Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in North Stonington, CT
There are 21 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in North Stonington
- CT Complete ChimneyThese guys are awesome, hands down. They came to my house quickly and did a full inspection and quote the same day. Started work two weeks later and rebuilt both of my crumbling chimneys beautifully. Nelson, Kevin, Segundo, and Carlos - you are all excellent!
- Tetlow Builders LLCOur experience with Tetlow Builders was fantastic! Dave Tetlow and his entire crew was top notch! The workmanship was superior, and the communication was spot on! We worked extremely well together. Dave was great to bounce our ideas off of. We came up with lots of great unique features in the project. We started with an addition adding 2 rooms, a full bath and a separate laundry room and hallway. We were so very pleased we added on many more jobs! We added trim work, kitchen backsplash, counter and sink, flooring throughout our summer cottage, a patio and sidewalk, and even a full outdoor shower as well. We have already recommended him to friends. We will use Tetlow Builders again and again when needed. Better experience than expected!!
- Roger's Top Notch Painting LLCRoger is a reliable contractor. He will follow the instructions, however he is experienced enough to make suggestion that improve the outcome. He and his crew completed the job on time and in good finish but most important of all, his price was reasonable. I would hire him again.
- Thomas Construction LLCAll was done professionally and on time. The price was reasonable, but the care and responsiveness of Zach was what was outstanding. He also helped us design what needed to be done, and that made a difference as well.
- Rosado Landscaping & Design LLCRosado landscaping & Design LLC did an amazing job very detailed and hardworking 10/10 will be hiring them again.
- Alex MasonryThey did a tremendous job. I had locals look at it and they were negative on the outcome. Alex Masonry came in and did exactly what needed to be done. We hire them for more work. Class act very knowledgeable and excellent craftsmanship.
- Tetlow Builders LLCDavid and his team did a wonderful job of replacing a rather aged second-floor bedroom deck. The end result was so good that it put my ground floor deck to shame, so I asked him do a similar job on the ground floor deck. In addition his team excavated and removed a failing retaining wall around my basement walkout. The new concrete block wall looks so much better than the original timber-retained wall
- ROGERSON MASONRYIt started well, but they slapped on the last fifth with a different mortar. The difference in color is clear even after a month. They said the would put a nice cap on the chimney but instead out a 4” thick concrete crown on that is 3” wider that the chimney. It just catches more rain and snow that ever. When I called to ask for some fixes, Bill was aggressive and rude and flatly stated that they would not be doing any revisions
- TimberWolf Contracting LLC.Clinton Ashe of TimberWolf Contracting was immediately responsive to my initial email and provided a prompt and detailed estimate for repairs. We live in Italy currently and have renters in our home in CT and he worked with them to accommodate their schedule. His expertise and skills are appreciated by our family as well as the renters in the home. He provided regular updates and suggested items that needed repair which was very welcome as our distance from the project limits our ability to know the state of the home. I have recommended him and will continue to recommend and utilize his services for any future projects with the home. It is a special kind of relief to have found a skilled craftsman who so painstakingly coordinates with his clients and I feel so grateful to have found him
- Northeast Hardscape & MasonryJustin and his partner veneered our fireplace and built a hearth for us. Justin and his partner did a phenomenal job. In addition, the job only took few days. Justin is communicative, did exactly what he said he was going to do, excellent price, and cleaned up after the job. The guys also laid down cloths to protect our floors. We are so impressed we have asked for pricing for vaneering two chimneys and the front of our home. We highly recommend him and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.�
Masonry Contractors in North Stonington
- Business Description:A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come trueRecent Review:Sammy and his team were professional, on time, and did an excellent job! We would definitely hire them again.jane r.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.Recent Review:Excellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them moreMike M.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t..Recent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their workBrian C.
- Business Description:Ark Home Improvement, is a family owned business and has been operating since 1997 by Noah Cook. We use the highest quality materials and abide by all industry standards and building codes. All home improvements are performed by qualified craftsman with high quality workmanship in mind. We have various references, BBB, arkhomeimprovement.com, and reviews from hundreds of satisfied customers attesting to the quality of our workmanship and customer service. We welcome new customers to contact ..Recent Review:We were going to re-tile the bathroom floor, but Noah suggested a alternative to save us money. We used Traffic Master floating floor. He did a superb job and his attention to detail was exemplary. This is our second project with Noah and have no hesitation recommending him for any household projects you requireMichael G.
- Business Description:Advanced Group is Southeastern Connecticut’s leading expert in residential and commercial remodeling, renovation and new construction. Our team has been a dedicated community partner since our founding in 2002. Advanced Group is licensed, insured and bonded to work in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Suffolk County. Listed for seven consecutive years as one of the country’s Top 500 by Qualified Remodeler Magazine, Advanced Group carries an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau..Recent Review:Great value, delivered on time, at a very competitive price Professional, efficient, responsive, and courteous -- from project managers to installers to office staff Kept to schedule Excellent communicators, keeping us well informed via phone, text, and email Would absolutely hire Advanced Group again, and will be leading contender for future home improvement projectRick D.
- Business Description:STRESS FREE SOLUTIONS HOME IMPROVEMENT HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE FEBRUARY 2002... AND IS GOING STRONG! WE ARE A FULL SERVICE HOME RENOVATION & REPAIR COMPANY. HANDLING INSIDE AND OUT...ROOF TO FOUNDATION, FLOOR TO CEILING, CUSTOM APPLICATIONS/DESIGN...... SO MANY OTHER THINGS TO LONG TO LIST... LETS JUST SAY WE POSSIBLY DO IT ALL! WE SHOW UP OR CALL WHEN WE SAY WE WILL.....YAY! FOR THAT..... OUR MOTTO IS INTEGRITY, QUALITY, RELIABLITY W/ AN EMPHASIS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE. ASK ANY OF OUR LONG T..Recent Review:This is the 2nd time we have used Stress Free Solutions and we would never use another company . Mike, Clive and Ryan are INCREDIBLE!!! Every project was so clean and precise. Everything they did was extremely detailed. They were very respectful and took great care of our home. Great communication and HONESTY! Mike gave us awesome suggestions and went above and beyond for all of our projects. These guys are the absolute BEST and we cannot wait until our next project with them this fall. We cannot say enough amazing things about them. HIGHLY recommended. Even our dogs loved them! :)) Andy & ColleeColleen M.
- Business Description:Company operated by owners for more than 20 years in Connecticut and New York City in everything that is construction and exterior and interior remodeling with comfortable and accessible prices for any projectRecent Review:It was fantastic and the best company I dealt with for renovation. It was wonderful and I highly recommend them.John S.
- Business Description:Perfect Curb is a family owned landscape\hardscape firm that offers a wide variety of services. Our owner is a licensed civil engineer with over 25 years of concrete, soils, and drainage experience. We have a strong commitment to provide superior service and customer satisfaction. Being an engineer, our owner has a strong ethical background and a commitment to building a project the right way. Key components of our mission statement are: to provide superior customer service, build with except..Recent Review:The owner, Dane White, was friendly, prompt, and spent a lot of time discussing the project. The employee, Ron, was friendly and conscientious. We have a difficult property, but he handled the challenge beautifully, going above and beyond what we expected. Highly recommendedPamela F.
- Recent Review:He was outstanding with the work. Friendly, great bid, professional and very happy with their work.Mary T.
- Business Description:I am a licensed and insured Home Improvement Contractor with 30 years of experience in Home Improvements, Remodeling, and Repairs. We are a family owned business with my son working alongside me as a professional interior and exterior painter with both residential and commercial experience. Our attention to detail and workmanship is top-notch. We are reliable and will do whatever it takes to "make it right" for you.My professional abilities as a Handyman and Woodcrafter include but are not li..Recent Review:Timber and Meghan were great to work with. The price for the work was extremely reasonable and Timber was very flexible and creative with solutions. The original plan was to power wash and treat the existing fence and pergola. Timber suggested going over the old fence with a new fence and building a new pergola.The overall cost for these changes was pretty much the materials. We provided Timber with a photo of a pergola that we found on line and he recreated it flawlessly. I cannot praise Timber highly enough. We are thrilled with the new deck. One of our friends is a retired home builder who is never impressed. He had nothing but praise for the quality and craftsmanship of the work. We already have plans to engage Timber for additional projects. PS We had to order a new dishwasher while Timber was here. He installed it for us and took the old one awayDavid M.
Deals in North Stonington for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Old Mystic
- Hope Valley
- Gales Ferry
- Jewett City
- Quaker Hill
masonry contractors in North Stonington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- ABCDExcavating, LLC201 Lebanon Ave
- ABCR SolutionsP.O. Box 512
Old Mystic, Connecticut
- ABG Roofing21 Basley rd
- Advanced Group 61 W Main St
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- All Seasons Home & LandscapePO BOX 314
- Allan Odell Masonry25 Chester St
- Armstrong Chimney Services LLC539 Norwich Ave
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC54 Alger Place
New London, Connecticut
- Coastal Chimney and Masonry212 Greatbrook Rd
- Connecticut Home Network, LLC116 Wawecus Hill Rd
- Cost Masonry LLC824 Colonel Ledyard Highway
- CT Complete Chimney96 Dunham Pl
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC
- Father and Son Masonry8 Colonial Drive
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC18 Highview Rd
- Fine Home Construction5 Harrison St 12 Ridgeway Rd, Easton, CT, 06612
- Fusaro Chimney & Masonry8 Coburn Ave
- FUSARO MASONRYPO BOX 391
- Father and Son Masonry
- Greenewal LLC8 Swanswood Ln
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Greenewal LLC
- M & W Enterprises LLC2 Ann Rd
- maine masonry craft12 maple street
- MAINLY STONE MASONRY184 COSSADUCK HILL RD
North Stonington, Connecticut
- Maiolo Masonry and Concrete, LLC783 West Road
- Majestic Hardscapes & Masonry LLC775 Middletown Rd
- McCutcheon Building & Remodeling32 Myrock Ave
- Michael Mish Construction7 Hazelwood Dr
- Millstream Construction255 Williams St E
- Moss Stone Masonry497 Roode rd
- MPK Masonry, DBA MPK Prolerty Maintenace LLC86 Keeny Rd
- MPL Construction llc325 Phoenixville Rd
- M & W Enterprises LLC
- OC Additions & Remodeling59 Constitution St
- OC Additions & Remodeling
- Sammy Masonry2 Addison Ct
- SAN FRANCISCO CONSTRUCTION37 Walden Ave
New London, Connecticut
- Sean Clark Chimney Services50 Rogers Lake Trl
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Seaview Custom Homes LLC308 Pettipaug Rd
- Spears Masonry8 Elizabeth George Dr
- SRC Restoration39 Division St
- Stone work construction
Mastic, New York
- Stonegate1629 Meriden Rd
- Stones and Stripes, LLC530 Wauregan Road
- STRESS FREE SOLUTIONS HOME IMPROVEMENTS19 Valerie Street
- Sammy Masonry