Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Quaker Hill, CT
There are 16 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Quaker Hill
- CT Complete ChimneyThese guys are awesome, hands down. They came to my house quickly and did a full inspection and quote the same day. Started work two weeks later and rebuilt both of my crumbling chimneys beautifully. Nelson, Kevin, Segundo, and Carlos - you are all excellent!
- Tetlow Builders LLCOur experience with Tetlow Builders was fantastic! Dave Tetlow and his entire crew was top notch! The workmanship was superior, and the communication was spot on! We worked extremely well together. Dave was great to bounce our ideas off of. We came up with lots of great unique features in the project. We started with an addition adding 2 rooms, a full bath and a separate laundry room and hallway. We were so very pleased we added on many more jobs! We added trim work, kitchen backsplash, counter and sink, flooring throughout our summer cottage, a patio and sidewalk, and even a full outdoor shower as well. We have already recommended him to friends. We will use Tetlow Builders again and again when needed. Better experience than expected!!
- Roger's Top Notch Painting LLCRoger is a reliable contractor. He will follow the instructions, however he is experienced enough to make suggestion that improve the outcome. He and his crew completed the job on time and in good finish but most important of all, his price was reasonable. I would hire him again.
- Thomas Construction LLCAll was done professionally and on time. The price was reasonable, but the care and responsiveness of Zach was what was outstanding. He also helped us design what needed to be done, and that made a difference as well.
- Rosado Landscaping & Design LLCRosado landscaping & Design LLC did an amazing job very detailed and hardworking 10/10 will be hiring them again.
- Alex MasonryThey did a tremendous job. I had locals look at it and they were negative on the outcome. Alex Masonry came in and did exactly what needed to be done. We hire them for more work. Class act very knowledgeable and excellent craftsmanship.
- Tetlow Builders LLCDavid and his team did a wonderful job of replacing a rather aged second-floor bedroom deck. The end result was so good that it put my ground floor deck to shame, so I asked him do a similar job on the ground floor deck. In addition his team excavated and removed a failing retaining wall around my basement walkout. The new concrete block wall looks so much better than the original timber-retained wall
- ROGERSON MASONRYIt started well, but they slapped on the last fifth with a different mortar. The difference in color is clear even after a month. They said the would put a nice cap on the chimney but instead out a 4” thick concrete crown on that is 3” wider that the chimney. It just catches more rain and snow that ever. When I called to ask for some fixes, Bill was aggressive and rude and flatly stated that they would not be doing any revisions
- TimberWolf Contracting LLC.Clinton Ashe of TimberWolf Contracting was immediately responsive to my initial email and provided a prompt and detailed estimate for repairs. We live in Italy currently and have renters in our home in CT and he worked with them to accommodate their schedule. His expertise and skills are appreciated by our family as well as the renters in the home. He provided regular updates and suggested items that needed repair which was very welcome as our distance from the project limits our ability to know the state of the home. I have recommended him and will continue to recommend and utilize his services for any future projects with the home. It is a special kind of relief to have found a skilled craftsman who so painstakingly coordinates with his clients and I feel so grateful to have found him
- Northeast Hardscape & MasonryJustin and his partner veneered our fireplace and built a hearth for us. Justin and his partner did a phenomenal job. In addition, the job only took few days. Justin is communicative, did exactly what he said he was going to do, excellent price, and cleaned up after the job. The guys also laid down cloths to protect our floors. We are so impressed we have asked for pricing for vaneering two chimneys and the front of our home. We highly recommend him and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.�
Masonry Contractors in Quaker Hill
- Business Description:We have been serving the area of Hartford, Connecticut for over 16 years - specializing in masonry projects. Our company's mission is to offer our customers the best service - fast and at affordable prices. All our employees have vast experience in the masonry field, and are able to offer their knowledge to improve your home! To see more examples of our work check out Facebook - Tani's Masonry -- https://www.facebook.com/tanis.masonry?fref=tRecent Review:The are Tani replaced was not the color we paid for - they never added the concrete color so it was grey not tan. The quality of the concrete work was awful! Called Tani multiple times and he came to look at it. He agreed it was not correct and would replace it. He never came back or returned our multiple callsCarl J.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.Recent Review:Excellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them moreMike M.
- Business Description:A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come trueRecent Review:Sammy and his team were professional, on time, and did an excellent job! We would definitely hire them again.jane r.
- Business Description:Specializing in CHIMNEY AND FIREPLACE SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They were fantastic. They were very professional and very polite. They came in and did exactly what they said they would. They were timely and very nice.judith m.
- Business Description:United We Stand LLC, Fully licensed and insured commercial and residential contractor in both Rhode Island and Connecticut. CT NHC- 011983, CT HIC- 615687, RI LIC-38381Recent Review:They stripped the roof down to nothing, and did a fantastic job replacing it. They kept us totally informed. They sub-contracted the gutters. Very good job cleaning upDennis L.
- Business Description:Perfect Curb is a family owned landscape\hardscape firm that offers a wide variety of services. Our owner is a licensed civil engineer with over 25 years of concrete, soils, and drainage experience. We have a strong commitment to provide superior service and customer satisfaction. Being an engineer, our owner has a strong ethical background and a commitment to building a project the right way. Key components of our mission statement are: to provide superior customer service, build with except..Recent Review:The owner, Dane White, was friendly, prompt, and spent a lot of time discussing the project. The employee, Ron, was friendly and conscientious. We have a difficult property, but he handled the challenge beautifully, going above and beyond what we expected. Highly recommendedPamela F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company. All of our employees are very well trained in all aspects of landscaping and hardscaping services. We do not hire subcontractors to do our work. Our work is done by us. Please contact us about billing procedures and promotions that are going on right nowRecent Review:Excellent, polite workers !!!!! Very, very pleased. Prompt, superior workmanship.Betty L.
- Business Description:Advanced Group is Southeastern Connecticut’s leading expert in residential and commercial remodeling, renovation and new construction. Our team has been a dedicated community partner since our founding in 2002. Advanced Group is licensed, insured and bonded to work in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Suffolk County. Listed for seven consecutive years as one of the country’s Top 500 by Qualified Remodeler Magazine, Advanced Group carries an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau..Recent Review:Great value, delivered on time, at a very competitive price Professional, efficient, responsive, and courteous -- from project managers to installers to office staff Kept to schedule Excellent communicators, keeping us well informed via phone, text, and email Would absolutely hire Advanced Group again, and will be leading contender for future home improvement projectRick D.
- Business Description:Masters Degree in Landscape architecture Landscapes,Sidewalks,Patios,Walls,Lawn installs,Hydro-seeding,Dumpster/roll off rentals,plowing,lawn Maintenance,Landscape design,Tree and shrub maintenance,site workRecent Review:Very hard working and knowledgable crew. Good selection of options. Nice people who make sure things are done the way you want them. Use top notch materials and take the time to do the work right. We are extrememly satisfied. Would definitely hire them againKevon H.
- Business Description:STRESS FREE SOLUTIONS HOME IMPROVEMENT HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE FEBRUARY 2002... AND IS GOING STRONG! WE ARE A FULL SERVICE HOME RENOVATION & REPAIR COMPANY. HANDLING INSIDE AND OUT...ROOF TO FOUNDATION, FLOOR TO CEILING, CUSTOM APPLICATIONS/DESIGN...... SO MANY OTHER THINGS TO LONG TO LIST... LETS JUST SAY WE POSSIBLY DO IT ALL! WE SHOW UP OR CALL WHEN WE SAY WE WILL.....YAY! FOR THAT..... OUR MOTTO IS INTEGRITY, QUALITY, RELIABLITY W/ AN EMPHASIS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE. ASK ANY OF OUR LONG T..Recent Review:This is the 2nd time we have used Stress Free Solutions and we would never use another company . Mike, Clive and Ryan are INCREDIBLE!!! Every project was so clean and precise. Everything they did was extremely detailed. They were very respectful and took great care of our home. Great communication and HONESTY! Mike gave us awesome suggestions and went above and beyond for all of our projects. These guys are the absolute BEST and we cannot wait until our next project with them this fall. We cannot say enough amazing things about them. HIGHLY recommended. Even our dogs loved them! :)) Andy & ColleeColleen M.
Deals in Quaker Hill for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Quaker Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABCDExcavating, LLC201 Lebanon Ave
- ABCR SolutionsP.O. Box 512
Old Mystic, Connecticut
- ABG Roofing21 Basley rd
- Advanced Group 61 W Main St
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- All Seasons Home & LandscapePO BOX 314
- Allan Odell Masonry25 Chester St
- Armstrong Chimney Services LLC539 Norwich Ave
- ABCDExcavating, LLC
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC54 Alger Place
New London, Connecticut
- Coastal Chimney and Masonry212 Greatbrook Rd
- Connecticut Home Network, LLC116 Wawecus Hill Rd
- Cost Masonry LLC824 Colonel Ledyard Highway
- CT Complete Chimney96 Dunham Pl
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC
- Greenewal LLC8 Swanswood Ln
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Greenewal LLC
- M & W Enterprises LLC2 Ann Rd
- maine masonry craft12 maple street
- MAINLY STONE MASONRY184 COSSADUCK HILL RD
North Stonington, Connecticut
- Maiolo Masonry and Concrete, LLC783 West Road
- Majestic Hardscapes & Masonry LLC775 Middletown Rd
- McCutcheon Building & Remodeling32 Myrock Ave
- Michael Mish Construction7 Hazelwood Dr
- Millstream Construction255 Williams St E
- Moss Stone Masonry497 Roode rd
- MPK Masonry, DBA MPK Prolerty Maintenace LLC86 Keeny Rd
- MPL Construction llc325 Phoenixville Rd
- M & W Enterprises LLC
- OC Additions & Remodeling59 Constitution St
- OC Additions & Remodeling
- Sammy Masonry2 Addison Ct
- SAN FRANCISCO CONSTRUCTION37 Walden Ave
New London, Connecticut
- Sean Clark Chimney Services50 Rogers Lake Trl
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Seaview Custom Homes LLC308 Pettipaug Rd
- Spears Masonry8 Elizabeth George Dr
- SRC Restoration39 Division St
- Stone work construction
Mastic, New York
- Stonegate1629 Meriden Rd
- Stones and Stripes, LLC530 Wauregan Road
- STRESS FREE SOLUTIONS HOME IMPROVEMENTS19 Valerie Street
- Sammy Masonry