Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Milford, CT
There are 64 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Milford
- Phoenix Home Services IncFantastic. From the very first meeting we were impressed. Professional, hard working, respectful and excellent communicators. We are thrilled with the results and would strongly recommend Phoenix to anyone and will absolutely use them again for future projects!
- East Bay Home RepairWe had an extremely positive experience with Adie Ashma and East Bay Home Repair. We enjoyed working with Adie because we could trust him, and we liked his calm, rational, easygoing personality. He is a good man and an honest man, and he really wants his clients to be pleased with his work. He was comfortable making suggestions and also patient with us when we wanted something done in a particular way – even if it meant redoing work already completed. When problems arose, Adie talked them over with us calmly, and together we decided the best course of action. He also willingly went beyond the letter of our contract, to add small touches to enhance the final outcome – and never nickel-and-dimed us, either. We are very, very pleased with the end result. We love our new bathroom (so spacious, so light!), and we enjoy our refreshed bedroom, too. Not everything went well, however. The carpentry and tiling were uniformly excellent, but the plumbing, sheetrock, and compounding were not always as skillful. The plumbing for the shower and tub went smoothly, for example, but the plumbing for the vanity had to be done three times before it fit just right. In the end, everything looks great and functions flawlessly; the shower, in particular, is gorgeous. Adie’s workers are all polite and friendly, too, but a couple of them are learning new skills by being trained on the job. They also speak only limited English, so communication was sometimes difficult when Adie wasn’t present. Even so, Adie always made sure we were pleased with the work (and redid it if necessary). Two problems, a small one at the end and a big one at the beginning, illustrate Adie’s sincere desire to make sure we were satisfied. Three weeks after the job was complete, the tub stopped draining properly, but Adie quickly returned to replace the drain hose that had become kinked. A more notable problem occurred early on. During demolition, a pipe was dislodged, causing a small water leak, and shortly afterward, a worker misstepped between the exposed floor joists, both of which damaged the living room ceiling below. Adie assured us that he would take care of the damage, and he was true to his word. After the bathroom was complete, he replaced the damaged sheetrock and repainted the entire living room ceiling, so now it looks even better than it did before. In our view, a trustworthy contractor is worth his weight in gold, and Adie is even better than that. He is intelligent, thoughtful, and friendly, too, which made working with him a pleasure. We would definitely hire him again, and will when we renovate our other upstairs bathroom next year. On top of the positive experience, his costs are very reasonable. His proposal was toward the lower end of our range of bids, and MANY thousands of dollars less than the highest one. We highly recommend Adie Ashma read less
- Gove Restoration LLCWe have heard many great things about Gove Restoration and then had an opportunity to use them. They did not disappoint. They are reliable and professional. After coming to our home to look at the job they provided us with a very detailed and clear estimate of what needed to be done with a few options. They were respectful of keeping the area they were working on neat and clean during and after days end. Their workmanship cannot be beat. They provide high quality work and great customer service. I would never hesitate to use them again and recommend them to anyone who is doing a home renovation project read less
- PerfectView Remodeling LLCThe whole project went very smoothly. Very quick response to my inquiry, and the job started and was completed promptly. Lou kept in frequent contact with me and I understood the status of the project all along the way.
- Miguel SantiagoMiguel was safe and deliberate in his diagnosis of our electrical problem. He was very clear in his explanation of our problem and repair options. Miguel was also very warm and friendly. We'll call on him again!
- Sensible Home ProductsMy wife and I walked by a house in our neighborhood on our walk each morning for two weeks noting how meticulous the crew was. Our siding project had been on our home improvement list for far too long and I snapped a photo of Sensible Home Product’s sign and gave Jeremy a call. He responded quickly and set up a time to come over to meet us and our house. He didn’t know it at the time, but it was already his “job to lose”. He did not disappoint and only confirmed what we believed was a company that took pride in their work and used high quality materials that would stand up to the test of time in our harsh New England weather. He checked in with us from time to time as our project’s start date approached and covered seemingly all possible details with the focused objective of ensuring we would be satisfied with the result. We couldn’t be more delighted with how he and his team transformed our house! It did sincerely feel like we were doing business with the Sensible Home Products Family. I don’t know how he does it frankly, but whenever we had a question, Jeremy was always responsive and ensured every detail was addressed. In a world where we often “get what we pay for”, Jeremy and his team far exceeded our expectations! A neighbor friend who was a spectator closely watching the progress from start to finish said, “they aren’t vinyl siding installers, they are artisans”. We agree read less
- Arrow Electrical Construction LLCPerfect Evan was KIND , professional and very courteous. His knowledge and expertise are second to none … The job was done in a timely manner , he cleaned up and left no trace except for the new equipment…. A STELLAR JOB 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 I would have him back in a heartbeat for anything electrical … Gratitud read less
- Mendez Electrical Services, LLCFantastic service! Joel & his buddy did everything we asked & more. Brought outlets up to code. Went out of their way to get a minor part to complete the job. All for the price they quoted. We'd recommend M.E.S. and hire them again in a heartbeat.
- Mendez Electrical Services, LLCSuper job by Joel and his nephew. Fast and efficient! Great job and Great price! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an electrical contractor. Will definitely call them for all our electrical needs!!
- Mendez Electrical Services, LLCJoel Mendez is the best electrician i have ever met and dealt with. His prices were fair and he was very relatable. I do not know or understand electrical anything. He has a way of explaining it in a very understandable way. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Do yourself a favor if you need electrical work done, stop searching and hire Joel Mendez, you won’t regret it read less
Electricians in Milford
- Business Description:We have 2 teams of licensed Electrical contractors to serve your electrical needs. We have a lift truck to reach high structures. We have installed generators and wired homes for "smart house" capability.Recent Review:Very well- on time, on budget, pleasant, respectful of COVID safety. Everything went well.Brian G.
- Business Description:Serving Shoreline Connecticut for 15 years, Power Forward offers a level of service to match the quality of the area. We understand that we are not working on a house, we are working in your home. By staying up to date with the rapidly advancing technology in the trade, Power Forward provides the latest in design and energy efficiency. With our experience in southern New England which boasts some of the oldest homes in the country, Power Forward has the unique ability to efficiently troublesh.. read lessRecent Review:Due to a recent storm, a tree landed on our homes electrical wiring, ripping the cables off our home. Within 24 hours, Power Forward LLC manged to purchase, and reinstall all replacement parts needed, which helped speed up the process to power up our home. I will definitely use this company for any, and all electrical projects in the future. A+ Customer service A+ Quality of work A+ Timelines A+ Cos read lessluis p.
- Business Description:Over 20 years experience. Bullard Havens Tech graduate class of 1996. E1 CT license Electrical Services: New and Remodel work , Additions, Service Upgrades 100 , 200,400 amps. Back Up Generators and general services and repair read lessRecent Review:I spoke to him made arrangements for him to call me when he's in my area . He never called me back. I sent him a text with my info.Willie S.
- Business Description:Breakwater Electric LLC provides full capability electrical contracting for new construction, renovations, tenant improvements, service upgrades, exterior, interior, and landscape lighting.Recent Review:It was excellent. He even offered some advice to me that proved to be beneficial and less costly.Bernie B.
- Business Description:Please allow us to introduce our company. We can work in all phases of residential and commercial electrical work. Accurate Electrical Contractors, LLC has always specialized in commercial and residential as well as service work. We take pride not only in the work we perform but also in our customer relationships. We would appreciate the opportunity to submit a proposal for any future jobs you may have. References provided upon request for past jobs and builders we have performed work for. .. read lessRecent Review:Called and spoke to the owner, Zaim, was given a price and appointment. His worker showed up on time, explained everything he was going to do, assembled the fans, installed them with no marks or damage to the ceiling, and explained how to use the remotes to me. Very courteous, neat and adhered to COVID precautions. Will definitely use this company again read lessJoseph D.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated by 3 generations of Electricians. Currently taking safety precautions in relation to COVID-19 and disinfecting areas where services were completed. We offer a 10% discount to Angie's List members. read lessRecent Review:These guy amazing he did 2 panel upgrades, electrical outlets, outside light and so much more. Highly recommended friendly guys professional a+John C.
- Business Description:Trust a Skilled CT Handyman to Update Your Property Do you need minor home repairs completed? Are you ready to remodel your kitchen? Upgrade your bathroom? If you want to spruce up your space or renovate it completely, turn to Hogan's Handyman Services for help. Offering handyman services across Connecticut, we specialize in Oxford, CT home repairs, home renovations, decks and patios, additions, bathroom remodels and kitchen remodeling in Southbury, Oxford, Newtown, Middlebury, Seymour and mo.. read lessRecent Review:Do not hire this contractor! After a signed contract and payment of deposit, contractor never showed up to do the job. Repeated emails and phone calls were not responded to. The few exceptions were not followed thru in good faith. A year later, June 2021, still trying to recover deposit read lessJames K.
- Business Description:Ray Brown Electric strives to be top electrical contractor in the area of Fairfield County, CT! You Can count on us for turning darkness into light!Recent Review:Great group of professionals. Service was timely, communication was top notch, and the work was excellent!Eve B.
- Business Description:Valerie Spencer Interiors LLC: Precision Window Treatment Installation and Handyman Service. Blinds,shades and interior shutter measurement,installation,repairs and sales. Small job specialty handyman service. Certified professional installer for Hunter Douglas, Kirsch/Levelor as well as Somfy motorized products. Former preferred installer for JC Penney custom decorating. Experience with all product lines including Bali, Graber, Smith&Noble and 3Day blinds. Independent, work with decorators, .. read lessRecent Review:Excellent!Brian was very professional and accurate he was knowledgeable of what I needed done.Brian ran into an issue while installing my faucet and needed to reschedule to come back and fix it he rescheduled in a timely manner even though he was very busy with other jobs Brian refused full payment until the job was complete Brian was a huge help with everything I recommend valerie Spencer interiors and Brian for all your home improvement projects I will be recommending him to all I know who need work done read lessJoe W.
- Business Description:Over 25 years experience working in the family business, we have been professionally servicing both Fairfield and New Haven counties providing complete home Remodeling, Repair & Handyman services.Recent Review:Derrick responded within a day and came out to give me an estimate promptly. He was very reasonable and even when the job ended up being more complicated, he never complained or raised his estimate. He worked hard and was meticulous. I was very impressed and always felt comfortable having him in my home, even when I wasn't there. I'd hire him again in an instant. He is a decent, hard working guy (unlike many others out there. read lessJohn B.
Deals in Milford for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- West Haven
- New Haven
- East Haven
- Beacon Falls
- North Haven
- Sandy Hook
Electricians in Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1966166 Beverly Hill Rd
Clifton, New Jersey
- A C Electric LLC43 Valley Dr
- A S E Electric8 Hearthstone Dr
- A+ Electrical Contractors157 Ward St
- A.C. Electrical Professional Services, LLC210 Depot Rd
- AAA Electrical Services inc.PO Box 9496
New Haven, Connecticut
- AB Electric & Security318 Browns Rd
STORRS MANSFIELD, Connecticut
- ABE-Electric LLC3 Raven Ln
- Ability Electrical Services Inc1012 Old Colony Rd 14
- Accurate Electrical Contractors LLC123 Union city road
- ACE Restoration129 Oxbow Ln
- ADVANCED ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONPO BOX 1956
- Advanced Protection451 Ward Street Ext
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Agile Construction and Home Improvement84 Galpin St Fl 1
- AJC ELECTRIC LLC1215 WOODTICK RD
- Ajro Illuminations8 Corrine Drive
- Al. The Electrician30 BURLINGTON ST.
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALI ElectricP.O. Box 120152
East Haven, Connecticut
- All American Electric LLC59 Scenic View Dr
- All American Home Services36 Summerwood Ridge
- All Bright Electric100 Snake Hill Rd
West Nyack, New York
- All Electric Construction190 B Buckingham Ave
- All Electrical&TelecomPO Box 986
East Granby, Connecticut
- All Star Electric372 N Brooksvale Rd
- AM-PM ROOFING29 Sound View
- America One Abatement Inc.40 Atwater Street
New Haven, Connecticut
- Andy's Home Improvement Center32 Wintonbury Ave
- Angel Electric, LLC48 Bliss Street
- Apex Communications145 Flanders Road
- Apple Hill Construction LLCPO Box 206
Beacon Falls, Connecticut
- Apple Valley Electric LLC.18 Great Pine Path
- Apples to Apples Inc.1204 Main Street #206
- APPRECIATED TOUCH50 RANDAL AVE
West Hartford, Connecticut
- AR Renovations LLC25 Murray Rd
- Archadeck of Hartford - Fairfield2490 Black Rock Tpke #244
- Arrow Electrical Construction LLC25 Robin Ln
New Haven, Connecticut
- Attention To Detail Construction28 Marlson Rd
- Automatic Door70 Raton Rd Ste 14-Q
- Automatic TLC Energy64 Oakland Ave
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut
- Automation Plus LLC30 Sidney St
East Haven, Connecticut
- AWB ELECTRICAL SERVICES LLC107 SOUTH MAIN STREET #4 4
- Ayala Electric LLC20 Tomlinson Rd
- Azel Electric LLC108 Bassick Ave
- A C Electric LLC
- BARTHOLOMEW ELECTRIC, LLC363 ELM ST
- Baybrook Remodelers Inc824 Boston Post Rd
West Haven, Connecticut
- Beeline Electrical Enterprises LLC4 Hunt Rd
- Bernier Building & Remodeling Inc167 Cherry St # 405
- Betances Electrical LLC132-28 14th Ave
College Point, New York
- Bethany Electric615 Litchfield Trpk
- Better Built Basements LLC229 Christian Ln
- Blake James Construction123 Edson Ave
- BLND handyman services
- Breakwater Electric10 Goundry Drive
- Breakwater Electric LLC290 Johnson Ave # 1
- Bristol Electrical WorksPO Box 1953
- BRISTOL VACUUM CLEANER922 stafford ave
- Brite-Rite Electrical ServicesP.O. Box 738
- Brooks Electric LLC22 Chestnut Hill Road
East Hampton, Connecticut
- Brooks Energy1 Canal St
- Byrd's Contracting and Maintenance, LLC139 Laura Road
- BARTHOLOMEW ELECTRIC, LLC
- C & G ELECTRIC, INCP.O. BOX 177
West Suffield, Connecticut
- C & T ELECTRIC CORP77 INDUSTRIAL PARK RD
VERNON ROCKVILLE, Connecticut
- C F Electrical Service LLC178 Lucille St Ext Suite 01
- C Maratta Builder LLC64 Groveland Ter.
- CAG Electrical Co., Inc.375 Mather St Ste 8
- Cambridge Electric LLC24 Straitsville Rd. FLR 2
- Carson Richard Kitchen And Bath Designs1275 Cromwell Ave Suite B13
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- Caruso Construction LLC1840 Morrill St Apt 207
- Casner Electric LLC1783 Meriden Waterbury Tpk PO Box 786
- Cassella Electric LLC73 Kathrine Dr
- Celebration Contracting LLC20 Hamilton Dr
- Celo High Quality Painting & Home Improvement, LLC421 New Haven Ave
- CGM electric, LLC308 Fairlea Road
- Charter Oak Generator Sevice LLC.22 Hillwood Lane
- Chief Electric LLC89 North Main Street
Beacon Falls, Connecticut
- CITE Electrical & Security Group356 Howard Drive
- Climatech Mechanical Heating and Air Conditioning150 Dudley Ave.
- COLLEGE BOUND HANDYMAN441 TOLLGATE RD
South Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Collegiate Property Management
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Connect Electric, Inc.39 Old Blue Hills Rd.
- Country Paint & Hardware Inc.2410 Foxon RD
North Branford, Connecticut
- CPE Electric LLC259 Wolcott Road
- CROWN ELECTRIC73 ROSEMARY LN
- CSC & Son LLC Home Improvement32 Pond St
- CTGutterPro, LLC81 Clear Lake Rd
North Branford, Connecticut
- Curb Appeal Home Improvement105 Orland St
- C & G ELECTRIC, INC
- D'Angelo and Son Remodeling105 Wallingford Rd
- D.F. MCDERMOTT COMPANY LLC171 WAKELEE AVE
- Dave's home repair,lawn,and snow removal16 hubbard st
- DCA Home Improvement9 Rivercove Dr
- Diamond Electric933 East St
New Britain, Connecticut
- DIVENERE COMPANIES LLC35 WOOSTER CT A
- Diversified Electrical Contracting Inc.P.O. Box 221
FALLS VILLAGE, Connecticut
- Do it electric76 Stuyvesant Ave
East Haven, Connecticut
- DPM ELECTRIC64 FIELD RD 1B
- DSA ELECTRIC147 JOHN ST
- D'Angelo and Son Remodeling