If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in New London, CT
There are 20 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in New London
- CT Complete ChimneyThese guys are awesome, hands down. They came to my house quickly and did a full inspection and quote the same day. Started work two weeks later and rebuilt both of my crumbling chimneys beautifully. Nelson, Kevin, Segundo, and Carlos - you are all excellent!
- Tetlow Builders LLCOur experience with Tetlow Builders was fantastic! Dave Tetlow and his entire crew was top notch! The workmanship was superior, and the communication was spot on! We worked extremely well together. Dave was great to bounce our ideas off of. We came up with lots of great unique features in the project. We started with an addition adding 2 rooms, a full bath and a separate laundry room and hallway. We were so very pleased we added on many more jobs! We added trim work, kitchen backsplash, counter and sink, flooring throughout our summer cottage, a patio and sidewalk, and even a full outdoor shower as well. We have already recommended him to friends. We will use Tetlow Builders again and again when needed. Better experience than expected!!
- Roger's Top Notch Painting LLCRoger is a reliable contractor. He will follow the instructions, however he is experienced enough to make suggestion that improve the outcome. He and his crew completed the job on time and in good finish but most important of all, his price was reasonable. I would hire him again.
- Thomas Construction LLCAll was done professionally and on time. The price was reasonable, but the care and responsiveness of Zach was what was outstanding. He also helped us design what needed to be done, and that made a difference as well.
- Rosado Landscaping & Design LLCRosado landscaping & Design LLC did an amazing job very detailed and hardworking 10/10 will be hiring them again.
- Alex MasonryThey did a tremendous job. I had locals look at it and they were negative on the outcome. Alex Masonry came in and did exactly what needed to be done. We hire them for more work. Class act very knowledgeable and excellent craftsmanship.
- Tetlow Builders LLCDavid and his team did a wonderful job of replacing a rather aged second-floor bedroom deck. The end result was so good that it put my ground floor deck to shame, so I asked him do a similar job on the ground floor deck. In addition his team excavated and removed a failing retaining wall around my basement walkout. The new concrete block wall looks so much better than the original timber-retained wall
- ROGERSON MASONRYIt started well, but they slapped on the last fifth with a different mortar. The difference in color is clear even after a month. They said the would put a nice cap on the chimney but instead out a 4” thick concrete crown on that is 3” wider that the chimney. It just catches more rain and snow that ever. When I called to ask for some fixes, Bill was aggressive and rude and flatly stated that they would not be doing any revisions
- TimberWolf Contracting LLC.Clinton Ashe of TimberWolf Contracting was immediately responsive to my initial email and provided a prompt and detailed estimate for repairs. We live in Italy currently and have renters in our home in CT and he worked with them to accommodate their schedule. His expertise and skills are appreciated by our family as well as the renters in the home. He provided regular updates and suggested items that needed repair which was very welcome as our distance from the project limits our ability to know the state of the home. I have recommended him and will continue to recommend and utilize his services for any future projects with the home. It is a special kind of relief to have found a skilled craftsman who so painstakingly coordinates with his clients and I feel so grateful to have found him
- Sammy MasonrySammy, his dad, and their crew are great people. They have a fantastic work ethic and therefore were able to complete this large project in a very short period of time. The finished product is beautiful. We are very happy we chose Sammy Masonry!
Masonry Contractors in New London
- Business Description:We have been serving the area of Hartford, Connecticut for over 16 years - specializing in masonry projects. Our company's mission is to offer our customers the best service - fast and at affordable prices. All our employees have vast experience in the masonry field, and are able to offer their knowledge to improve your home! To see more examples of our work check out Facebook - Tani's Masonry -- https://www.facebook.com/tanis.masonry?fref=tRecent Review:The are Tani replaced was not the color we paid for - they never added the concrete color so it was grey not tan. The quality of the concrete work was awful! Called Tani multiple times and he came to look at it. He agreed it was not correct and would replace it. He never came back or returned our multiple callsCarl J.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.Recent Review:Excellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them moreMike M.
- Business Description:A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come trueRecent Review:Sammy and his team were professional, on time, and did an excellent job! We would definitely hire them again.jane r.
- Business Description:Design & Build Masonry LLC is a construction family owned business based in Waterbury, Connecticut. We provide quality, custom workmanship for your masonry needs. We are a team of fully insured, licensed, professional contractors dedicated to producing a top quality service that we stand behind. Join our growing family of satisfied customers who rely on our one of a kind talent in bringing masonry in life. We offer high quality exterior and interior services: Stucco, Patio, Stone, Brick, Blo..Recent Review:Design and build did an amazing job! They were detailed, friendly, and very hardworking. Would certainly hire them again and highly recommend!Nicholas G.
- Business Description:We are a small, local business serving Eastern CT. We offer free estimates for any services.Recent Review:Mr. Pasholli proved to be the highly competent craftsman we were looking for in the repair of our very nice stone wall, built by a master stonemason in the 50's. He provided quality work at a reasonable price, and followed through on everything as discussed. Highly recommend him based on our experienceDEBORAH M.
- Business Description:General ContractingRecent Review:Don and his son were fantastic. They are professional, timely, knowledgable, efficient and deliver exactly as they say they will and then some. I'll be hiring them again for many other projects.Gwen H.
- Business Description:Advanced Group is Southeastern Connecticut’s leading expert in residential and commercial remodeling, renovation and new construction. Our team has been a dedicated community partner since our founding in 2002. Advanced Group is licensed, insured and bonded to work in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Suffolk County. Listed for seven consecutive years as one of the country’s Top 500 by Qualified Remodeler Magazine, Advanced Group carries an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau..Recent Review:Great value, delivered on time, at a very competitive price Professional, efficient, responsive, and courteous -- from project managers to installers to office staff Kept to schedule Excellent communicators, keeping us well informed via phone, text, and email Would absolutely hire Advanced Group again, and will be leading contender for future home improvement projectRick D.
- Business Description:Perfect Curb is a family owned landscape\hardscape firm that offers a wide variety of services. Our owner is a licensed civil engineer with over 25 years of concrete, soils, and drainage experience. We have a strong commitment to provide superior service and customer satisfaction. Being an engineer, our owner has a strong ethical background and a commitment to building a project the right way. Key components of our mission statement are: to provide superior customer service, build with except..Recent Review:The owner, Dane White, was friendly, prompt, and spent a lot of time discussing the project. The employee, Ron, was friendly and conscientious. We have a difficult property, but he handled the challenge beautifully, going above and beyond what we expected. Highly recommendedPamela F.
- Business Description:United We Stand LLC, Fully licensed and insured commercial and residential contractor in both Rhode Island and Connecticut. CT NHC- 011983, CT HIC- 615687, RI LIC-38381Recent Review:They stripped the roof down to nothing, and did a fantastic job replacing it. They kept us totally informed. They sub-contracted the gutters. Very good job cleaning upDennis L.
- Business Description:I am a licensed and insured Home Improvement Contractor with 30 years of experience in Home Improvements, Remodeling, and Repairs. We are a family owned business with my son working alongside me as a professional interior and exterior painter with both residential and commercial experience. Our attention to detail and workmanship is top-notch. We are reliable and will do whatever it takes to "make it right" for you.My professional abilities as a Handyman and Woodcrafter include but are not li..Recent Review:Timber and Meghan were great to work with. The price for the work was extremely reasonable and Timber was very flexible and creative with solutions. The original plan was to power wash and treat the existing fence and pergola. Timber suggested going over the old fence with a new fence and building a new pergola.The overall cost for these changes was pretty much the materials. We provided Timber with a photo of a pergola that we found on line and he recreated it flawlessly. I cannot praise Timber highly enough. We are thrilled with the new deck. One of our friends is a retired home builder who is never impressed. He had nothing but praise for the quality and craftsmanship of the work. We already have plans to engage Timber for additional projects. PS We had to order a new dishwasher while Timber was here. He installed it for us and took the old one awayDavid M.
Deals in New London for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Quaker Hill
- East Lyme
- Gales Ferry
- Old Mystic
- Fishers Island
- Old Lyme
- North Stonington
- Old Saybrook
masonry contractors in New London
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus Construction LLC252 E Main St
Jewett City, Connecticut
- ABCDExcavating, LLC201 Lebanon Ave
- ABCR SolutionsP.O. Box 512
Old Mystic, Connecticut
- ABG Roofing21 Basley rd
- Advanced Group 61 W Main St
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- All Seasons Home & LandscapePO BOX 314
- Allan Odell Masonry25 Chester St
- Armstrong Chimney Services LLC539 Norwich Ave
- A Plus Construction LLC
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC54 Alger Place
New London, Connecticut
- Coastal Chimney and Masonry212 Greatbrook Rd
- Connecticut Home Network, LLC116 Wawecus Hill Rd
- Cost Masonry LLC824 Colonel Ledyard Highway
- CT Complete Chimney96 Dunham Pl
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC
- EVERGREEN LANDSCAPE121 CLARK LN
- EVERGREEN LANDSCAPE
- Greenewal LLC8 Swanswood Ln
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Greenewal LLC
- Haco Concrete Construction LLC174 Fairfield St
New Haven, Connecticut
- HANDYMAN SERVICES OF CT, LLC361 Main St. Unit 1A
- HQ Landscaping1 Saw Mill Lane
- Husaria Masonry56 Schultz St
New Britain, Connecticut
- HYDE PARK LANDSCAPE401 PLAIN HILL RD
- Haco Concrete Construction LLC
- M & W Enterprises LLC2 Ann Rd
- maine masonry craft12 maple street
- MAINLY STONE MASONRY184 COSSADUCK HILL RD
North Stonington, Connecticut
- Maiolo Masonry and Concrete, LLC783 West Road
- Majestic Hardscapes & Masonry LLC775 Middletown Rd
- McCutcheon Building & Remodeling32 Myrock Ave
- Michael Mish Construction7 Hazelwood Dr
- Millstream Construction255 Williams St E
- Moss Stone Masonry497 Roode rd
- MPK Masonry, DBA MPK Prolerty Maintenace LLC86 Keeny Rd
- MPL Construction llc325 Phoenixville Rd
- M & W Enterprises LLC
- Sammy Masonry2 Addison Ct
- SAN FRANCISCO CONSTRUCTION37 Walden Ave
New London, Connecticut
- Sean Clark Chimney Services50 Rogers Lake Trl
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Seaview Custom Homes LLC308 Pettipaug Rd
- Spears Masonry8 Elizabeth George Dr
- SRC Restoration39 Division St
- Stone work construction
Mastic, New York
- Stonegate1629 Meriden Rd
- Stones and Stripes, LLC530 Wauregan Road
- STRESS FREE SOLUTIONS HOME IMPROVEMENTS19 Valerie Street
- Sammy Masonry