Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Quaker Hill, CT
There are 19 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Quaker Hill
- CT Complete ChimneyThese guys are awesome, hands down. They came to my house quickly and did a full inspection and quote the same day. Started work two weeks later and rebuilt both of my crumbling chimneys beautifully. Nelson, Kevin, Segundo, and Carlos - you are all excellent!
- Tetlow Builders LLCOur experience with Tetlow Builders was fantastic! Dave Tetlow and his entire crew was top notch! The workmanship was superior, and the communication was spot on! We worked extremely well together. Dave was great to bounce our ideas off of. We came up with lots of great unique features in the project. We started with an addition adding 2 rooms, a full bath and a separate laundry room and hallway. We were so very pleased we added on many more jobs! We added trim work, kitchen backsplash, counter and sink, flooring throughout our summer cottage, a patio and sidewalk, and even a full outdoor shower as well. We have already recommended him to friends. We will use Tetlow Builders again and again when needed. Better experience than expected!!
- Roger's Top Notch Painting LLCRoger is a reliable contractor. He will follow the instructions, however he is experienced enough to make suggestion that improve the outcome. He and his crew completed the job on time and in good finish but most important of all, his price was reasonable. I would hire him again.
- Thomas Construction LLCAll was done professionally and on time. The price was reasonable, but the care and responsiveness of Zach was what was outstanding. He also helped us design what needed to be done, and that made a difference as well.
- Rosado Landscaping & Design LLCRosado landscaping & Design LLC did an amazing job very detailed and hardworking 10/10 will be hiring them again.
- Alex MasonryThey did a tremendous job. I had locals look at it and they were negative on the outcome. Alex Masonry came in and did exactly what needed to be done. We hire them for more work. Class act very knowledgeable and excellent craftsmanship.
- Tetlow Builders LLCDavid and his team did a wonderful job of replacing a rather aged second-floor bedroom deck. The end result was so good that it put my ground floor deck to shame, so I asked him do a similar job on the ground floor deck. In addition his team excavated and removed a failing retaining wall around my basement walkout. The new concrete block wall looks so much better than the original timber-retained wall
- ROGERSON MASONRYIt started well, but they slapped on the last fifth with a different mortar. The difference in color is clear even after a month. They said the would put a nice cap on the chimney but instead out a 4” thick concrete crown on that is 3” wider that the chimney. It just catches more rain and snow that ever. When I called to ask for some fixes, Bill was aggressive and rude and flatly stated that they would not be doing any revisions
- TimberWolf Contracting LLC.Clinton Ashe of TimberWolf Contracting was immediately responsive to my initial email and provided a prompt and detailed estimate for repairs. We live in Italy currently and have renters in our home in CT and he worked with them to accommodate their schedule. His expertise and skills are appreciated by our family as well as the renters in the home. He provided regular updates and suggested items that needed repair which was very welcome as our distance from the project limits our ability to know the state of the home. I have recommended him and will continue to recommend and utilize his services for any future projects with the home. It is a special kind of relief to have found a skilled craftsman who so painstakingly coordinates with his clients and I feel so grateful to have found him
- Northeast Hardscape & MasonryJustin and his partner veneered our fireplace and built a hearth for us. Justin and his partner did a phenomenal job. In addition, the job only took few days. Justin is communicative, did exactly what he said he was going to do, excellent price, and cleaned up after the job. The guys also laid down cloths to protect our floors. We are so impressed we have asked for pricing for vaneering two chimneys and the front of our home. We highly recommend him and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.�
Masonry Contractors in Quaker Hill
- Business Description:We have been serving the area of Hartford, Connecticut for over 16 years - specializing in masonry projects. Our company's mission is to offer our customers the best service - fast and at affordable prices. All our employees have vast experience in the masonry field, and are able to offer their knowledge to improve your home! To see more examples of our work check out Facebook - Tani's Masonry -- https://www.facebook.com/tanis.masonry?fref=tRecent Review:The are Tani replaced was not the color we paid for - they never added the concrete color so it was grey not tan. The quality of the concrete work was awful! Called Tani multiple times and he came to look at it. He agreed it was not correct and would replace it. He never came back or returned our multiple callsCarl J.
- Business Description:A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come trueRecent Review:Sammy and his team were professional, on time, and did an excellent job! We would definitely hire them again.jane r.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.Recent Review:Excellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them moreMike M.
- Business Description:Perfect Curb is a family owned landscape\hardscape firm that offers a wide variety of services. Our owner is a licensed civil engineer with over 25 years of concrete, soils, and drainage experience. We have a strong commitment to provide superior service and customer satisfaction. Being an engineer, our owner has a strong ethical background and a commitment to building a project the right way. Key components of our mission statement are: to provide superior customer service, build with except..Recent Review:The owner, Dane White, was friendly, prompt, and spent a lot of time discussing the project. The employee, Ron, was friendly and conscientious. We have a difficult property, but he handled the challenge beautifully, going above and beyond what we expected. Highly recommendedPamela F.
- Business Description:Full service general contractor for new custom homes, additions, kitchens and bathrooms for residential and commercial settings.Recent Review:I will start out by saying, I wish there were more start to describe my experience in working with Rosado Custom Homes and Victor. We recently bought a single family home and worked with Victor and his team to add/repair/upgrade a bunch of things in the house before we moved in. Here are a few things I want to highlight about that experience: 1. Super-responsive: Victor was super-responsive right from the first email I sent him to request a quote. He always responded promptly to all my questions. 2. Timely: The project was completed in a very timely fashion. I had heard of many horror stories from others about delays and we were already working on a tight timeline. Victor and team completed the work within the agreed upon timeframe. 3. Knowledgeable: Victor helped us in making several decisions regarding the repairs/additions. He is super knowledgeable and made several suggestions along the way that helped us do things the "right" and most efficient way. 4. Professionalism: I was very impressed by Victor's professionalism and work ethics. He made sure the work was done to a high quality standard. I will definitely work with him again in the future on my other projects and recommend him to my family/friendsmayur m.
- Business Description:Masters Degree in Landscape architecture Landscapes,Sidewalks,Patios,Walls,Lawn installs,Hydro-seeding,Dumpster/roll off rentals,plowing,lawn Maintenance,Landscape design,Tree and shrub maintenance,site workRecent Review:Very hard working and knowledgable crew. Good selection of options. Nice people who make sure things are done the way you want them. Use top notch materials and take the time to do the work right. We are extrememly satisfied. Would definitely hire them againKevon H.
- Business Description:Advanced Group is Southeastern Connecticut’s leading expert in residential and commercial remodeling, renovation and new construction. Our team has been a dedicated community partner since our founding in 2002. Advanced Group is licensed, insured and bonded to work in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Suffolk County. Listed for seven consecutive years as one of the country’s Top 500 by Qualified Remodeler Magazine, Advanced Group carries an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau..Recent Review:Great value, delivered on time, at a very competitive price Professional, efficient, responsive, and courteous -- from project managers to installers to office staff Kept to schedule Excellent communicators, keeping us well informed via phone, text, and email Would absolutely hire Advanced Group again, and will be leading contender for future home improvement projectRick D.
- Business Description:United We Stand LLC, Fully licensed and insured commercial and residential contractor in both Rhode Island and Connecticut. CT NHC- 011983, CT HIC- 615687, RI LIC-38381Recent Review:They stripped the roof down to nothing, and did a fantastic job replacing it. They kept us totally informed. They sub-contracted the gutters. Very good job cleaning upDennis L.
- Business Description:We are a small, local business serving Eastern CT. We offer free estimates for any services.Recent Review:Mr. Pasholli proved to be the highly competent craftsman we were looking for in the repair of our very nice stone wall, built by a master stonemason in the 50's. He provided quality work at a reasonable price, and followed through on everything as discussed. Highly recommend him based on our experienceDEBORAH M.
- Business Description:We are a full service contractor. From remodeling your kitchen, bath, or basement to adding on to your house we have all the necessary resources you need to get the job done correctly and in a timely fashion. There is no need to try to be your own general contractor. We will take the load off your shoulders. When we finish your project, all you will need is to move right in. We are licensed and insured, and have been in business since 2002, and still going strong. Super Service Award winner f..Recent Review:Dave and his crew finished our completely unfinished basement, adding a bedroom, living space, and 3/4 bathroom. We were pleased with Dave’s pleasant demeanor and accepted his project proposal. We most liked that he provided a structured payment plan - payment were due when certain projects were completed, so there was no worry of him not finishing what he promised. The finished product is impressive, and our family is enjoying the functional and beautiful space that Dave and crew created. Dave finished the project in a reasonable time frame and within budgetColleen G.
Deals in Quaker Hill for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- New London
- Gales Ferry
- East Lyme
- Old Mystic
- Old Lyme
- Fishers Island
- North Stonington
masonry contractors in Quaker Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABCDExcavating, LLC201 Lebanon Ave
- ABCR SolutionsP.O. Box 512
Old Mystic, Connecticut
- ABG Roofing21 Basley rd
- Advanced Group 61 W Main St
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- All Seasons Home & LandscapePO BOX 314
- Allan Odell Masonry25 Chester St
- Armstrong Chimney Services LLC539 Norwich Ave
- ABCDExcavating, LLC
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC54 Alger Place
New London, Connecticut
- Coastal Chimney and Masonry212 Greatbrook Rd
- Connecticut Home Network, LLC116 Wawecus Hill Rd
- Cost Masonry LLC824 Colonel Ledyard Highway
- CT Complete Chimney96 Dunham Pl
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC
- Greenewal LLC8 Swanswood Ln
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Greenewal LLC
- M & W Enterprises LLC2 Ann Rd
- maine masonry craft12 maple street
- MAINLY STONE MASONRY184 COSSADUCK HILL RD
North Stonington, Connecticut
- Maiolo Masonry and Concrete, LLC783 West Road
- Majestic Hardscapes & Masonry LLC775 Middletown Rd
- McCutcheon Building & Remodeling32 Myrock Ave
- Michael Mish Construction7 Hazelwood Dr
- Millstream Construction255 Williams St E
- Moss Stone Masonry497 Roode rd
- MPK Masonry, DBA MPK Prolerty Maintenace LLC86 Keeny Rd
- MPL Construction llc325 Phoenixville Rd
- M & W Enterprises LLC
- OC Additions & Remodeling59 Constitution St
- OC Additions & Remodeling
- Sammy Masonry2 Addison Ct
- SAN FRANCISCO CONSTRUCTION37 Walden Ave
New London, Connecticut
- Sean Clark Chimney Services50 Rogers Lake Trl
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Seaview Custom Homes LLC308 Pettipaug Rd
- Spears Masonry8 Elizabeth George Dr
- SRC Restoration39 Division St
- Stone work construction
Mastic, New York
- Stonegate1629 Meriden Rd
- Stones and Stripes, LLC530 Wauregan Road
- STRESS FREE SOLUTIONS HOME IMPROVEMENTS19 Valerie Street
- Sammy Masonry