Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Dayville, CT
There are 22 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Dayville
- CT Complete ChimneyThese guys are awesome, hands down. They came to my house quickly and did a full inspection and quote the same day. Started work two weeks later and rebuilt both of my crumbling chimneys beautifully. Nelson, Kevin, Segundo, and Carlos - you are all excellent!
- Tetlow Builders LLCOur experience with Tetlow Builders was fantastic! Dave Tetlow and his entire crew was top notch! The workmanship was superior, and the communication was spot on! We worked extremely well together. Dave was great to bounce our ideas off of. We came up with lots of great unique features in the project. We started with an addition adding 2 rooms, a full bath and a separate laundry room and hallway. We were so very pleased we added on many more jobs! We added trim work, kitchen backsplash, counter and sink, flooring throughout our summer cottage, a patio and sidewalk, and even a full outdoor shower as well. We have already recommended him to friends. We will use Tetlow Builders again and again when needed. Better experience than expected!!
- Roger's Top Notch Painting LLCRoger is a reliable contractor. He will follow the instructions, however he is experienced enough to make suggestion that improve the outcome. He and his crew completed the job on time and in good finish but most important of all, his price was reasonable. I would hire him again.
- Thomas Construction LLCAll was done professionally and on time. The price was reasonable, but the care and responsiveness of Zach was what was outstanding. He also helped us design what needed to be done, and that made a difference as well.
- Rosado Landscaping & Design LLCRosado landscaping & Design LLC did an amazing job very detailed and hardworking 10/10 will be hiring them again.
- Alex MasonryThey did a tremendous job. I had locals look at it and they were negative on the outcome. Alex Masonry came in and did exactly what needed to be done. We hire them for more work. Class act very knowledgeable and excellent craftsmanship.
- Tetlow Builders LLCDavid and his team did a wonderful job of replacing a rather aged second-floor bedroom deck. The end result was so good that it put my ground floor deck to shame, so I asked him do a similar job on the ground floor deck. In addition his team excavated and removed a failing retaining wall around my basement walkout. The new concrete block wall looks so much better than the original timber-retained wall
- ROGERSON MASONRYIt started well, but they slapped on the last fifth with a different mortar. The difference in color is clear even after a month. They said the would put a nice cap on the chimney but instead out a 4” thick concrete crown on that is 3” wider that the chimney. It just catches more rain and snow that ever. When I called to ask for some fixes, Bill was aggressive and rude and flatly stated that they would not be doing any revisions
- TimberWolf Contracting LLC.Clinton Ashe of TimberWolf Contracting was immediately responsive to my initial email and provided a prompt and detailed estimate for repairs. We live in Italy currently and have renters in our home in CT and he worked with them to accommodate their schedule. His expertise and skills are appreciated by our family as well as the renters in the home. He provided regular updates and suggested items that needed repair which was very welcome as our distance from the project limits our ability to know the state of the home. I have recommended him and will continue to recommend and utilize his services for any future projects with the home. It is a special kind of relief to have found a skilled craftsman who so painstakingly coordinates with his clients and I feel so grateful to have found him
- Northeast Hardscape & MasonryJustin and his partner veneered our fireplace and built a hearth for us. Justin and his partner did a phenomenal job. In addition, the job only took few days. Justin is communicative, did exactly what he said he was going to do, excellent price, and cleaned up after the job. The guys also laid down cloths to protect our floors. We are so impressed we have asked for pricing for vaneering two chimneys and the front of our home. We highly recommend him and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.�
Masonry Contractors in Dayville
- Business Description:A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come trueRecent Review:Sammy and his team were professional, on time, and did an excellent job! We would definitely hire them again.jane r.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.Recent Review:Excellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them moreMike M.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t..Recent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their workBrian C.
- Business Description:I have 15 years of experience. I like to do what I do. Ceramic Tile, Natural stone, Walkways and PatiosRecent Review:I want to give 5 stars for quality and overall rating, however some of the tiling in the shower does look like it was a DYI job and not a professional job. Hired due to original contractor doing an awful job & then leaving the job unfinished. They were all very pleasant, punctual and did the work in the time frame I was promised. The price was very good as well. I will have to, eventually, have some of the tile redone as it does look like I did it myself in some spots. His guys that did the tiling actually chipped 6+ tiles, probably due to a dull blade so those should actually be replaced as well. There were some issues with the finishing work his guys had done poorly that I was concerned about and once I contacted him he apologized and came back to fix them which did help in the overall look of the jobStaci G.
- Business Description:Specializing in CHIMNEY AND FIREPLACE SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They were fantastic. They were very professional and very polite. They came in and did exactly what they said they would. They were timely and very nice.judith m.
- Business Description:United We Stand LLC, Fully licensed and insured commercial and residential contractor in both Rhode Island and Connecticut. CT NHC- 011983, CT HIC- 615687, RI LIC-38381Recent Review:They stripped the roof down to nothing, and did a fantastic job replacing it. They kept us totally informed. They sub-contracted the gutters. Very good job cleaning upDennis L.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company. All of our employees are very well trained in all aspects of landscaping and hardscaping services. We do not hire subcontractors to do our work. Our work is done by us. Please contact us about billing procedures and promotions that are going on right nowRecent Review:Excellent, polite workers !!!!! Very, very pleased. Prompt, superior workmanship.Betty L.
- Business Description:Ark Home Improvement, is a family owned business and has been operating since 1997 by Noah Cook. We use the highest quality materials and abide by all industry standards and building codes. All home improvements are performed by qualified craftsman with high quality workmanship in mind. We have various references, BBB, arkhomeimprovement.com, and reviews from hundreds of satisfied customers attesting to the quality of our workmanship and customer service. We welcome new customers to contact ..Recent Review:We were going to re-tile the bathroom floor, but Noah suggested a alternative to save us money. We used Traffic Master floating floor. He did a superb job and his attention to detail was exemplary. This is our second project with Noah and have no hesitation recommending him for any household projects you requireMichael G.
- Business Description:We are a small, local business serving Eastern CT. We offer free estimates for any services.Recent Review:Mr. Pasholli proved to be the highly competent craftsman we were looking for in the repair of our very nice stone wall, built by a master stonemason in the 50's. He provided quality work at a reasonable price, and followed through on everything as discussed. Highly recommend him based on our experienceDEBORAH M.
- Business Description:Locally owned business with over 30 years of experience in stone and masonry work. Stone Age Masonry is a one stop shop for all your masonry and hardscape needs. Mike takes pride in being meticulous and pays close attention to every stone laid to the highest standard. His focus is bringing your visions to life with quality work and exceptional craftsmanship. We offer free estimates and guarantee all our workRecent Review:It went very well. All of them were good, polite, and on time.joe A.
Deals in Dayville for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- South Woodstock
- Central Village
- North Grosvenordale
- North Scituate
masonry contractors in Dayville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- A-ALL Construction Services57 Rolfe Sq
Cranston, Rhode Island
- ABCDExcavating, LLC201 Lebanon Ave
- ABCR SolutionsP.O. Box 512
Old Mystic, Connecticut
- ABG Roofing21 Basley rd
- Advanced Group 61 W Main St
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- All Seasons Home & LandscapePO BOX 314
- Allan Odell Masonry25 Chester St
- Angeli Concrete & Construction14 Grove St
- Armstrong Chimney Services LLC539 Norwich Ave
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- Greenewal LLC8 Swanswood Ln
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Greenewal LLC
- Kadosh Construction318 Temple St
- Kadosh Construction
- M & J Roofing7 Providence St
- maine masonry craft12 maple street
- Maiolo Masonry and Concrete, LLC783 West Road
- Majestic Hardscapes & Masonry LLC775 Middletown Rd
- Michael Mish Construction7 Hazelwood Dr
- Millstream Construction255 Williams St E
- Moss Stone Masonry497 Roode rd
- MPL Construction llc325 Phoenixville Rd
- M & J Roofing
- New England HardscapesPO Box 171
- New England Masonry LLC25 George St
- New England Stone Source, LLC854 Providence Pike
- New Hope Carpentry58 May Street
- Northeast Hardscape & Masonry80 Salisbury St
- New England Hardscapes
- OC Additions & Remodeling59 Constitution St
- OC Additions & Remodeling
- Sammy Masonry2 Addison Ct
- SAN FRANCISCO CONSTRUCTION37 Walden Ave
New London, Connecticut
- Spears Masonry8 Elizabeth George Dr
- SRC Restoration39 Division St
- Stone Age Masonry57 Woodhaven Rd
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
- Stone work construction
Mastic, New York
- Stonegate1629 Meriden Rd
- Stones and Stripes, LLC530 Wauregan Road
- Sammy Masonry
- TimberWolf Contracting LLC.111 Bloomingdale Rd
Quaker Hill, Connecticut
- TimberWolf Contracting LLC.
- Will Power Home Improvements172 Snake Meadow Rd
- Will Power Home Improvements