Emerald Seamless Gutter Corp

Founded 1972 • With Angi since April 2010

Bob Gannon has been installing gutters since 1972. Emerald Seamless Gutters specialize in all phases of gutter work and we like to consider ourselves experts in the field. Emerald Seamless has installed gutters on structures from garages to churches to condo and home developments with 800 units. That is 38 years of gutter work and keeping the rain where it needs to be. I hope you find all the information you need on this site about the products and services we offer. We look forward to working with you"...

Reliable Roofers & company LLC

With years of professional experience, we are experts in all areas of residential and commercial roofing! Our qualified team can assess, repair and replace any roofing structure in a safe, efficient, cost effective, professional manner. From the beginning to the end we partner with you to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our team is composed of experienced certified installers for both residential & commercial protecting one of your largest investments, Reliable Roofing, provides solutions for every aspect of your roof. Contact us today, we look forward to servicing you!

Labanda Gutters

We do gutter installation. We repair and install. We also do gutter cleaning. We do roofing and sidings. Please contact our business now we give free quotes 203-5014024

Gutter Boys LLC

With over 20 years experience, owner Giovanni Jimenez and Gutter Boys LLC guarantee quality service at affordable rate. Family owned and operated, Giovanni and his team specialize in aluminum, copper, K-style and half around gutters custom made to fit any angle. Giovanni's passion for this business sets his team apart and has allowed Gutter Boys to become an industry leader in Fairfield County and the surrounding area. Better Business Bureau accredited and offering a unique Gutter Maintenance program, we offer flexible and customized solutions for every homeowner's gutter needs.

05/06/2016

Made appointments two times-first time was waiting all day for the guy to show up without success- no one came and no one called to reschedule. I called again, Bob said that he was busy and had no wireless service to call to cancel. I believed him and made an appointment for the second time. Once again I spent entire day waiting, I tried to call him- he did not pick up the phone, at the end of the day no one came. I did not even get a courtesy call. I think is it irresponsible and rude to schedule appointments and make people to wait for them and to choose not to show up or call.

Description of Work
did not have a chance to do anything

10/04/2014

Fantastic. This is Saturday and it is pouring and he came and fixed it!

Description of Work
Bob had installed gutters about a year ago. Today, during a real downpour we were overflowing in one place. I emailed him and an hour later, in this intense rain Bob showed up and remedied the problem. Amazing

10/01/2013

Good job, quick and efficient.

Description of Work
Replaced section of rear gutter

10/27/2012

Called Emerald Seamless Gutter to look at the gutter on the back side of my house that had been damaged in last October's snow storm. They reccomended replacing the gutter as it would cost just as much as replacing it. Although it was a small job they came out at the time that they said they would and completed it in a timely manner. Very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement on one side of house.

06/20/2011

The company replaced a section of our gutter. They were EXCELLENT, very punctual, and did an outstanding job, not only of repairing the portion of our gutter which had been damaged, but of cleaning out the other portions for us. HIGHLY recommend them.

03/31/2011

They arrived exactly on time and got right to the job. Completed, cleaned up and left in a timely manner. Work was done by two employees, but the owner came at the start of the job and gave me a breakdown of how they were going to do the job, and gave instructions to the employees while I was there and all instructions were followed exactly.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters, leaders for the whole house and installed gutter guards at the same time.

03/25/2011

They were fantastic. They were the best and were very inexpensive. My contractor walked away in the middle of the job and didn’t finish the stuff that he was supposed to do like the gutters on the new addition. He had done the gutters on the other side and hadn’t even completed them. So, I had Emerald come out. They matched up the gutters. They were very quick about it and it was a perfect match. There was no leaking or mess. It was surprising that the cost was less by half and it was half as much for more gutters than what I paid on the house. Everything they did was perfect. While they were here, my neighbor walked over and saw the job that they were doing and asked for an estimate. They went over and gave an estimate. We had yard signs on our yard for a while. They were super clean. They pulled the stuff out of the back of a truck on a roll and it was done right there on the driveway. There wasn’t a speck of metal or anything. You never knew they had been there.

Description of Work
Emerald Seamless Gutter Corp installed gutters on my new addition last spring or early last summer.

10/06/2010

The owner was really on top of everything. He came out, gave me a walk-around, and gave me three different options. He picked the option that he thought would be appropriate for me. We had a little bit of trouble staying connected. They did call back and respond. They showed up on time.

Description of Work
They did some work on the gutters.

04/12/2010

Beautiful work. Clean, fast and professional. His price is so reasonable I would almost consider it cheap.

Description of Work
He installed the gutters on our home.

01/26/2006

THEY CAME IN WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD, AND THEY DID A GOOD JOB. THEY WERE VERY CLEAN AND NEAT WHEN THEY WERE THROUGH.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED THE GUTTERS AND DOWNSPOUTS.

Category gutter repair

Gutter installation, repairs, leaf protection & gutter maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard