St
Key West, Florida
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc1746 E Silver Star Rd
- C5, LLC
- Florida Precast Concrete Steps6214 Thousand Oaks Dr
- Florida Precast Concrete Steps
- Impressions Decorative19206 Sunlake Blvd
- Impressions Decorative
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- JACARANDA AIR CONST13114 Hello Darlin Dr
Glen Saint Mary, Florida
- Jc Carlitos concrete services1269 Brookview Ct
- Jeff White ConstructionPO BOX 29
- Jim Rutherford Construction & Remodeling LLCPO Box 420175
Summerland Key, Florida
- JMD Global Developers LLC35 W Pine St Ste 230
- J&S Contractors Llc
- LRE Foundation Repair, LLC1115 S Main St Suite 101
- LRE Foundation Repair, LLC
- S P Cronin Enterprises Inc.1956 SW Main Blvd
Lake City, Florida
- Safe Harbor Design Build, LLC100 Coral Way
Key Largo, Florida
- SOUTHERN GULF CONSTRUCTION, INC.367 PINE ISLAND RD
North Fort Myers, Florida
- Stone's House Movers Inc.2052 Stone Lane
- suwannee masonry inc.11777 24th st.
Live Oak, Florida
- S P Cronin Enterprises Inc.
- WatersWorkz inc.9448 141st Dr
Live Oak, Florida
- WatersWorkz inc.