Davies Caulking & Waterproofing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2010

Davies Caulking and Waterproofing, Inc. has been established for over 20 years and has accumulated over 50 years of work experience in the Caulking and Waterproofing trade. We are certified by the major caulking and waterproofing product manufactures to apply their products. Maintaining a high level of workmanship by training all employees and having close supervision has allowed us to serve the residents of Central and South Florida proudly for over 20 years. Currently our service area is limited to North Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie and Martin Counties. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. Thank you!...

CoatingMax

CoatingMax

Coating Max, with more than 35 years of experience in the construction industry, brings class and beauty to your floors. With state of the art equipment and certified professionals, you can rest assured that our work is of the highest quality. You will be more than pleased with the final results. We specialize in commercial and residential Concrete Floor Polishing | Decorative Concrete | Epoxy Floor Coating | Epoxy Metallic Artistic Coating.

04/10/2017

They did a very good job. No complaints. I would use them again and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They waterproofed 2 different homes for me.

12/17/2016

I met with the owner, Bill Davies at my home and showed him the issues. After signing the work authorization on November 17th and being told it would be about 10 days before he could get to it, nothing has happened. It is now 30 days since the work was authorized and he has never shown up to do the work, in spite of several promises. The latest was supposed to be the end of this past week, but it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 6 large (4' x 8') windows wet sealed.

CATEGORY replacement windows

08/28/2016

Bill is the best. He sealed my house last year after I had some water issues and I have not had any problems since. He and his team are thorough, dedicated and professional. After have my roof cleaned, I had a leak around the flashing on the vent for the bathroom. Bill took care of the problem in a timely manner. He always makes sure the job is done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak repair.

CATEGORY handyman service,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,window treatments

02/15/2016

When he was at the job site, we informed him that we needed to get it done quickly, because we were reselling the house. Today is the 15th and we still haven't heard back. So, we don't know about his prices or work quality, but I do know that we are not going to chase someone down to give them money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called about a wall leak in a house we just bought for resale. He came out, spent about an hour, we talked about what need to be done, told us he be fair with the price, and left.

07/12/2015

Bill and his team did a great job. I would definitely use Davies caulking and water proofing again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed foundation and exterior penetrations.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Exterior waterproofing specialist - Whole home exterior waterproofing, whole home window caulking, epoxy wall crack injections, and more!

Just ask!