Mike the Plumber Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2008

8730 Arrowhead Drive

Lake Worth, FL 33467

Mike the Plumber Inc in Lake Worth, is a full service plumbing company that is licensed and insured. We service Wellington, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton and all of Palm Beach and Northern Broward County and specialize in all plumbing needs from new construction to remodels to any service. Some of our services include: Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Plumbing Inspections, Water Heaters, Fixture Replacement, Re-pipes, Remodels, Additions, Chinese Drywall Re-pipes, Backflow Certifications, Installations & Repairs, Water Filtration Systems, Video Camera Sewer Inspections, Leak Detection, Sprinkler Repair and On-call 24 hour Emergency Services....

plumbers (305)water heaters (33)drain cleaning (22)water softeners (6)sewer cleaning (3)handyman (8)bathtub refinishing (5)HVAC Companies (1)

03/31/2021

First let me say that I have used them before with no problems. I even recommended them to a friend. My problem with them is that i called up with an emergency leak (from my hot water heater) and never got a call back. The first call was made to their emergency # at 4:30 in the morning. I finally got in touch with the person who handles emergency's—i think her name was Allison) She called me back ...

Description of Work
hot water heater in the garage

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

I am sorry you were unhappy. You did call 3 times. The first 2 times you called was 4:31am, and 4:39am and then again at 7:39am in the morning. We are not open at that time, we do not offer 24-hour Emergency Services, if you listen to our voicemail it clearly states that we do not handle ER calls during the hours of 10pm-8:30am, all 3 times you called were during those times. As soon as we open, w...

03/11/2021

Positively excellent experience. The people at Mike the Plumber exhibited the highest level of professionalism, knowledge, and attention to detail. Nicole explained my options over the phone, after making sure I didn't have an emergency, was very responsive and timely scheduled my work. The plumber who did my work (Doug) explained everything he was doing and actually saved me money by not having t...

Description of Work
Toilet replacement and repair.

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to write us such a nice review!

02/17/2021

Amazing company! Mike gave me a quote over the phone. They came out and did the job with no surprise fees. Would definitely hire them again! Already called for my next appointment to change the kitchen faucet.

Description of Work
Replace Waterline for Fridge

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you for the kind call and this very kind review! We will see you soon to install that faucet! :)

02/09/2021

Very happy with this company. From Nicole asking me for photos to give me an estimate on the phone (other companies wanted $100 to come out and see), to Mike himself calling me to explain what needed to be done, to finally Marcen refurbishing two toilets quickly and effectively, Mike The Plumber will be my plumbing company for years to come. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Refurbish two toilets

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to write us such a kind review! We appreciate it very much and are here to help with any future plumbing needs you might have!

01/25/2021

Very professional and job done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Hot water heater thermostat. Toilet flappers

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review! We are very glad to hear you were pleased and look forward to assisting you with any of your future plumbing needs!

Sold and installed two ADA Toto toilets

Description of Work
First off ordering was simple and the price was competitive. Doug as usual was on time, very pleasant and reminded me to change the water filter on our water heater... Doug made sure to clean up after himself. I am very pleased with my purchase and would do business with Mike the Plumber in the future..

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

01/22/2021

They were prompt, courteous and very knowledgeable. Work was done in a very professional manner, he even cleaned up after himself. Highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Leak from water softener

Category bathtub refinishing,water softeners

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy he was able to resolve your issue. We are always here for such amazing customers as yourself. We very much look forward to being able to help you again anytime in the future.

01/22/2021

Really good. Tech was fast and did a good job. No mess.

Description of Work
Water heater and a new gate for hose outside.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We appreciate customers like you! You are a pleasure to deal with.

01/21/2021

It went really well. Professional and clean. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Change water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time out to give us your review! We are so glad we were able to take care of the issue at hand. Please continue to keep us in mind for any of your plumbing needs.

01/21/2021

Mike and his team are excellent professionals! Booking and appointment was easy and quickly, When they come they always check the source of every problem and suggest way the best way of fixing it. If the problem is not plumbing related they always have great contacts to refer you to. We’ve been using them for years and will keep using them. Honest, professional and quick!

Description of Work
Fix toilets and check for leaks

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

you are such a wonderful person and a joy to do business with. Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Plumbing Installation & Repair - Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Fixture Replacement, Re-Pipes, Drywall Re-Pipes, Backflow, Water Filtration, Video Camera Sewer Inspections, Leak Detection, & Sprinkler Repair.

Appliance Repair.