Alpha Dumpsters

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2011

3.8

10540 Portal Xing Suite 111

Bradenton, FL 34211

Alpha Dumpsters started with one truck in Bradenton, FL. Today, Alpha has grown to over a dozen service centers across the entire state of Florida, in addition to various location in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Louisiana, Missouri and Michigan. Offering 10, 20, 30 and 40 Yard roll-off dumpsters, Alpha Dumpsters is your go-to provider for waste removal!...

08/20/2019

Rockdale C.

Great! Alpha delivered on time with a dumpster that we needed. The folks who took my order were very helpful and friendly. And the cost of the dumpster/waste removal was very affordable.

Description of Work
Roofing work -- new roof installed by contractor

Category hauling services, dumpster service

08/10/2019

Lynn R.

Excellent, they were responsive and professional. Price was good. I like that they were concerned about where they placed dumpster. Accurate billing.

Description of Work
Needed dumpster for handyman remodeling.

Category garbage collection

08/09/2019

Scott C.

Great service. Will definitely use them in the future thank you

Description of Work
Waste removal

Thanks for your review!

08/09/2019

Dilip P.

Alpha was very responsive and provided excellent service.

Description of Work
Had to clear out garbages

Thanks for your review!

05/17/2019

mehul P.

Overcharging for "excess weight", and "non accepted contents" wrongfully more than 10 days after the dumpster removal, not providing proof, details for the "excess weight". Did it again, since, the first overcharge was after I has a new rental. Extortion.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

02/16/2018

Kathy M.

They were late. Then did not swap out dumpster for a empty one. Told me they didn’t have a driver so it would have to be tomorrow. I had workers waiting to fill the dumpster. I had to find another company that would deliver. When I cancelled dumpster for the next day, due to their lack of delivery they charged me a cancellation fee. Figure that one out.

Description of Work
Dropped off dumpster

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Hi, we greatly apologize for the inconvenience. While I do not recall the exact reasoning for this specific delay, we unfortunately encounter delays due to unforeseeable events. Everything from trucks breaking down, to weather, to inordinate traffic. That being said, we did not meet your expectations, and for that I apologize. You should NOT have been charged a cancellation fee! We failed to deliver, and that's on us. We're a small business, and hope you give us a chance to earn your trust back. The next time you're in need of a dumpster, please email me directly: joey@alphadumpsters.com. I promise to make this right if you give me the chance.

06/15/2016

Bill M.

Description of Work
GOOD: Dumpster delivered to property on date agreed. Placed exactly where I needed it. |NOT SO GOOD (but not a big deal, either): A little miffed at the attitude I got about filling it too high (like I was supposed to know that). He (manager/owner) could have just told me politely.

Category dumpster service

Hello, we appreciate the review. We'd love to service your roll-off dumpster needs in the future!

08/11/2015

Jack G.

On pickup day I asked them to come as late as possible and they did.

Description of Work
dumpster service

Thanks for the review!

05/14/2015

stephen F.

Dumpster was not delivered on the promised day. I had to call the next day. This cost me almost $100 extra for extra handling of debris by the contractor crew.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

Category dumpster service

Hi, we greatly apologize for the inconvenience. While I do not recall the exact reasoning for this specific delay, we unfortunately encounter delays due to unforeseeable events. Everything from trucks breaking down, to weather, to inordinate traffic. That being said, we did not meet your expectations, and for that I apologize. We failed to deliver, and that's on us. We're a small business, and hope you give us a chance to earn your trust back. The next time you're in need of a dumpster, please email me directly: joey@alphadumpsters.com. I promise to make this right if you give me the chance!

Junksta Junk Removal, LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality of work. As a Veteran-owned and operated business, we found ourselves on insuring the utmost respect, commitment, and integrity to our clients and our work. Through maintaining these values, we provide top notch customer satisfaction and we wont leave until the job is done right! Call or text to schedule a zero obligation estimate!

Quick n easy hauling

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Check, Financing

10, 20, 30, 40 Yard Roll-Off Dumpsters, in addition to rubber-wheel trailers!

Hazardous Waste Removal