Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Avon, CT
There are 30 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Avon
- Basement Solutions LLCI strongly recommend Basement Solutions for your basement needs! Bill worked on my basement on June 8, 2021. I'm writing this review on August 28, 2021 (about 3 months later). I contacted (Basement Solutions) after having had estimates and plans of actions from 4 other companies. I checked reviews, compared different solutions that were offered, and chose Bill. His plans sounded more convincing, and he promised me a dry basement with warranty. His crew did an excellent work. They all came on time, protected other parts of my house with plastics, and did the interior French drain as promised. They also cleaned my walls and prepped them for painting. After the first heavy rain, I noticed water sipping in from a drain pipe and informed Bill. On July 12, Bill sent his crew fix the drain issue. His crew also installed underground drain pipe to discharge water from the back gutters to an area in the front yard. He told me it was a $1500 job, but did not charge me because he promised me a dry basement. On July 18, after a heavy rain, water gushed into the basement from what happened to be a failed window under my deck. The following morning, Bill sent his crew to permanently close the window and resolve the issue at no additional cost. Since then, the basement has been dry. The only day it got wet was after the heavy rain of August 19, 2020. Many basements in my neighborhood were flooded. Mine was not flooded but got some water that came in from a second window that cannot be protected from water (no foundation Vent Area Wall) because of the tricky area where it is located. I will have the window blocked, which will resolve the last issue. So, I can’t say my basement is 100% dry yet, I'm giving Basement Solutions 5 stars and an excellent review because Bill went above and beyond what he was supposed to do. And once the window is blocked, I’m positive I will have no water issue. I strongly recommend Basement Solutions for your basement needs
- Basement Solutions LLCEXCELLENT! Work was completed in two days by four highly efficient workers. First rainstorm following work completion showed no water in basement. I highly recommend Basement Solutions.
- Budget Dry Waterproofing IncExcellent Service, very informative & professional, Timely and bery neat with great clean up, Very satisfied with equipment installed and work done
- Conneticutt Dry BasementsCT Dry Basements has twice been to our home to successfully repair a leaking foundation crack. Starting with the initial phone call to the final repair, their team was always kind, professional and respectful of our home. They are an honorable business and we will certainly call on them again for any future needs
- Wet Basement WaterproofingStephen was very polite and knowledgeable. He gave me a fair price. The job was done on a timely basis. He fixed the leaks in the basement and I no longer have to worry about water problems. I would recommend Stephen and his crew to anyone
- Wet Basement WaterproofingStephen worked fast, efficiently, and neatly. We loved his work so much we hired him a second time to waterproof and remodel the basement in our next house. He is reliable, courteous, and fair priced. I would not hesitate to hire him again and refer him to friends and family.
- Wet Basement WaterproofingExcellent. After multiple attempts by other contractors to correct the flooding in my basement, Wet Basement Waterproofing was the only company to figure out and correct the problem. I haven’t had a drop of water in my basement since and it’s been over 4 years now.
- Charles Zuccaro Waterproofing & MasonryI hired Charlie to fix two cracks in my mother foundation and couldn’t be happier! Charlie is the best in his business and I’m lucky to have found him. He was easy to get ahold of and to work with and he was extremely fair on price. I can't say enough about the excellent job he did, inside and out. I highly recommend Charli
- Conneticutt Dry BasementsRich and his team have gone above and beyond during the process of waterproofing our basement! Rich had come by in November 2020 to provide a quote for installing a full inside perimeter flat track drain channel, wall flange, new sump pump, new dehumidifier, etc. He was very professional and reasonable. He took his time to understand our concerns about a few items. At no point did we feel as though our questions were rushed or not answered. We had to reschedule our initial service date due to an unforeseen emergency and Rich was so understanding and flexible. On the day of the service, Rich's team arrived on time and were extremely personable! The set up prior to the work being done was impeccable. They made sure all working areas were covered in plastic or drop cloths. They kept us updated throughout the full day. The system and team work that they provided showed that we absolutely made the right decision in this business. The job was completely cleaned up from the driveway to the basement. The overall job/service was the cleanest work I have ever seen completed. I would highly recommend CT Dry Basements to anyone throughout CT/New England for their professionalism, timeliness and completion of GREAT work
- Conneticutt Dry BasementsOur basement occasionally got water in it from heavy rain. We spoke to many other companies who wanted to charge ridiculous sums of money to ensure the basement stayed dry. We came across Connecticut Dry Basements and we are so happy that we did. Richard was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He recommended that a Mason drain be installed. Scheduling was very easy. It took his crew one day to do the job. They were incredibly professional and did a great job with cleanup. We've had lots of rain within the 6 months since installation and not one drop of water in the basement. I'm so happy we found Rich and his company and would highly recommend them to anyone having water issues in their basement
Basement Waterproofers in Avon
- Business Description:Budget Dry Waterproofing is family owned and operated, We also an Angie's List Super Service Award winner and have been since 2011. We offer free inspections and estimates to home owners and business owners. We also offer both 0% interest and monthly payment plans, accept all credit cards, personal and business checks. Mention Angie's List on your initial call and save 5%. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! 203-421-856Recent Review:Excellent Service, very informative & professional, Timely and bery neat with great clean up, Very satisfied with equipment installed and work donecharles s.
- Business Description:Connecticut Basement Systems is your trusted expert for basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, and foundation repair. Using patented, warrantied products, we provide permanent solutions for your home. Have a wet, flooded basement or crawl space? Tilted or bowing foundation walls? A basement you want to finish? We have a solution. We proudly serve homeowners and businesses all throughout Connecticut & Westchester County, NY. Call us today for a free inspection and no-o..Recent Review:The consultation went great. Cary came out and spent about an hour measuring and evaluating our basement. He left me with a quote the same day as well as my options. Although a little pricey we decided to go for it. The guys came out a few weeks later to insulate and were here all day. No issues there. However, the basement has not warmed up since and we spent quite a bit of money and were told it would be about 60-65° down there. It only increased by maybe 5° and still isn’t even close to 60/65°. I emailed the guy Cary who came out and was told he’d talk to his guys about it. No response. I had to follow up. Then he said he’d send someone out. Never got a call or anything to schedule it. Again I had to reach out. Weeks later he finally said he’d come out on 3/18/21 at noon. It’s now almost 1pm and he’s still not here. Their service was great when they wanted our money but now that we have paid, it seems we are not longer a priority and they don’t care to come fix whatever the problem may be. Very disappointing. We spent thousands of dollars and our basement still feels very coldAlyssa D.
- Business Description:Family run business with a 6 month same as cash promotion with no interest and no payments for 180 days!! Basement Solutions LLC is Family-owned and operated by Bill McLachlan. He is experienced and knowledgeable about spotting potential problems and creating solutions to remedy the situation. Bill does a complete, thorough, and free inspection from both the inside and outside. Then a full written proposal is written on site and explained to you in detail. Another important difference: we tr..Recent Review:Excellent. When the effluent pipe angle for the sump pump needed to be adjusted Bill had his guys come up in the middle of winter and remedy the problem. Bill also helped me set up the sump pump for remote monitoring We have had the system in place for several months now and it has gone through several large storms the last two resulting in flash flooding one producing over 7 inches of rain. The system kept the basement dry and is still running strong. I highly recommend Basement solutions for you basement needAnthony I.
- Business Description:Wet Basement Waterproofing, is your premier choice for basement waterproofing. We have provided high quality work and friendly customer service for years. Call today!Recent Review:Excellent Showed up complete the job and left it clean. On time on budgetArnie H.
- Business Description:Advanced Basement Waterproofing specializes in complete basement sealing, moisture and mold removal and French drain installations throughout Western MA and Northern CT. Concrete and brick foundations can allow in water through cracks in the foundation that develop over time, openings in the joints or mortar areas as well as "bleeding" from pressure behind concrete surfaces. If you notice water in your basement or extreme moisture, then you have a water intrusion issue that you will want to..Recent Review:they were good, it was re installed pretty quickly. convenient.Paxton R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:MJD paving and masonry is terrific! Mike and his crew are highly skilled and take great pride in their work. They installed a beautiful patio for us and we were so impressed by them, we had them do some foundation repair work and then pave our driveway. This past spring we had another contractor prep our driveway for paving, and he was quick to start it, but then put us “on the list” for months to complete the the actual paving. We asked Mike and his guys to do the job and we are very happy we did. When it comes to paving contractors…bigger isn’t always better…MJD is quality over quantity! We highly recommend MJD paving and masonryronnyann m.
- Business Description:A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come trueRecent Review:Sammy and his team were professional, on time, and did an excellent job! We would definitely hire them again.jane r.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, Gutters & More can handle all of your home improvement needs. We specialize in the installation of 5" and 6" commercial Gutters, Installing gutter guard, cleaning, removing Ice Dams, Curtain Drains, Roof Repairs, Roofing, Water Damage and fire damage repairs, We can help with insurance claims, Interior and Exterior removations, painting, Wallpapering and Wallpaper removal, Sheetrocking and sheetrock repairs, Call us today to get started on your Home Improve..Recent Review:It went great, no complaints. Their prices were very reasonable as well, they were the cheapest of the three quotes we receivedJoe G.
- Business Description:Buy local! Since 1976, Eastern Waterproofing has been a locally owned, family business specializing in guaranteed basement waterproofing and drainage solutions. We also offer complete site services including excavation and concrete form and flat-work in addition to utility installation water, fire, sewer, septic, stormRecent Review:I had Eastern Waterproofing work on two houses, including our primary residence. Both jobs were done on time and were high quality. Jon and team were very professional and I was very happy with the work. I had a plumber tell me that the work was done very wellKevin R.
- Business Description:Sundahl Restoration LLC serves Westchester, Putnam and Fairfield Counties in the Tri- state area. We know it's tough to find a reputable waterproofing contractor. Heck, finding any contractor that you can trust is a challenge! Respect is what separates Sundahl Restoration LLC from other companies. It's your house and your decision- we are simply giving you all the information you need to make that decision. It is why our customers refer us to friends and family over and over. We say "No Hassl..Recent Review:Ok. Came on time and completed work quickly.Mary Ann Q.
Deals in Avon for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- West Simsbury
- New Hartford
- New Britain
- West Hartford
- West Granby
- East Granby
waterproofing contractors in Avon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- A-1 Waterproofing24 Oak Ridge Ln
West Hartford, Connecticut
- ACTION CARPET & CLEANING INC1065 G Kennedy Road
- Advanced Basement Waterproofing44 Blanche St
- Advanced Coatings & Restorations16 Meadow Dr
- Affordable Home Solutions1257 Southord Rd.
- Al's Absolute Best Restoration & Cleaning Svc LLC255 Boretz Rd
- ALBERGEOR CONSTRUCTION161 Kings Hwy E.
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- ALL DRY BASEMENTS AND SAFE-AIRE INC32 COUNTY RD
- Allied Building Contractors, LLC174 South Main Street
West Hartford, Connecticut
- Alplan Construction27 Baker Rd
- America One Abatement Inc.40 Atwater Street
New Haven, Connecticut
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- American Eagle Roofing & Chimney50 Grove St
WINDSOR LOCKS, Connecticut
- Apple Hill Construction LLCPO Box 206
Beacon Falls, Connecticut
- Artisan Building & Remodeling LLC.1348 Berlin Tpke
- Attack-A-Crack Foundation Crack Repair23 Elsmere Rd
- A-1 Waterproofing
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair3 Cole Place
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair2A Bluehill Commons
Orangeburg, New York
- Basement Solutions LLC37 Main St # 1388
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- Beard construction25 pequot rd
- Bernier Building & Remodeling Inc167 Cherry St # 405
- Better Built Basements LLC229 Christian Ln
- Billings Media Blasting75 Naubuc Avenue
- Bova construction46 wolcott rd
- Brilliant Basement Waterproofing, LLC5 Tunnel Hill Ct
Jewett City, Connecticut
- Broomfield Building, LLC161 Guilford Rd.
- Budget Dry Waterproofing Inc158 Route 81
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- CAMERON HOME IMPROVEMENT & CARPENTRY215 COUNTRY CLUB RD
- Charles Abatement, LLC91 Shelton Avenue
New Haven, Connecticut
- Charles Zuccaro Waterproofing & MasonryP.O. Box 535
- CKH INDUSTRIES365 SILAS DEANE HWY
- Connecticut Basement Systems33 Progress Avenue
- Connecticut Restoration Specialists210 Roberts St STE D
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut
- CONNECTICUT SOUTH104 Meyers Drive
- Conneticutt Dry Basements35 E Main St Ste 359
- Conway Home Improvement4 Sawmill Rd
Stafford Springs, Connecticut
- CT Cellar DoorsPO Box 153
- CAMERON HOME IMPROVEMENT & CARPENTRY
- D.A.D.'s Home Iprovement124 Foxbridge Village Rd
- D.M.E. General Contractors120 Armistice St
New Britain, Connecticut
- D.R.E.A.M. Remodeling LLC.164 Sperry Rd.
- Daniels Chimney Service236 Farmington Ave Floor 2
New Britain, Connecticut
- David Litchfield Building & RemodelingPO Box 553
- Distinctive Home Improvements LLC43 Booth Rd
- DON CHILDREE GENERAL CONTR INC89 COMMERCE WAY
South Windsor, Connecticut
- Don's Superior Home Improvements295 East Cedar St.
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dr. Energy Saver Connecticut33 Progress Avenue
- D.A.D.'s Home Iprovement
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC18 Highview Rd
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC
- George Mattingly Remodeling8 Dara Ln
North Granby, Connecticut
- Global Hill Construction Corp.2566 Radcliff Ave Suit 54
Bronx, New York
- GoldStar Remodeling Co. llcPO Box 286
- Gutter Helmet of Conn Inc124 Pepes Farm Rd Ste 3
- Gutters & More495 Main St
- George Mattingly Remodeling
- J & J Construction2402 Harbor View Drive
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- J.A.Z. Home Improvements LLC51 Colgate Drive
- J.P. BACHAND CONTRACTING56 MAPLE HILL AVENUE
- JAD Basement Systems117 Old Post Rd
- Jermaine C Home Improvement, LLC115 Boston Ave
- Juggs Paving & Masonry Inc.61 N Plains Industrial Rd
- J & J Construction
- KRZ Remodeling LLC117 Country Pl
- KRZ Remodeling LLC
- M & M Construction LLC49 Brown St
- McConnell Construction1510 Sullivan Ave
South Windsor, Connecticut
- Mckenneys Construction, llc4 Sherwood Rd
New Britain, Connecticut
- Melvin Power WashP O Box 3323
Providence, Rhode Island
- Meticulous Renovating Concepts65 Old Brooklyn Tpke Suite B
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of NY100C Tec St
Hicksville, New York
- MJD BuildersPO BOX 314
- MJD PAVING AND MASONRY INC701 Hanover Rd
- Modern Tech Systems Basement Waterproofing LLC764 Highland Ave.
- Mr. Inside Out Home Inspection ServicesPO Box 145
Rock Tavern, New York
- MRC, Masonry, Restoration, Construction.111 FRIENDSHIP STREET
- M & M Construction LLC
- Quality Handyman Services Inc2 Woodledge Dr
East Granby, Connecticut
- Quality Handyman Services Inc
- Real Dry Waterproofing - Holyoke137 Dupuis Rd
- Richard J. Cunningham General Contracting & Design192 West Main Street
- Richard's Complete Remodeling, LLC.12 Cornfield Lane
- Rocamora Acquistions LLC86 Fox Hill Dr
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- RT Carpentry135 Maple Avenue
- Real Dry Waterproofing - Holyoke