Armored Dade Windows & Shutters

Florida: General
08/31/2022

8112 CORTEZ RD W

Bradenton, FL 34210

Armored Dade Windows & Shutters Was established in the Bradenton and Sarasota area on 2005. It is owned and operated by Joshua Perkins who has lived in Bradenton and Sarasota area his whole life and is familiar with the community. Joshua has made it his personal interest to ensure that homeowners in the Sarasota area protect their families and investments from major storms and hurricanes that threaten the area....

hardware store (8)window replacement (8)hurricane shutters (7)door installation (4)window security film (3)patio enclosures (3)egress window (3)

04/19/2019

Michael M.

Having seen a neighbor's hurricane screen we decided to look into purchasing a screen for our home. We interviewed 3 companies and chose Armored Dade for several reasons. First, I like the fact that they're a local, family owned company with nearly 15 years of experience. Secondly, reviews by other customers were overwhelmingly positive. Finally, Armored Dade's price, while not the cheapest, was certainly competitive. Armored Dade worked with the homeowners association to gain their approval and took care of all the building permits required by the County. Armored Dade went out of their way to schedule the installation at my convenience and then arranged inspections by the County. Our installer, Paul, did a great job and was exceptionally neat. Afterward, he set up and explained how to operate the shades and even set up the apps on our phones. Throughout the process, Armored Dade's office staff kept us in the loop with timely updates and was extremely courteous and helpful. A special shout out to Danielle who patiently answered all my questions and scheduled the installation and inspections. Most importantly, the screens perform exactly as promised and we are very happy with the product. I highly recommend Armored Dade.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of hurricane screens on my lanai

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Review for Armored Dade Windows & Shutters - 8112 CORTEZ RD W, Bradenton, FL - 37828996

02/21/2019

alan L.

From our first visit to completion everything went great. Their fantastic customer service backed by a great tech team and a personable administrative staff made our association with Armor Dade nothing short of excellence.

Description of Work
They installed a rolled up kevlar shutter system on lanai.

Category hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

12/20/2018

John C.

Very pleased with this company. They are cooperative and polite. they explain everything and are easy to work with. Would recommend to anyone that needs shutter work done.

Description of Work
repairs and maintenence on hurricane shutters

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

12/18/2018

Charles S.

Far exceeded my expectations in every aspect which says a lot with over 35 windows and door being replaced

Description of Work
full doors and window replacement for whole house

Category replacement windows,doors,home improvement stores

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

12/17/2018

VIC T.

EXCELLENT AND WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM.

Description of Work
WINDOW WORK AND TREATMENT

Category replacement windows,home improvement stores,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

12/15/2018

Gail & Daniel L.

Very happy with everyone I worked with from initial estimate, to follow up on installation date to installation. I now can close up my house in 25 minutes when a hurricane is approaching as compared to me and my husband spending over two days with old style we had previously. Best money we have spent for safety and peace of mind. We had several competitive bids and ArmoredDade was at same price point. I believe they have installed shutters for two of my neighbors who had come over to check out my final installation. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
complete hurricane shutters for our home

Category hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

12/15/2018

Rebecca R.

When we started looking into businesses to replace our windows and doors and add shutters to our house, we were met with many different choices. However, what stood out for us was the family atmosphere and ultimately the business demeanor that we found in Armored Dade. From the initial phone call to the meeting with Mr. Perkins to give us a quote for our new items, it was as if it were meant to be. I did not feel obligated to hire this company- more like proud to do so. I even looked into reviews from other homeowners and realized that this coming could be trusted but only to put in new windows, doors, and add shutters, but, to be trusted in my house with my family - and children- there. So thank you Armored Dads for the amazing Windows, doors and shutters and for also having a sense of family within your business.

Description of Work
New Windows, doors, and shutters.

Category egress windows,replacement windows,doors,home improvement stores,security windows,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

Amanda A.

Wonderful! Amazing people to work with!

Description of Work
Windows installed

Category replacement windows,home improvement stores

Laurie T.

Was able to schedule the appointment quickly and they did great work!

Description of Work
Repair or Service Security or Storm Shutters

Category egress windows,replacement windows,doors,sunrooms,home improvement stores,security windows,hurricane shutters

Terrie W.

They had great communication with me before arriving, they were on time, even cared enough to clean off fingerprints and sweep up their mess. I will recommend them and use them again!

Description of Work
Repair or Restore Exterior Window Shutters

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

Armored Dade Windows & Shutters offers the installation of Windows & Impact Windows as well as Storm Shutters & Hurricane Protection & More...

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express Available, Discover