When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Waterford, CT
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Waterford
- M.Watson Appliance RepairExcellent! Mitch was super personable and informed as to the problem and took care of it quickly. His charge was reasonable, too. I will definitely call him in the future when one of my appliances needs attention. Will also recommend him to my friends and family!!
- M.Watson Appliance RepairI contacted Mitch because my dryer wasn’t heating. He knew exactly what it was and had it fixed quickly. Excellent service.
- Calkins Electric LLCChris and his apprentice arrived within an hour of my call. They were very professional, efficient and very kind, and made me feel safe in an upsetting situation. He made everything safe, and will be coming back to complete all that is needed. I highly recommend him, and I know I will never call anyone else
- A Action ApplianceService man was polite (wore a mask) and professional. Performed the repairs quickly and left the area spotless
- Able Service Co SouthRepairs were done quickly (broken belt) and professionally. Larry explained why belt broke (overloading dryer) to prevent reoccurrence. Larry made sure to call when there were any delays in his arrival.
- A Action ApplianceThe repairman arrived promptly, fixed the main problem and did some additional work to make the refrigerator function better. He explained everything to us and made sure to tell us how to prevent some problems in the future.
- Rockland Appliance CenterThey were fine. They came when we called them. We had a previous person that came and said we needed a new compressor. Rockland came and said we didn't need a new compressor, that we just needed to fix the fan that was hitting another part of the refrigerator which was making a noise. It was nice to get somebody that told us the truth and it was a lot less expensive
- Calkins Electric LLCIt was great. Very professional and extremely helpful. I would absolutely use Calkins Electric in the future.
- Able Service Co SouthLarry was very accommodating with scheduling and even offered to come out the same day I called. The dryer is fixed and I am very pleased with the work he did. I would definitely hire Larry again.
- Sears Appliance RepairThe service technician was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He did an excellent job servicing our washer and dryer. I would definitely recommend him and use for any future service.
Appliance Repair Experts in Waterford
- Business Description:Specializing in household appliances, M.Watson Appliance Repair is eastern CT's source for quick and efficient appliance repair. While many others have a 2 week long waiting list, M.Watson Appliance Repairs goal is to schedule your appointment to be within 3 days of initial contactRecent Review:I’m very pleased with my experience.Linda A.
- Business Description:Welcome to A Action Appliance Repair LLC. It has been my family's pleasure to service our customers in the Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Shoreline, North East, Litchfield and all of Connecticut since 1961. We service Springfield Massachusetts areas, and Rhode Island. We will be here for you, day and night, or whenever you need help to fix all brands, makes, and models of your appliances. We repair & service LG, Samsung GE, Maytag, Amana, Sears, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Sub-zero, Ther..Recent Review:Everyone from start to finish was nice & helpful. Jose was on time , professional. & knowledgeable. Oven works like newJean P.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:HONEST SERVICE HONEST PRICES YOU WILL SAVE MONEY AND GET QUALITY PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SMALL BUSINESS WE ARE THE ONES THAT KEEP THE WORLD TURNING THANK YOU SINCERELY WAYNE HAWKINS BEEN IN THE HEATING AIRCONDITIONING, REFRIGERATION BUSINESS FOR 30+ YEARS. LICENSE #: 30975, 7278, 1106, 1745, 10838,L ADDRESS:POBOX114020 , N .PROVIDENCE , RI 02911 EMAIL: email@example.comRecent Review:The worst I've experienced in 50 years of hiring contractors. The furnace is fine and the best things were the two workers he brought with him initially - one, his niece ( he said). The nightmare has been with the central AC he installed. Numerous problems: 1) system never worked uniformly (I followed all his instructions); 2) installation trash left in my attic; fluid leaks surrounding AC vents; fraudulent practice (charged me for annual cleaning of the furnace - another heating company documented it was never cleaned). I refused any more 'help' from him and had 3 AC companies come to bid for repairs of this system. Not one of them would take on the contract - two of them documented their findings in case I wanted to go to court. I had a new roof installed and it was supposed to include attic insulation. The gas and electric company came to view the attic and stated it was a mess and impossible to insulate due to the flawed design Wayne created and the amount of trash he leftKyle H.
- Business Description:6 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. travel charges. No service fees. Extra charge for after hours services. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the service repairs that keep your lights on or keeps them from going out! Maintain your home’s convenience and comfort with service upgrades, new outlet installations, generator installations, and home rewiring. You can even have us install your home theater or surround sound systems. Is your office or production facility..Recent Review:Team was great, on time and very efficient. Answered all my questions and were all very friendly. Price was fair for the amount of work that was completed. This started as an emergency call and Chris walked me through the work that had to be completed. Problem was fixed till repairs could be made a few days later. Would have been fixed soon, but rain was a factor. Thanks again to all. Chris, Amy,Will, & MasonKenneth D.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- New London
- Quaker Hill
- East Lyme
- Old Lyme
- Gales Ferry
- Fishers Island
- Old Mystic
- Old Saybrook
appliance repair services in Waterford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Action Appliance379 E Center St
- Affordable Appliance Service544 Boswell Ave
- AFFORDABLE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING SERVICESPoBox 114020
North Providence, Rhode Island
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A Action Appliance
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Calkins Electric LLC567 Vauxhall St Ext Unit 317
- Casanova Remodeling Company LLC655 Main St
- CHACE BUILDING SUPPLY of CT90 ROUTE 171
- Clark Heating Cooling and Refrigeration LLC21 Hillview Heights
Jewett City, Connecticut
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- COOGAN-GILDERSLEEVE APPLIANCE2 GREENMANVILLE AVE
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy913 HARTFORD TPKE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Jcs trades service6 Merry Ln
Gales Ferry, Connecticut
- Jcs trades service
- KEITH'S APPLIANCE & TV320 W Thames St
- KEITH'S APPLIANCE & TV
- Lizardi's Fix4 You!44 Pratt Street
- Lizardi's Fix4 You!
- The Home Depot - Waterford816 Hartford Tpke
- The Home Depot - Waterford
- Uncasville Appliance Repair Men410 Maple Ave #A1251
- Uncasville Appliance Repair Men
- Vance & Company LLC49 Greenlawn St
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut
- Vance & Company LLC