A Plus Home Improvements LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2010

A+ Home Improvements is a full service roofing company. We specialize in all types of roofs. We service all of Fairfield and Litchfield county Connecticut. We provide our customers with the best service and very competitive prices!...

When it comes to construction, we have you covered.

Family owned & operated. Give us a call today for any of your Chimney needs.We service the whole state of CT. We sell and install Stoves, Fireplace Inserts, and Fireplaces . We carry Pellet, Wood and Gas. We sell Kozy, Regency, Marquis, Ventis, Hampton, Vermont Castings,Pacific Energy, Napoleon, and Town and Country. Additional fax - (203) 263-8164. Additional phone numbers - (203) 947-6149, Owner cell number for emergency purposes - 860-782-1186.

We Reign…. When it Pours. Gutter King, LLC is the leading Gutter Contractor in Southwestern Connecticut. Based out of Orange, CT, we are a Family Owned and operated gutter company with 25 Years of experience in the industry. The owner, Mike DeVincentis, will be onsite for every job. We utilize the highest quality materials available and offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all Leaks and 10 Years on Craftsmanship. We are an accredited A+ member of the Better Business Bureau and have 100+ Reviews on Home Advisor. Contact us today for gutter installation, cleaning, and repair!

08/11/2017

They did an amazing job and were professional and efficient with the job. They do quality work at an affordable price and have hired them in the past and will be hiring them for a lot more work going forward.

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior Painting and Trim

Category remodeling,house painters

09/24/2016

We would highly recommend A+ Home Improvements. Carlos and his crew were great. Punctual,efficient, clean, courteous, very high quality work. We will use them again!

Description of Work
Removed old deck. Added new, composite deck.

Category decks

09/22/2016

Recently purchased a new home which I knew needed a roof. Carlos was recommended by my agent. He came out for an estimate and I got another for comparison. He provided a fair and reasonable estimate for the work he was providing. His ... MoreRecently purchased a new home which I knew needed a roof. Carlos was recommended by my agent. He came out for an estimate and I got another for comparison. He...

Description of Work
Remove old roof and replace with new roof

09/22/2016

Carlos and his team were everything I was looking for and more. From the quote to finishing the job, Carlos was in constant communication and his team was always on time. For the broad scope of the work required on my house, I was beyond impressed by not only the quality of the work but also the efficiency. I will be to hiring A Plus Home Improvement for my front porch renovation and window replac...

Description of Work
Replaced a section of the roof, gutters, siding, and installed a new foundation for the porch.

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,siding

09/21/2016

Communicated effectively communicated timely Delivered as promised Quality proven in part by very visible improvement in house appearance.

Description of Work
Gave advance assessment of needed areas of work needed to be done. Then, provided written quotation, confirming project activity and materials. Starting time announced and met. Prep work, as projected, started and carefully completed. No surprises and creates continuous excellent performance

Category roofing,house painters

Deck Builders,Building Construction Consultants,Deck Builders,Windows,Home Repair & Maintenance,Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation,Roofing Services Consultants,Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial,Siding Contractors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover