The cost to build a boat dock averages $14,075. Prefabricated or assembled types run as low as $1,000, while permanent ones run between $50,000 and $75,000.
Get matched with top dock builders in Danbury, CT
There are 17 highly-rated local dock builders.
Recent Dock Building Reviews in Danbury
- Timeless Decks & RenovationsWhile my wife and I have decided not to move forward with this project, I want to thank John for his quick response in reaching out to us. Professional and courteous!!
- SeaBoard DockbuildingAmazing! Ron is not just a craftsman. He is an artisan. He takes enormous pride in his work, and has the utmost integrity. I would refer him to anyone and everyone, and look forward to working with him again.
- LONG ISLAND DECKINGEntire job went extremely well from demolition and removal of our old wooden deck to foundation work and installation of new deck. Work crew were courteous and professional.
- LONG ISLAND DECKINGJay and his team were fantastic to work with throughout our deck project. From the start, Jay was very responsive and easy to get in touch with about questions or forthcoming with regular updates and next steps. His team was courteous, efficient and neat. We highly recommend this company and know with certainty that you will be just as happy as we are with your final product
- Acryfin Deck & Dock CoatingsThe Acryfin Coating that they applied to my deck is really an exceptional product it it will add at least 10 years to the life of our deck. They were very professional and did excellent work, I would highly recommend the product & service.
- Top Notch Carpentry & RemodelingMike responded right away and scheduled the estimate within a week from our first phone call. At the time of the estimate, I felt that Mike was listening to what my needs were. He then customized a proposal to fulfill those needs. He outlined the Scope of work in person which made me comfortable that we were not leaving anything out. Mike and his team were punctual and neat throughout the project. I was very pleased with the quality of the work performed. I was impressed with how Important it was to Mike to keep me informed at each stage. Overall I am completely satisfied with the projects that Mike and Top Notch have done for us
- Top Notch Carpentry & RemodelingMichael is a highly experienced carpenter in all aspects of home construction. He has the right tools for every job, and he uses those tools with skill and craftsmanship. Whether it be a window, roofing shingles, railing spindles, or heavy structural components -- such as the support posts for my cantilevered deck and porch -- all of them are fit and aligned with precision. He and I work on a basis of mutual trust. Michael is a man of his word. I echo the detailed comments of the review dated May 30, 2013. Since I value a job that lasts because it's done right at a fair price, Michael will continue to be my go-to man
- Top Notch Carpentry & RemodelingMichael came highly recommended to us and we had high expectations based on this. He and his team did not disappoint! The service from start to finish was top rate, or should I say Top Notch! The workers were very friendly, hardworking and neat cleaning up at the end of each day. Michael was on the job daily and was involved in the actual work making sure that things were done to his high standards. We are very pleased and will be using Top Notch for other projects in the future
- Top Notch Carpentry & RemodelingMichael performed work for me a few years ago excellently. A problem occurred recently with one of the products and I called him. He was very responsive, didn't keep me waiting and came out the next day. He corrected the problem free of charge...he really knows his stuff! Highly recommend!
- Top Notch Carpentry & RemodelingI have owned several (five) homes in my life time, and undergone any number of extensive home remodeling projects. This was without doubt THE BEST experience I have ever had with a contractor! Mike and his team were hard-working, efficient and highly professional at all times. Mike did everything he said he was going to do, in all cases on time and on budget. He started the work the day he said the work would be started -- and he completed the work two weeks later, the very day he said the work would be completed. He worked long hours to make it happen, in spite of inclement weather outside his control, and even went above-and-beyond to protect our property as if it were his own home during the bad weather periods. Our good experience started with Mike's quote, which was far more detailed and well thought out than the competing quotes. It was by no means the cheapest -- but it was competitive, and it was very clear that Mike had taken the time to think through the project in detail where others hadn't. Mike was very clear about what was included in the quote, and what would be additional -- should there be additional work needed once the team got into the job (in fact, once he pulled up our roofs, there were indeed a few sections of support beams that had rotted and needed to be replaced --- but because of Mike's clarity up front, there was no question that this was outside the scope of the original quote). Both the quote for the job, as well as the hourly rate Mike quoted for any additional work needed, was more than reasonable... especially considering the quality of work that was done. Mike also went the extra mile to point out areas of future potential problems or concerns as he found them -- but without trying to "sell" us that more than was necessary should be fixed right away. We appreciated feeling that he was truly "on our side" in understanding that we had a set budget, and prioritizing what was urgent vs. what could wait for another day. Finally, I can't speak highly enough about the quality of the work done. I have worked with many contractors who will press and cut corners to get a job done quickly, or who will realize they have under-quoted a job and then try to cut corners to make up the time on the back end. Not Mike. Mike is as meticulous as they come. His preparation is thorough; his measurements are perfect; and his final work is flawless. When the project was complete, we could not find a single seam, gap or ill-fitting joint anywhere -- it was PERFECT! As you can tell, we are very, very satisfied customers and we will definitely be using Mike and his team again and again for our future projects
Dock Builders in Danbury
- Business Description:A plus home services specializes in the construction of decks and pergolas.we also offer repair services. We offer zero down payment financing available.Recent Review:It was perfect. It came out beautiful.Roberta Q.
- Business Description:We are a full service contracting company. We can do from small to large scale projects. Free estimates and emergency repairs or insurance claims processed immediately. We have been in business on Long Island for over 30 years and have a full reference list of very satisfied customersRecent Review:Tony scalerio owner did a fantastic job with my kitchen remodel. He was very professional always on time and kept me apprised of everything including his subcontractors. he gutted the old kitchen widened door way sheet rocked speckled and installed new cabinets range hood along new tile floor and tile backsplash I would definitely recommend and use again for any home improvements that I may need in future. Very detailed orientated and meticulous in all of the work he performs. Would definitely rate 5 star worEileen J.
- Business Description:A New York professional construction company that is fully licensed an insured since 1989. Free estimates, travel any where in the state of New York and customer service guaranteed. www.olivospropertyperfection.coRecent Review:Very well, the employees of Olivos Property Perfection did amazing work on the house. Thanks a lot. Very good workers.Patrick L.
- Business Description:Olympus Painting, LLC has been serving the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania areas since 2006. When John started his business it was important that people could trust him as a contractor when they hired him. John also wanted to provide a service that when finished, people would remember his name and recommend his services to others! John’s Success Has Grown Through The Years With Over 90% Of His Work Being From Referrals Alone!!! Today, Olympus Painting LLC remains a small local bus..Recent Review:We were RIDICULOUSLY THRILLED with the work that John and his crew did at our home. John was the first person who contacted me, and he provided us with the most reasonable estimate. They showed up when they said they would, demonstrated consistent hard work and respectfulness, and the finished project is just stunning. We plan to have them back next year to finish some of our other outbuildings on the property. Truly excellent workers, they get our highest recommendationMegan H.
- Business Description:With over 12 years in the construction industry, we are an owned and operated company that will get the job done right the first time. We can do big or small projects and we can work out your payment too. Our company's mission is to build relationships with our customers, so they always know who to call. We look forward to working with you, give us all call todayRecent Review:Rafael did excellent work! We are blessed to have him.barb g.
- Business Description:Bradsell Contracting is a family owned construction company. From small scale projects to large renovations, our reliable team of skilled carpenters and painters will deliver high quality results guaranteed to increase the beauty and value of your home. Bradsell Contracting strongly believes in developing relationships with you, the client, in order to fully understand your needs and provide you with distinctive service, and fine crafted workRecent Review:Perfect work! The gentleman who was sent was efficient, polite, and professional. His work was stellar. Everyone from Bradsell is beyond excellent. I won't use anyone else.Mary R.
- Business Description:We're a licensed, insured and bonded company of professionals ready to make your dream home a reality.Recent Review:The service was fantastic, they came on time, they are on schedule, they clean up after themselves and I can't say enough good words about them. I will surely use them again.Mrs Crissi C.
- Business Description:Wise Carpentry is the carpentry service most used in Ct. Owned by Carl Wise, the decking, framing, siding carpentry professional. Carl is focused on each and every carpentry detail of each construction job. Carl Wise, in the Carpentry business for 25+ years, is familiar with every phase of carpentry construction in Ct. Wise Carpentry is often the "go-to" source for many Ct. home owners as Wise Carpentry has a long history of New Construction, Restoration, Decking and on time completion of pro..Recent Review:This is our second time using Carl Wise and crew. The Job went great ! Carl and his team showed up promptly . Replaced old vinyl siding with new Boral siding . We added a tricky element with some copper detail. The crew were pleasant just to be around, great atmosphere everyone working in concert . Shouts of numbers going back and forth of lengths to be cut. Nice comradery, just pleasant working atmosphere which happens when things are done right . We will continue to call on CarlMargaret C.
- Business Description:Home exterior remodeling specialists serving Fairfield County since 1997. Our exterior division specializes in the following services : Wood Rot Repairs / Replacement and New Construction Windows / Cedar Wood and Cement Fiberboard Siding / Cedar Wood and PVC Trim Boards / Asphalt Shingle and Wood Shake Roofing / Ipe Wood and PVC Composite Decks. Our extensive experience in home building and home remodeling services coupled with the artistic abilities of our talented craftsmen truly separa..Recent Review:The project went well and we are very satisfied with the work.Kirk S.
- Business Description:WINNER OF THE ANGIES LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS ! Pickering Construction LLC is dedicated to providing customers with professional home repair and general construction of the highest quality at competitive prices. Steven Pickering owner/master carpenter brings to the table over 15 years of experience in the building trades. Customer satisfaction is our main goal. We do the job right the first time, no exceptions! We value our customers recommendations as our best..Recent Review:Steve and his crew were hired to completely gut and remodel two full bathrooms. For one bathroom, we got rid of an alcove tub and replaced with a tub and walk in shower, so a decent amount of new plumbing was required. We had gotten a few estimates and his came in higher than one contractor’s who we weren’t sure about, and right in line with another shop we were considering. Both of the “higher” estimates were right in line with regional averages for the work we were asking for. In the end, I think we got a total bargain! We’ve been through/overseen other (sometimes large) renovations, with many subcontractors and moving parts, and out of all of them, Steve was the best. He is very laid back but knowledgeable and thoughtful about offering his expertise and opinions to make the project flow better or cost less, and he didn’t mind taking the time to chat to figure things out we hadn’t thought through. He was also just as comfortable when we wanted things a certain way or requested changes. He went the extra mile if needed and his whole crew were the same way. There was no drama whatsoever and lots of little things they did were simply absorbed into the amount already agreed upon. Al, Ron, Ralph, and the rest of the crew were all friendly, skilled and efficient. And with Covid, they masked up and we really appreciated it. Lastly, as a woman who happened to be the point person and decision maker for this project, I can’t tell you how much I appreciated the simple respect for my point of view, experience and opinions. From everybody. This has not always been the case in the past, and I think it’s so worth giving a shout out for. Thanks, Steve and crew! We love our bathrooms, and we hope to have you guys back to take a look at the kitchen when we’re readyDavid C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dock builder articles
Owning a lakeshore property comes with some additional responsibilities. Keep your lakeshore from eroding with one of these three beautiful lakeshore options.
A shoreline landscape contractor can maintain your lake house or other waterfront property's landscaping. A regular landscaper might not have the know-how.
Find dock builders in
- New Fairfield
- North Salem
- Croton Falls
- Sandy Hook
- South Salem
- Cross River
- New Milford
- Goldens Bridge
dock builders in Danbury
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Class Builders Inc1736 Route 6
Carmel, New York
- ACF2891A Montauk Hwy
Brookhaven, New York
- Agile Construction and Home Improvement84 Galpin St Fl 1
- alex c.k restoration inc12-09 Astoria Blvd
Astoria, New York
- All in 1 General Contracting6 Bluebird Lane
Manchester, New Jersey
- ALL IN 1 PLUS259 Merchants ave
South Plainfield, New Jersey
- alz construction llc26 Theodore Ln
- Anchor Contracting LLCPO Box 1515
Jackson, New Jersey
- Anchor Marine Construction, LLC575 Prospect st unit 261b
Lakewood, New Jersey
- Antosek & Associates llc268 W. Passaic Ave.
Bloomfield, New Jersey
- Arrow Marine Contracting259 Drum Point Rd., Unit 4
Brick, New Jersey
- Artizon Construction LLC94 Diaz St
- A-Class Builders Inc
- B COOPER CONSTRUCTION CO528 Homer Ter
Union, New Jersey
- Bear Construction LLC174 POINT BREEZE DR
- Best Deck and Shed716 Newman Springs Road Suite 204
Lincroft, New Jersey
- BQP.LLC135-29 94th St
Ozone Park, New York
- Bradsell Contracting2 Hollyhock Ln
Bedford, New York
- Brandstrom Properties LLC85A Ethan Allen Hwy
- Burke Construction468 Post Road East
- B COOPER CONSTRUCTION CO
- C B ELECTRIC INC.685 Broadway
Bayonne, New Jersey
- Cee Dee Professional Floors81 Bushey Ave
Yonkers, New York
- Chris Roofing & Siding1795 Baldwin St
- Citiscape Construction1400 Avenue Z Suite 302
Brooklyn, New York
- Cjconstruction101 Halstead Ave
Port Chester, New York
- Connolly Construction Company LLC225 Park Street
New Canaan, Connecticut
- Corcoran's Custom Fence88 Sherry Lane
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- Costa Construction & Son LLCPO Box 1281
Andover, New Jersey
- County Home Crafters102 Lyon Pl
Lynbrook, New York
- CRA Site Lawn and Land Development241 Chelsea ave
Long Branch, New Jersey
- C B ELECTRIC INC.
- G.S.Weiss2470 Madison Ave
- General constuction252 52st Brooklyn
Brooklyn, New York
- General home improvement contracting265 sylvan st
- Gianna's Contracting33 CT-55
- GJ Brothers Builders7 Pinetop Dr
Central Islip, New York
- Gold Coast Pavers496 Grand Blvd
Westbury, New York
- GuGo Enterprise2 Amackassin Ter
Yonkers, New York
- J T SERVICES & REPAIRS, INC.2665 ROUTE 22
PATTERSON, New York
- JBA Landscape & Design LLC209 Dorsa Ave
Wayne, New Jersey
- JC Construction10 Eustace Dr
Commack, New York
- Jemsco Services, llc99-79 164th Road
Howard Beach, New York
- JERSEY STEEL DOORS INC95 N 11TH ST
Newark, New Jersey
- JMMR Flooring Specialist 21 Dayton St
Sandy Hook, Connecticut
- Jordan Remodeling201 LENORE DR
- JR carpenter15 clifton place 1st floor
- J T SERVICES & REPAIRS, INC.
- lakescape154 south king street
- Leib Designs500 West 43rd St. #27E
New York, New York
- Level Line Construction22-55 31st street
Astoria, New York
- Liberty General Contracting INC.1680 Hutchinson River Pkwy
Bronx, New York
- Lioni construction and MaintenancePO Box 6334
Bridgewater, New Jersey
- M Johnson Carpentry1 Toddville Ln
CORTLANDT MANOR, New York
- M.A. Construction300 Washington Ave.
Pleasantville, New York
- Major Cleaning, Inc68 Howland Ave
- Mike's Outdoor Services26 Seven Oaks Ln
Brewster, New York
- Mitigation Solutions, LLC340 W. Jericho Turnpike
Huntington, New York
- Modalart Shipping & Storage Containers52 Duffy Street
- M Johnson Carpentry
- Pagano Brothers Carpentry, Inc.70 Clark Street
Patchogue, New York
- Phase One Construction63 Joes Hill Road
Brewster, New York
- Pickering Construction LLC127 Candlewood Mountain Road
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- Precision Home Builders Inc.1763 Seward ave
Bronx, New York
- PREMIUM TECHNICAL SERVICES CORP2487 N JERUSALEM RD
East Meadow, New York
- Professional Home Improvement8109 20th ave
Brooklyn, New York
- PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE'S10800 Foothill Blvd Suite 100
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Pagano Brothers Carpentry, Inc.
- R & L General Contractor Masonry Inc.80 SAND LANE 2
Staten Island, New York
- Rahat Construction Corp.720 E 39 St
Brooklyn, New York
- Ramirez Construction
Suffolk, New York
- Rassa construction32 elm tree
- Ray Brown Jr Services LLC49 Catswamp Rd
Hackettstown, New Jersey
- Regatta Dock Systems
- Richard John Novak LTDP.O. Box 907
River Head, New York
- Robert S. Interiors, Inc.445 BEACH 68TH ST
Arverne, New York
- RTK Design Group/Encompass By RTK Design Group99 North Main Street
Marlboro, New Jersey
- R & L General Contractor Masonry Inc.