Capps Roofing

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2008

We have been in business since January 1993 and have developed an outstanding reputation for leak-proof and cosmetically pleasing roof systems, whether residential or commercial. blake@cappsroofing.com; office@cappsroofing.com; angela@cappsroofing.com...

A Service Provider's profile image

+18 more images

roofing (554)general contractors (68)gutter repair (53)skylight installation (38)chimney cap repair (15)decks & porches (7)house painting (6)water damage restoration (4)

09/09/2022

Robb H.

The entire repair process was scheduled quickly, with constant point of contact for updates and feedback. I could not be more pleased!

Description of Work
Roof repairs

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

05/13/2022

sydney T.

Capps was easy to work with and the whole process was relatively seamless. It only took about 2 weeks after they started and looks great. The only feedback I would have is that I never knew when they were coming or the status, which would have been nice, but not a big deal to me. They also left a few dangerous nails on my back porch that would have been brutal had they been stepped on barefoot or with flip-flops. But I'm 100% happy with all of it and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
New roof & old roof removal

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

04/29/2022

Randy V.

Very pleased with Capps roofing, from the first meeting to the end of the project every member of their company was dedicated to bringing the job to completion. If I had a question or issue, they were always responsive to a phone call or email. I have been in construction for the past 40 years and can say that Capps roofing is a great run company. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Needed a new roof.

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

Review for Capps Roofing - P.O. Box 8053, Hobe Sound, FL - 39715880

04/20/2022

MARIA B.

Capps did an awesome job replacing our roof. They were very professional and efficient. All work was done in a timely fashion I would highly recommend Capps to anyone who needs to have their roof replaced.

Description of Work
new roof replaced

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing, chimney caps

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

03/21/2022

Rose C.

Went Great!!! They did everything we discussed. Communication was excellent also and all questions were answered.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on family home

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

02/18/2022

Judi (Jeff) K.

CAPPS ROOFING!! Having never had a roof replaced we thought everyone had the same experience as we did. Wrong. Our entire roof was replaced in 4 days, the crew showed up Monday, just as Mr. Capps said they would, and clean up was done Thursday afternoon. A neighbor is in the 2nd week of their roof being replaced. Great communication throughout the process, our calls were always answered or returned quickly. We Love Our Roof. Jeff & Judi K

Description of Work
Reroof our entire roof

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

12/13/2021

Sharon M.

Capps came out for the estimate and preformed the work effectively and efficiently. This was a tile roof leak in our garage that had been repaired incorrectly before by a prior owner. Capps inspected the area, found the location of the leak and did a very thourough job in removing and replacing rotted sheathing, etc. The new tiles were painted to closely match our existing roof color. Excellent company and I would not hire anyone else for any other roofing project!

Description of Work
Repaired Tile Roof leak that had been repaired poorly before

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

12/13/2021

Jack M.

Courteous and professional. They have done roof repairs and when they repair it’s repaired. Highly recommend Capps Roofers.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

10/30/2021

Stuart W.

This is not the first time we have hired Capp's Roofing. This would be the third time that they have helped us on a job and they have ALWAYS been completely professional, pleasant and willing to make anything "right". We would highly recommend them for a job.

Description of Work
Replaced metal roof panels and a fixed leak

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

10/28/2021

Nick N.

Great, all work was top notch and all concerns were addressed

Description of Work
Replaced shingle roof with metal roof

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

10/27/2021

Rebecca T.

Capps replaced our aging shingle roof with a new metal roof. It looks fantastic. They were up-front with their quote and provided the work better than expected. They even replaced the rotting wood surrounding our chimney with new hardboard siding and installed a new chimney cap. We would gladly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
New metal roof

Category roofing, chimney caps

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

10/26/2021

Ann Y.

Excellent Blake Capps helped me thru this process to completion. I highly recommend this company. Thanks Blake

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

10/26/2021

John H.

Very well looks good very professional all the way. Start to finish

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

06/24/2021

Sharon W.

Fine. They did the job while I was at the office and I didn’t have to worry about anything. It looked great.

Description of Work
Florida room roof

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

06/24/2021

Karen F.

Great they did everything we asked and then some.We would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
New metal roof.

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

06/02/2021

JOANNE C.

Capps did an excellent job. The roof was done fast & was done perfectly. Very reliable & Mr Capps immediately responded to any concerns that I had.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

05/18/2021

Jack M.

Very well. I’m confident that what needs to be addressed is addressed and is done correctly.

Description of Work
roof repairs

Category contractors, chimney caps, skylights

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

04/29/2021

Laurie W.

We could not have been more pleased with Capps Roofing. Fair contract, fair price, absolutely professional in EVERY aspect. We were thrilled with their work. Have hired them in the past and were totally happy this time too. The entire experience was akin to having friends work on your home.

Description of Work
Re-roofing (Asphalt Shingles)

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

04/08/2021

p M.

We are very satisfied with the work performed by Capps Roofing, Inc. Their employees were efficient courteous professionals who got the job done in record time and left our property thoroughly clean and tidy. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category contractors

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

04/08/2021

BARBARA W.

They did an excellent job. I was very happy with their work.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof.

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/25/2021

Elizabeth D.

Total professionalism from start to finish. Job completed much sooner than expected. Highly recommend Capps Roofing for all of your roofing needs.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

03/24/2021

Mary E.

Everything went great! They arrived when they said they would and kept us informed as the job progressed until it was finished. They do whatever it takes to get the job done correctly and on time!! They kept the job site clean and the communication was great!! I highly recommend Capps Roofing for your roofing needs!!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category roofing, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

03/17/2021

Eric S.

Excellent.. The entire process from start to finish couldn't have gone any better. They took care of every aspect of tearing my old roof and gutters off to replacing damaged sheet wood and fascia boards to installing my new 5V Crimp Metal Roof. I only wished I had done it years ago!

Description of Work
Complete re-roof

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing