How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Bradenton, FL
There are 5 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Bradenton
- Survey Eagle Property Inspections llcGiven an accurate information of property and boarder line including the home. They an excellent service.
- Terminus Surveying, LLCNeeded a boundary survey to comply with HOA requirements for fence installation. Jackie, Bianca and the office team were able to work with us on our restricted timeline, complete the survey, and get the paperwork to us all in time for the HOA deadline. Outstanding service from start to finish.
- JOHN TROELSTRUP LAND SURVEYINGTerminus seems to be the only company that Angies list wants to promote. I left a email and call to them one of 6 companies from here. I needed a asap with a very fast need yesterday turn because nextgen failed to complete the task be needed date.. John called me after office hours on Saturday, showed up on a Sunday the next day and charged me more for the rush job, Yet he was still quite less then the competition! I will not forget this and I hope that people realize small companies move the world these big companies think they own it. I give this man and his company a 100 stars. The funny part this only F company I called showed up did the job when needed while the A's called me back 2 days later after the work was done and out the door
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThey were very responsive and returned calls. When the survey techs cdme, they flagged the property line. When they were finished, they brought me around and identified the markings and made sure I understood everything before they left. It was less than a week before I received my drawn survey. Very efficient
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThe lady on the phone was pleasant and informative. There was a $15 Angie list credit. It was helpful that they communicated by phone and e mail. We wanted border lines established for our neighbors so that we could complete landscaping in the front yard.
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.Excellent! They was able to come out quickly and then received the survey much faster than they promised.
- John R Beach & Assoc IncAll communication was by email with Debbie who answered our questions promptly. She sent us a detailed check list of services so that we understood which type of survey would best suit our needs. The work was done soon after we agreed on the scope of service. The quote matched the final bill. The paperwork arrived in a timely manner. I cannot ask for better. Consult with your designer to understand what is needed, such as the correct size and placement of the property lines and site issues that may affect the design. We had a large tree that might have required a permit to remove. The survey established its location on the property, its genus (pecan/ash/oak) and its circumference which the City required before issuing a permit for removal
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThis is a great Company. I called on 11/07/2012, Debbie emailed me the forms, which I filled out and Faxed back to her. On 11/09/2012 the gentleman was at my house and did the survey. On 11/13/2013 I received the certificate, and on 11/14/2012 I was able to get the flood insurance. So the fact that this took 5 business days to complete was FANTASTIC !!!!
- John R Beach & Assoc IncI ended up not needing the survey ( finally got confirmation from the title company's vendor that they were on the project.) But WOW, JRB & Co. were incredibly responsive!! I emailed a request to them around 2:30 pm & Debbie called me back within 5 minutes. Believe me, if the other company had not picked up the phone or had left me with the impression that things were up in the air, I would be using JR Beach & Co
- John R Beach & Assoc IncOn Thursday, Feb 6, the survey crew arrived at my home to document data for my survey request. They were very polite and professional. I was impressed with the time and care they took to acquire the data. A few days later I received the survey. It is very thorough and contained all the information I requested. Yes, I would recommend this company
Last update on October 13, 2021
Land Surveyors in Bradenton
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Find land surveyors in
- Lakewood Ranch,
- University Park,
- Longboat Key,
- Siesta Key,
- Bradenton Beach,
- Holmes Beach,
- Anna Maria,
- Sun City Center,
- Myakka City,
- North Venice,
- Apollo Beach,
land surveyors in Bradenton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Pier Technology8445 Morningside Dr
Brooksville, Florida 34601
- Advanced Pier Technology
- Dameron Designs Inc12033 Cromwell Way
Spring Hill, Florida 34609
- Dameron Designs Inc
- Hillsborough Surveying Inc1912 Holloway Rd
Plant City, Florida 33567
- Hillsborough Surveying Inc
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- Know It Now Inc1497 Main St # 321
Dunedin, Florida 34698
- Know It Now Inc
- Point West Engineering2718 North 40th Street
Tampa, Florida 33605
- Point West Engineering
- Terminus Surveying, LLC2752 Jason St
Tampa, Florida 33619
- Terminus Surveying, LLC