Here’s what to look for on the trunks, leaves, and branches to determine whether or not a tree is sick, dying, or dead—and when to call an arborist.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Harbeson, DE
There are 6 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Harbeson
- Boss Tree ExpertsThey were very cooperative. The guy who worked there was an arborist. He knew what tree was important to keep and not. He had the right background and education. He was polite, efficient, and knowledgeable. They were expert in their field . I liked them. They worked there in just one day which I liked
- William Dagenhart Tree ServiceMr. Dagenhart and his team were not only professional, but they are trustworthy, careful, and reasonably priced.
- Strobert Tree Services IncThe estimator came two days after I called, which was sooner than any other service I called. Gave me a price and said they were booked three weeks out. Gave them a 30% deposit to seal the deal. The crew arrived two weeks later. All five trees were taken down in 2 hours. The tallest, approximately 100 feet, required a boom truck. After taking the trees down and grinding all the branches, they raked the yard clean. All that is left are the 16 foot tree trunk logs, which are neatly piled in the back yard. Still waiting for the second crew to come and remove the logs. They have not billed me for the remainder of the price, which I assume will be done after the logs are taken away. Overall very happy with the job
- Complete Tree ServiceThe team (5-6 guys) that showed up did an excellent job, especially Sean. Safely cut down and removed 10 trees including 2-3 large ones of which 1 was growing through a deck (on purpose) and impinging on the roofline. In addition, went through dozens of trees on property and removed well over 100 dead branches or branches near the house and roof. Removed and chipped everything in truck on the street, swept and blew everything on property and couldn't tell they were there after they left. Very clean and neat. Highly recommend them
- Strobert Tree Services IncVery well. They arrived on time and worked very quickly to accomplish the task. They returned two days later to grind the stumps and completed the cleanup and in very short order.
- King Cuts LandscapingI have been with King Cuts Landscaping for 7 years. They give a very acceptable price and it was comparable with other companies within the area. The company is run by Bret Wetsel, young man, you deal with him directly. If you leave him a message, he gets back to you within 20 minutes. I like having that direct contact with the owner. There was one time where I had a little discrepancy, he came right out and we cleared it up. It was a mistake on my part but he follows up on what he does. he's very interested in your feedback. He takes responsibility for everything that goes on and you can depend on his workers too. When we moved we left his refrigerator magnet with his information for the new owner of the house because that was one of the main selling of the house
- Augusto & Sons Landscaping, LLCThey reached out within 5 minutes after I submitted the request, they were out within an hour, were professional and the estimate was right on.
- Fox LandscapingI am very pleased with the service provided. The front of my house for the first time looks wonderful. The were polite, professional. After seeing how nice everything looked there was a huge bush, over 15 feet high that I realized should go. They removed it and mulched it's site at no extra cost. They cleaned everything up, left nothing around and hauled all the debris away. I believe for the quality and quantity of work that was done, their price was reasonable. I would recommend this company to friends
- Fox LandscapingCost was very reasonable for work done. Chris, his father and crew were very professional and personable. Paid excellent attention to detail. Definitely exceeded our expectations! Home is new construction and front and side look great now!
- Randy's Tree ServiceHe was prompt. He maneuvered the heavy equipment into our smallish backyard and did no damage except to the stumps. The price was reasonable. He was personable and skilled.
Last update on August 26, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Harbeson
Deals in Harbeson for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
What’s the best tree stump killer? Is it copper nails, salt, chemicals, or something else? Learn five effective DIY methods for killing a tree stump in your yard.
Before you plant any trees on your property, make sure to check against this list of invasive trees and learn which trees are the most problematic species.
Find tree removal services in
- Long Neck,
- Rehoboth Beach,
- Ocean View,
- Bethany Beach,
- Fenwick Island,
- Ocean City,
tree removal services in Harbeson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cut'Em Up Tree Care of DE Inc10404 Old Furnace Rd
Seaford, Delaware 19973
- Cut'Em Up Tree Care of DE Inc
- Fox Landscaping24959 Banks Rd
Millsboro, Delaware 19966
- Fox Landscaping
- Heritage Landscaping31106 Johnson Rd
Salisbury, Maryland 21804
- Heritage Landscaping
- Ocean Pines Stump & Tree Removal Inc12295 Dixie Dr
Bishopville, Maryland 21813
- Ocean Pines Stump & Tree Removal Inc
- Paul Davis Restoration100 Marvel Road
Salisbury, Maryland 21801
- Paul Davis Restoration
- Randy's Tree Service20185 Dupont Blvd
Georgetown, Delaware 19947
- Randy's Tree Service
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strobert Tree Services Inc1806 Zebley Rd
Wilmington, Delaware 19810
- Sussex Tree Inc20350 Nelson Dr
BRIDGEVILLE, Delaware 19933
- Sylca Inc539 Janvier Dr
Middletown, Delaware 19709
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Underwood Contracting and Solar Services30070 Deer Harbour Dr
Salisbury, Maryland 21804
- Underwood Contracting and Solar Services
Tree service companies that service Harbeson
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.