DeFalco Siding and Construction

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2012

Full remodeling has never been so simple with DeFalco Siding & Construction LLC. Our licensed and bonded contractors will provide you with top quality work at affordable prices. If we can serve you, please call 203-791-8999...

AAF Remodeling

• Award Winning Service • For Over 10 Years, AAF Remodeling has been providing High-Quality Craftsmanship to all of Litchfield, Fairfield, & New Haven Counties! • We Offer a Range of Painting & Remodeling Services: Roofing, Siding, Windows & Window Replacement, Doors, Decks & Porches, & all Carpentry • We Offer Competitive Pricing WITHOUT Sacrificing Quality! • Visit us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Aafremodeling • Call (203) 490-9711 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment • Alternate Phone: (203) 917-1586

Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC

Call us today for a free estimate! 203-808-6886 E-mail: arnoldbestmason@aol.com Since 1973, Arnold's Masonry And Construction LLC is a Family Owned and Operated business. We bring decades of experience on masonry and construction. Providing the old worlds craftsmanship to the new world projects. We are fully insured and licensed. High quality craftsmanship, reasonable rates, local references upon request. We will treat your home like it is ours and make sure we leave you 100% satisfied with our work. Our Service will exceed your expectations! We cater to any type of masonry, concrete, landscaping and asphalt work.

12/09/2019

Beverly T.

excellent, siding, window and roofing job. Crew was extremely hard working, quick, efficient, with meticulous craftsmanship. Even small details were thought of, ending up with a better job than I imagined.

Description of Work
new windows installed and siding put on

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,skylights,doors

09/29/2019

Myrna W.

I had 6 estimates to reroof my house and garage and chose Defalco Siding because of Chris’s attention to detail and responsiveness. It was not the cheapest estimate but Chris exudes confidence and expertise and I definitely made the right choice. Not only did Defalco Siding replace my roof and 6 skylights, but his incredible team rebuilt 3 dormers, replacing damaged cedar faceboards with pvc wood and new cedar siding on the sides. The result is beautiful and I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
I replaced the roof and skylights on my home and detached garage

Category roofing,siding,skylights,woodworking

04/11/2019

Dennis M.

We had been discussing re-siding our home for a while and finally decided to do it in 2019. I reached out to three different contractors for estimates, but it was Chris’s estimate and the time he took to go over all the details that stood out. After comparing all estimates and going back and forth with Chris on some items, it was clear to me that we’d be going with him for the work. Chris is very detailed oriented and pointed out several items a normal homeowner would not have known about the job and how things would look once complete. His attention to detail from beginning to end is unmatched, which is exactly what any homeowner would want from a contractor. His crew was great and it seemed they never went home. They showed up every day on the job early and stayed late to ensure the project stayed on track through to completion. These guys have been with him for nearly 12 years, so that speaks volumes in itself. The house came out great and both my wife and I are very pleased with everything. I highly recommend Chris and his crew for any work you may need to be done. His professionalism and dedication to the job stand heads and tails above many contractors I have dealt with in the past. I guarantee you’ll be pleased with his work. - Dennis McNamara, Bethel, CT

Description of Work
Siding and Gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

07/03/2018

Norman G.

It went great! Chris and his crew were very professional from first meeting to end of the job. The job included taking off a two layer roof and all the aluminum siding on the house due to storm damage. Then replacing roof, siding, gutters and two windows. They did what they said they would and on time. Good clean up. Recommend and hire again...for sure!!! Top performer!

Description of Work
roof, siding, windows, gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

06/08/2018

Kevin S.

Chris, was punctual for our first meeting. I received the estimate very quickly. His crew would work from 7:00am -8:30pm every day including Saturday. The entire project of siding the house, building a portico over the front door, replacing three entry doors and building a new deck was completed in the time frame that and been estimated. The outcome of the project exceeds our expectation. I would hire Deflaco siding again for any projects I may have.

Description of Work
Siding/doors/deck

Category decks,gutter repair,siding

04/03/2018

Deborra A.

This was the most stress free remodeling project ever! Chris’ employees could not have been a harder working crew! They worked from 7:00 AM until dark one night. Whole job took 4 days, no surprises with budget and the clean up was perfect! We are so glad we did this and that we found Chris!

Description of Work
New siding and some repairs on house

Category gutter repair,siding,doors

05/01/2017

Linda F.

It was fantastic! The job was great and they were clean. It was done in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
He redid the siding on my home.

Category siding

12/12/2016

Daniel R.

We are very pleased with outcome of our project. We selected DeFalco based mostly on the positive reviews we read and friends in town who had a positive experience. Our initial call was returned right away, a meeting was scheduled where we were provided all of the planning materials to make our decisions. A fair quotation was provided to us as promised, withing 48 hours and never once did we feel pressured or uncomfortable with the process. We especially liked DeFalco's commitment to the job at hand. They only do one job at a time so the process moves fast. As promised the entire job was completed inside of a week. We are happy with the look and quality of the work performed and have had several neighbors comment favorably as well. Although we did not entertain multiple bids for this project, previous reviews stated that DeFalco was not the lowest or the highest but provided quality work at a fair price and are very professional. I happy to say that I agree with those assessments.

Description of Work
Removal of existing cedar/clapboard siding and installation of vinyl siding & front entryway.

Category gutter repair,siding

11/26/2016

Tom A.

We were completely satisfied and delighted with the work done by DeFalco Siding and Construction. This was a large job and we were on vacation while much of the work was done. Chris DeFalco kept us informed every step of the way with near daily photos and commentary about the progress; and his crew did excellent work. The results are beautiful and our 30 year house looks fresh and new again. He kept every promise and the job was completed on time and on budget. It was a pleasure to deal with real craftsmen and professionals.

Description of Work
Re-side entire house. Replace deck flooring and rails. Install new French door.

Category contractors,decks,siding

09/17/2016

Joe D.

we chose to meet Chris on a recommendation from from our insurance agent.Chris was very polite and listened to what we wanted to do.He never pressured us and offered many helpful ideas and was very patient with us and the many changes we made before work started.once work began we were happy that we opted to use him.His crew did incredible and precise work showing incredible talent.We would highly recommend Defalco Siding and Construction to everyone.

Description of Work
new roof,siding and doors.custom chimney and front portico built.

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,chimney caps

DeFalco Siding and Construction

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2012

19 Candlewood Heights

NEW MILFORD, CT 06776

Vinyl & Wood Siding, Window & Door Installation, Roof Removal & Replacement, , Interior & Exterior- Wood Working & Carpentry, Gutters, & Composite Decking.