What are the best types of flooring for entryways and mudrooms? No matter what you choose, it needs to be durable and waterproof to resist the daily wear and tear of foot traffic. Learn three functional and stylish options, as well as costs for each.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Harbeson, DE
There are 16 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Harbeson
- Room Flippers llcJoel and his crew did my entire house, they are the ultimate professionals. Their attention to detail is amazing and I highly recommend them. I wish I was able to post pictures on here so everyone could see what a great job they did.
- FEHRENBACH'S FLOORING PLUSPlaced a flooring order May 9. Finally heard from them end of July to schedule the install. Called the day of install saying they did not have the floors. Scheduled for this Friday. No one showed. No one has still called. Now we are trying to get our large deposit back and no one of replying to our calls, emails, texts
- Bay Country Floors LLCDo not do business with this company. They have displaced my family for more than a month with no floors or bathrooms and still have not completed the work. The first time they refinished wood floors they were improperly sanded, they mixed the stain with polyurethane and called that done. It was 5 different colors. After complaining about the wood floor they asked for payment in full of the entire project, wood floor refinishing was a tenth of the total cost and they had not even began installation of tile. The owner sent his friend over to “verify” the work was improperly completed. The owner’s friend showed up and stated he would not be providing a report. We obtained our own independent licensed contractor to fix their shoddy work and provided a report that showed they did not remove the original varnish, did not sand or fill correctly, did not apply stain evenly, did not allow stain to dry and applied or mixed poly with stain. They tried to refinish wood floors in a total of 5 hours and called it completed. After we asked why they would not complete work then they back peddled and sent a different crew to refinish floors a second time, starting the process over again. Second time was better but wood floors were sanded again and you can only refinish wood floors so many times. Wood floor refinishing took 3 weeks. The tile was to be replaced the following week. The crew showed up and demolished floors then realized they had the wrong tile. Tile was ordered, took another week- no floors, appliances or toilets. Week later installed tile just to realize they were short 7 boxes of tile (nearly 100 sq ft) another week to get the rest of the tile. Did not mix the color into the grout for grout in first two room, instead of beige it was white, instead of pewter it is white. Had to remove the grout in kitchen, then grout again. The initial grout was not removed completely, looks better than white but not good for freshly installed tiled and this was another delay, after the tile was completed had a plumber install toilet to find out they broke the flange. They said they would install the toilets; however, did not trust them so I had my own plumber do it. Thank goodness I did or they would have just sat the toilet back on. We are still waiting for transition pieces and molding to be installed. They have a different crew do this work, that team showed up and tried to put vinyl to carpet transition pieces for wood floor to porcelain tile flooring. This was tilted and had a 1 inch drop off (since it was for carpet) my wife tried explaining this was not right and the installer was offensive to her, he said to her “I’m not asking you, I want to hear from him”. He did not want to hear from a woman then said he did not have time or the material to complete work so he left. Job is still not finished. Do not use them, they are awful and difficult to work with. They have delayed our entire renovation with mess ups for over a month
- Something ConstructivePatsy and his team did an awesome job remodeling our guest house—the pictures show it! We’re just waiting on a new mirror for the bathroom vanity and we’ll be set. We’ll definitely be using him for many more projects in our new home.
- Premier CraftersExcellent workmanship, quality materials, and professionalism are the hallmarks of Premier Crafters. I highly recommend them for any home remodeling/renovation project!
- Something ConstructivePatsy and team did a wonderful job with remodeling our master bathroom and updating fixtures in the quest bathroom. His estimate for labor came in under budget. Jacob and Ernesto are capable of doing any task assigned by Patsy. They removed a jacuzzi tub, stand-alone shower, tile flooring, all plumbing and electrical fixtures, and raised the vanities to 35 inch height. The pictures attached show the end result of which we are very pleased, and thankful for Patsy's patience and guidance throughout the process. We would highly recommend Patsy along with Jacob and Ernesto. They work very well together as a team
- Colonial Construction Co. Inc.I am beyond thrilled with the work Colonial Construction has done. When Joe and I first met, I told him that I really want the place to feel like a home, a real home, not a trailer with an addition. Joe and his team delivered what I had asked for in spades. It really feels like a real home now. This was a major rehab facelift for such a small house. Joe gave excellent advice throughout the project and his team did a fantastic job. His practice of transparent pricing/estimates made decision-making so much easier, and I never once felt like we were being ripped off. We couldn't be happier. I'll definitely contact them again when I am able to do the rest of the porch and fence work
- Something ConstructiveI hired Something Constructive to build a 12' by 16' second story 3 season room with a storage shed below. The owner of the company, Patsy Ciccalla, met with us and asked us how we wanted the room to look. He then designed the room to those specifications. Patsy was there each day, working with and supervising his team. It was a complex and multi-faceted project that required coordinating other contractors (masons, electricians, gutter installers, etc.) and ordering and scheduling the arrival of materials in a timely manner. His whole team (Jacob, Ernesto, and Jesus) was very accommodating and easy to work with. When we asked for a change in the plan, it was not a problem. They stressed to us that they wanted us to be happy with the final product and encouraged us to tell them what we wanted or if we wanted something done differently. They worked on our project every day until it was completed; they did not, as other contractors do, go off and work on another project for a few days and then come back to your project. The 3-season room turned out beautifully with a vaulted white pickled pine ceiling, 10 double hung windows and laminate flooring. The shed below with access to the basement was designed to house a riding mower and serve as a tool shed with peg board walls. We have received many complimentary comments on how nice the addition looks and how well it blends with the rest of the house. We are very glad that we had the addition done and would recommend Something Constructive to anyone thinking of building on to or needing work done on their home. Thanks to Patsy and his team, we now have a lovely addition that has added comfort and value to our home
- Something ConstructivePatsy and his team are great. Great work on everything from screening in a porch to installing a new kitchen and dining room floor. Also storm door installation. Always punctual, fair pricing and a team that's friendly, professional and great to work with.
- Something ConstructiveA+++ Patsy Cicala went above and beyond. We had approximately 1000 sq. ft flooring installed in our beach home and not only did I receive a phone call back the same day when looking for contractors, Patsy and his crew installed the floor way ahead of schedule. Very prompt in returning phone calls/emails, great communication, installation looks great and professional! I would definitely recommend "Something Constructive" without hesitation. No need to look further - you will not be disappointed! We definitely will use them for all our future projects. Frank & Margherita Primehoo
Last update on August 6, 2022
Flooring Contractors in Harbeson
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
If you suspect that a sagging or uneven floor is a sign of joist damage, you’d be wise to take action and get to the root of the problem. Learn about the costs commonly associated with floor joist repairs and how to decide the best way to tackle it.
Before you coat concrete, you’ll want to measure the amount of moisture released. Here are various methods on how to conduct a moisture test for concrete floors.
Find flooring installation in
- Long Neck,
- Rehoboth Beach,
- Ocean View,
- Bethany Beach,
- Fenwick Island,
- Ocean City,
flooring installation in Harbeson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Tegm LLC27217 buckskin trail
Harbeson, Delaware 19951
- Tegm LLC
- D & T Home Improvements84 Christopher Rd
Warwick, Maryland 21912
- Dagsboro Paint and Wallpaper33307 Main St
Dagsboro, Delaware 19939
- Dave's Floor Covering INC36436 Smith Mill Church Road
Delmar, Delaware 19940
- David N Donahue Siding & Windows315 S Main St
BRIDGEVILLE, Delaware 19933
- DB Enterprise 27916 Peche St
Dagsboro, Delaware 19939
- Desmond Marvel12321 Ridgely Rd
Ridgely, Maryland 21660
- Direct Carpet & Floors LLC6329 Old Branch Ave
Temple Hills, Maryland 20748
- Downes Hardwood Floors Inc6020 Griffith Lake Dr
Milford, Delaware 19963
- Dragon Scale Flooring Inc14221 Cherry Lane Ct
Laurel, Maryland 20707
- D & T Home Improvements
- Ferris Home Improvements1908 Kirkwood Hwy Serving All of Delaware
Newark, Delaware 19711
- First Call Renovations88 E. Springer Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19119
- Floors2Day580 Bellerive Rd Suite 5A
Annapolis, Maryland 21409
- Frank Emmi Ceramic Tile & Remodeling24874 Shortley Rd
Georgetown, Delaware 19947
- Ferris Home Improvements
- Grimes Construction Company28057 Derek Dr
Seaford, Delaware 19973
- Grimes Construction Company
- Island Remodeling, LLCP.O. Box 1074
Ridgely, Maryland 21660
- Island Remodeling, LLC
- LBS Construction LLC36379 Derrickson Dr
Selbyville, Delaware 19975
- LBS Construction LLC
- NEIL LEHTO FLOOR COVERING & INSTALLATION LLC72 HOGTOWN RD
Harrington, Delaware 19952
- NEIL LEHTO FLOOR COVERING & INSTALLATION LLC
- Tom's Floor Covering LLC466 Bay Road Tom's Floor Covering
Milford, Delaware 19963
- Tom's Floor Covering LLC
- Underwood Contracting and Solar Services30070 Deer Harbour Dr
Salisbury, Maryland 21804
- Underwood Contracting and Solar Services
- Wood Floor Creations LLC12700 Ridgely Rd
Greensboro, Maryland 21639
- Wood Floor Creations LLC