When it comes to running errands and getting things done, efficiency is key. Here's a breakdown of when to do common chores and tasks to help capitalize time,
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Harbeson, DE
There are 14 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Harbeson
- East Coast Property ServiceOutstanding. The house looks great! Arrived on time, completed the work. Reasonable price. Ernest went above and beyond. We will definitely use him again for services that he offers. I would absolutely recommend him to friends.
- East Coast Property ServiceEast Coast Property Service is a notch above the rest! Attention to detail, showed up on time and good communication. What more can you ask for from a small business? Will definitely use them again!
- M&R EASTERN SHORE CLEANINGIt went excellent very reliable and dependable excellent service I would recommend her for any house, businesse,or condo cleaning.
- M&R EASTERN SHORE CLEANINGUtmost professionalism. Fast courteous and had manners in my home. Big pet peeve for me. Great people
- M&R EASTERN SHORE CLEANINGGreat!!! Amanda was awesome was on time. Very professional and left my house sparkling couldn’t tell I had 3 kids and a dog strongly suggest giving her a. Call to schedule your cleaning today !
- M&R EASTERN SHORE CLEANINGVery professional service and showed up on time. Did an excellent job of cleaning my 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house.
- Shannon's Cleaning LLCI recently moved into a huge 2500 sq ft home on the Eastern Shore and needed a deep cleaning. Shannon was very responsive to my request for a short-notice estimate and even shorter-notice cleaning. She was punctual, did a great job, and was all business. Highly recommend this company! My house is sparkling from top to bottom !!
- Rose's Cleaning ServicesTeam showed up on time and went right to work. I’m picky and was impressed. My boys told me I need to keep them. I had a burnt spot on my stove for over 6 months. I could not get it off nor could my previous cleaning service. It is now gone. I’m very happy and will have them back every other week. Highly recommend
- Rose's Cleaning ServicesRose and her crew are unbelievable. Incredibly thorough every time they come. So easy to work with. Highly recommended
- BDH Custom Painting LLCFair price. Came on time. Very detailed. Excellent eye for detail. Finished one day early. Cleaned up all the mess. Best painters ever! Highly recommend.
Last update on September 16, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Harbeson
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Having trouble cleaning tight spaces and narrow places? Professional house cleaning services can help get dust and dirt out of your home's nooks and crannies.
Cleaning the oven is a chore we often put off, but it’s easier than it seems. Find out how to clean an oven with simple supplies and minimal effort.
Find house cleaning services in
- Long Neck,
- Rehoboth Beach,
- Ocean View,
- Bethany Beach,
- Fenwick Island,
- Ocean City,
House Cleaning Companies in Harbeson, DE
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Coastline Cleaning Services22791-5 Dozer Rd
Harbeson, Delaware 19951
- Coastline Cleaning Services
- Instinto Roceiro Professional Services LLC42 N Chester Ave
Riverside, New Jersey 08075
- Instinto Roceiro Professional Services LLC
- LaChance's Maids24448 Pine Needle Dr
Seaford, Delaware 19973
- LaChance's Maids
- Purnells General Cleaning Services76 Belfry Dr
Felton, Delaware 19943
- Purnells General Cleaning Services
- Rose's Cleaning ServicesPo Box 1513
Millsboro, Delaware 19966
- Rose's Cleaning Services
- The Star Painting27427 John J Williams Hwy
Millsboro, Delaware 19966
- The Star Painting
House cleaners that service Harbeson
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.